Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pretty sure that 1-2 months ago Blizzard were talking about how the mission table followers would eventually work themselves out because they had only thoroughly tested them at the highest table mission levels. And yet wee see ridiculous changes like ONE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN PERCENT buffs to a single follower.

So, if this shit was supposed to work itself out eventually... does that mean that now Venthyr and Kyrian are gonna be batshit broken in like 1-2 months from now? And that Necros and NF will have to get their share of ONE HUNDRED PERCENT buffs to certain followers since, you know, the system was supposed to be perfectly balanced at higher levels 3 months ago already?

One could certainly incite some kind of... bullshit pathetic ass standard by the book Blizzard incompetence lie there again. Almost like the table was never balanced to begin with and it took them 3 months to do something about Kyrian and Venthyr being like a fucking flat 30% behind the other 2. But, of course, instead of admitting that 2 months ago, nope, couldn't do that, they instead once more had to lie and bullshit us about how everything would naturally work itself out eventually - totally naturally by applying 30% buffs to everything 2 months later.

Of course this is nice. But of course this is just another proof that Blizzard have no integrity and will absolutely never admit to any fucking wrong doing, fuck up, mistake or whatever at all. Nono, instead:
    The Kyrian Covenant Companions were a mix of durable combatants and fragile fighters who had big abilities, but deploying them effectively wasn’t as intuitive as expected
    Once more we're all just too stupid to utilize their hyper intelligent 3d chess design.

Fuck Blizzard. Pathetic lying joke of a company. Nothing this company says holds any value. The only thing you can count on is that money is all that matters. If they tell you anything but that, expect it to be a lie, expect them to go back on their words 2 months later, even for the most insignificant shit such as fucking mission followers balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    They basically murdered Night Fae table. Suddenly I'm failing missions that I was previously able to complete, heroes are almost dying/dead on missions that barely scratched them, and on the harder missions in which only 1-2 enemies were left with 10% health each none of them are dying.

So this is how Ventyhr/Kyrian players felt i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Arms getting buffs? Holy shit that’s stupid...
    In PvP sure it's stupid, but in raids? Warrior's need any help they can get. If anything, 3% seems underwhelming.

Glad the mission tables are finally getting some attention, but damn it's long overdue. Considering it's their 4th attempt at it, I'm actually baffled at how poor a state it launched in to begin with.

Oh wow, another flat % buff. I'll take another please. No really, this isn't enough. Good progress though.

Is fury warrior (best and easiest melee dps spec for blizz to tune) going for a 20% flat dmg increase to abilities before next major patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratz View Post
    Oh wow, another flat % buff. I'll take another please. No really, this isn't enough. Good progress though.

Is fury warrior (best and easiest melee dps spec for blizz to tune) going for a 20% flat dmg increase to abilities before next major patch?
    Fury is a bit more complex a fix than you give it credit for. Our AoE damage is potentially ridiculous at times, & any buff to our ST is also a buff to our AoE. A 20% buff would see good Fury Warrior's potentially pushing close to 10k overall in M+... And still being average (at best) in single target raid encounters It's a shit position to be in.

They could just revert to Legion-style Fury, but I doubt we'll see anything like that given how stubborn Blizzard can be at times.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2021-01-30 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Pretty sure that 1-2 months ago Blizzard were talking about how the mission table followers would eventually work themselves out because they had only thoroughly tested them at the highest table mission levels. And yet wee see ridiculous changes like ONE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN PERCENT buffs to a single follower.

So, if this shit was supposed to work itself out eventually... does that mean that now Venthyr and Kyrian are gonna be batshit broken in like 1-2 months from now? And that Necros and NF will have to get their share of ONE HUNDRED PERCENT buffs to certain followers since, you know, the system was supposed to be perfectly balanced at higher levels 3 months ago already?
    I mean, while things definitely weren't tested as much as they should, and 167% buffs to things like Telethakias are comical and absurd, however they weren't 100% wrong/lying. The third soulbinds did shake the whole balance between covenants, a lot. Mikanikos is pretty op (especially since he's actually broken, and his 50% damage reduction skill for one target gives 100% instead, same as the full party dmg reduction [which is even more broken and starts later than it should]), Draven helps a lot with 20% dmg reduction as well (another hillarious skill btw, 8dmg at 35lvl, like...wat?), and with those 2 Kyrians and Venthyrs definitely improved a lot. Problem is still in troops which are very hit or miss and way too different between covenants. On Fae, even after the fix, troops are still viable, but things like Kyrian tank troop for example is pretty much unusable. Plus the whole order of acquisition, where certain covenants get their best followers early, while other have/had to wait a long time...yeah, that didn't help things either.

Fuck Blizzard. Pathetic lying joke of a company. Nothing this company says holds any value. The only thing you can count on is that money is all that matters.
    While I do understand the anger, however that sentence kinda struck me as funny, not sure if you're 12, or just naive, but that is literally the case for every single company in the whole wide world

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Damn the flood gates are opening up it seems. The follower thing was a disaster and hopefully this fixes it a bit.

As for the classes.. man some of these are much further behind than 3-5% but it is probably a cautious approach. Tune up slowly in steps instead of massives swings.
    I mean I felt I was doing decently as Kyrian UNTIL I hit a point where I stopped seeing the lower level quests. On my alts I learned and won't be doing the campaign advancement beyond 10 tokens. I should easily clear the stuff I'm at as Kyrian at least now as it was fairly doable, just took a lot of damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    They basically murdered Night Fae table. Suddenly I'm failing missions that I was previously able to complete, heroes are almost dying/dead on missions that barely scratched them, and on the harder missions in which only 1-2 enemies were left with 10% health each none of them are dying.

You're probably doing things that are beyond your capability. Thankfully I never really used the troops as night fae so it doesn't impact me.

- - - Updated - - -

One could certainly incite some kind of... bullshit pathetic ass standard by the book Blizzard incompetence lie there again. Almost like the table was never balanced to begin with and it took them 3 months to do something about Kyrian and Venthyr being like a fucking flat 30% behind the other 2. But, of course, instead of admitting that 2 months ago, nope, couldn't do that, they instead once more had to lie and bullshit us about how everything would naturally work itself out eventually - totally naturally by applying 30% buffs to everything 2 months later.

Of course this is nice. But of course this is just another proof that Blizzard have no integrity and will absolutely never admit to any fucking wrong doing, fuck up, mistake or whatever at all. Nono, instead: Once more we're all just too stupid to utilize their hyper intelligent 3d chess design.

Fuck Blizzard. Pathetic lying joke of a company. Nothing this company says holds any value. The only thing you can count on is that money is all that matters. If they tell you anything but that, expect it to be a lie, expect them to go back on their words 2 months later, even for the most insignificant shit such as fucking mission followers balance.
    I could do most missions at my level just fine if not 1 level above so yeah it was you not them more than likely. I'll take the buff though gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Fury is a bit more complex a fix than you give it credit for. Our AoE damage is potentially ridiculous at times, & any buff to our ST is also a buff to our AoE. A 20% buff would see good Fury Warrior's potentially pushing close to 10k overall in M+... And still being average (at best) in single target raid encounters It's a shit position to be in.

They could just revert to Legion-style Fury, but I doubt we'll see anything like that given how stubborn Blizzard can be at times.
    True, Fury is a bit more complicated due to our fantastic AoE. Here's what they need to do: "Whirlwind does 200% damage when it only hits one enemy."

Boom, fixed Fury warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on rank 1 across all comps, Arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    You're probably doing things that are beyond your capability. Thankfully I never really used the troops as night fae so it doesn't impact me.
    I've literally failed two lvl 32 missions due to this change. My troops are lvl 35. I have 11 companions above lvl 30, with the ones below lvl 30 being those I've recently acquired.

Night Fae companions were basically equivlent to Ventyhr/Bastion companions. It was the nearly-permanent -80% damage done debuff that allowed Night Fae to be almost as strong as Maldraxxus, who laughs at lvl 60 missions with their lvl 25 compansions.

It's an unwarranted nerf straight up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

So trappers are basically useless now?

Sounds great, i was almost finished with the last mount mission.
    Now i can probably wait another 2 months.

- - - Updated - - -

"The Kyrian Covenant Companions were a mix of durable combatants and fragile fighters who had big abilities, but deploying them effectively wasn’t as intuitive as expected. "

I wonder how i was to use my followers more effectively when you have to fight 8 enemies that each do 300 AoE Dmg to your whole team

Thought we Frost DKs did fine, but as always, bøff is nais!

Please give arms Warriors a nerf in pvp! They are way too strong at the moment, and giving them 3% damage extra on everything will just make them ridiculous

Yo Blizz, you know there are healers that exist in the game right? We need some tuning too... :/

Although considering the state of my MW, I'm fairly sure you actually DONT know that there are people playing healers.

Blizz too stupid to realize what is really wrong with the game.. MELEE SUCKS. M+ Affix's literally make melee useless to bring. It's almost like NO one at Blizz plays the actual game. It's mind blowing honestly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    It's almost like NO one at Blizz plays the actual game. It's mind blowing honestly.
    Based on the design of Blood DK from Legion til now, I really don't think they play the game. They remove stuff, re add it, remove it, re add it, over and over and over again because they don't know what they're doing.

A lot of the BDK talents haven't been pickable for 3 expansions, they nerfed and pruned everything that was good, even things we needed like Blood Mirror or the old version of Foul Bulwark (for some reason BDK isn't allowed to have a big health pool, they're essentially not allowed to be good at anything). Then in the next expansion they turn around and buff their damage because the talents are so over nerfed. It doesn't make any sense and caused me to abandon the spec after like 5 expansions.

It's like the people who design the talents and the balance team don't communicate and don't work in the same building and neither of them play the class.

I've literally failed two lvl 32 missions due to this change. My troops are lvl 35. I have 11 companions above lvl 30, with the ones below lvl 30 being those I've recently acquired.

Night Fae companions were basically equivlent to Ventyhr/Bastion companions. It was the nearly-permanent -80% damage done debuff that allowed Night Fae to be almost as strong as Maldraxxus, who laughs at lvl 60 missions with their lvl 25 compansions.

It's an unwarranted nerf straight up.
    Well, I needed lvl 32 - 35 companions to complete soul ash, lvl24 mission with confidence after actually planning. So idk how was that equivalent to NF, who were doing Soul Ash like 3-4 resets before Venthyr or Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by xazrael View Post
    Most of the elite missions award 1500 exp on fail.
    Download venture plan addon. It shows all the xp totals.
    Problem with elite missions is that they cost too much anima. 50 is not much in a vacuum, but since you need hundreds of thousands of that shit for other things...

Nice for those who pumped up the mission table level with the troops + Dreamweaver strat... we can't complete a single mission now. All combinations on all missons now results in a defeat. Guess we're done for the expansion.