Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Please. Let’s not rush this lynch. It hasn’t even been 8 hours since day began.
    Seriously. Let's let people have time to get here and at least look through day and give thoughts on the extremely cut-short day.

3+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Ok maybe I should wait and see what others think

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's not rush this Day, we might end up even further screwing up town lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

My top sus list at the moment is Claws and Bwon

Claws. You have also failed to say you are town 7363774 times randomly this game unprompted. And Bwon, you are oddly concerned with who might be the firebomber, and not the least concerned about the mafia. Except to accuse me of maybe being the gunman.

FoS: Claws
    FoS: Bwon
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

My top sus list at the moment is Claws and Bwon

Claws. You have also failed to say you are town 7363774 times randomly this game unprompted. And Bwon, you are oddly concerned with who might be the firebomber, and not the least concerned about the mafia. Except to accuse me of maybe being the gunman.

FoS: Claws
    FoS: Bwon
    You asking cuz im super town?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    You asking cuz im super town?
    Too late scum
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Too late scum
    I dont think so but hey feel free to investigate me

@Graeham - you heard him. Investigate him.

ah yes the good ol 'check me ive got nothing to hide'

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what investigation immune scum say! We are on to you godfather!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I wish but no town for life!

And if I turn up dead? Lynch Claws. Then Bwon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    im the godfather actually so you can investigate claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

And if I turn up dead? Lynch Claws. Then Bwon.
    Rude youd lynch another town or maybe 2 if bwon is town just cuz you die, you sure your not scum? But whatever follow foxxi like good puppets again for all we know your a possible neutral

I was told in my QT that someone tried to plant a bomb on me last night but failed. I presume that the doc protected me? If so, thank you!

So it seems that there are two sources of NKs: the bomber, and the gunman.

Graeham said that he can detect mafians. Going by the RP text, I think that the bomber is an SK, and the gunman is a mafia goon. So Graeham can detect mafians but not the firebomber SK?

@Graeham - you heard him. Investigate him.
    Assuming I don't end up dead tonight, sure.

Rude youd lynch another town or maybe 2 if bwon is town just cuz you die, you sure your not scum? But whatever follow foxxi like good puppets again for all we know your a possible neutral
    Except you aren’t town. Nothing you have said or done has spoken town. Just like Bwon, you’ve only commented on wondering about the SK, haven’t actually tried to help - only tossed the odd attempt as sus onto people. Have prodded no one. And only reacted with your usual comments when called out on it.

Except you aren’t town. Nothing you have said or done has spoken town. Just like Bwon, you’ve only commented on wondering about the SK, haven’t actually tried to help - only tossed the odd attempt as sus onto people. Have prodded no one. And only reacted with your usual comments when called out on it.
    I was very sure clairy was gunna blow up on me d1 and I still voted I didn't like it and days still early tbh loras sus just said he's the godfather so is xan seems to want you gone at all costs til grae came out as cop im being more careful then I usually am ill give you that much.

Grae, on second thought. Don’t waste the investigation on Claws. I’m already convinced on him. Investigate Bwon please to verify that.

Grae, on second thought. Don’t waste the investigation on Claws. I’m already convinced on him. Investigate Bwon please to verify that.
    Noted. I'll see what I can do.

I was very sure clairy was gunna blow up on me d1 and I still voted I didn't like it and days still early tbh loras sus just said he's the godfather so is xan seems to want you gone at all costs til grae came out as cop im being more careful then I usually am ill give you that much.
    What on earth made you think I wanted Foxxi gone at all costs? I made one post.