Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What on earth made you think I wanted Foxxi gone at all costs? I made one post.
    Did you not also try foxxi d1?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What on earth made you think I wanted Foxxi gone at all costs? I made one post.
    Don’t worry about what the scum says
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Don’t worry about what the scum says
    See why would it matter what I say as soon as foxxi jumps on every1 puppets

- - - Updated - - -

I'm telling you im pro town

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Did you not also try foxxi d1?
    Day 1 is literally pick a name from a hat, Foxxi happened to survive until last day in the previous game which in my opinion makes her a viable candidate for D1 lynch or a N1 kill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Claws

Seems like a logical thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote: Claws

Seems like a logical thing to do
    Based on what? Sum1 saying I'm scum gtfo you claimed d1 and you never claim and a vt too sure your not the firebomber?

Based on what? Sum1 saying I'm scum gtfo you claimed d1 and you never claim and a vt too sure your not the firebomber?
    still worried only about the firebomber I see mafia scum
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    your play is sus as fuck and I agree with others.

and my claim d1 was to give an option if people thought clarinet was the bomber. ive made it to endgame in the last several games.

still worried only about the firebomber I see mafia scum
    I'm obviously worried about mafia but grae can peek them?

Mercy is right up here on my sus list too - re-reading what he brought up about the previous day's lynch. It's odd how he was so concerned about what the vote count was - but didn't decide to unvote to be safe. In fact he posted almost simultaneously with Grae and Clari - about keeping him off 7 so Clari wouldn't hammer. But why wouldn't that be an attempt to unvote if he had been so concerned?

Then today - I liked the logic argument. Logic will always get my attention. But this is strange for Mercy. He's never bothered to form an argument like that before. And as it turns out it is also a flawed argument - or - an attempt to mislead facts and ideas. First, Listo only ever reached 3 votes. Secondly he omitted the fact that I was also a train of two with crackle and clari on me until almost the end of the day. Clari did end up unvoting - although seemed to think he was voting Val at the time. And third - his conspiracy theory about a show that has nothing to do with this? Don't you think Cereal would have included it in the flavor if that was actually part of this game? Yes Val's comment was sus -- but this feels like it is stretching to make it more sus for ulterior motives of reinforcing an argument.

FoS: Mercychan

Unvote

I'm going to bed soon. I'll skim the thread again when I wake up and see if anything stands out to me. I can already tell that this will probably be an 'off' game for me, though.

I don't entirely blame Clarinet for that, since Foxxi did try to ease my concerns back on D1 and I really should have taken that appeal to reason into account instead of conjuring up some convoluted threat in my head.

I think a large part of the problem on D1 is that I was in fluff mode and then things got chaotic before I was ready to switch into serious mode. So I own up to poor judgement on D1, N1 and the first portion of D2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    your play is sus as fuck and I agree with others.

and my claim d1 was to give an option if people thought clarinet was the bomber. ive made it to endgame in the last several games.
    unvote
    vote: marack

kinda sus bro

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    My top sus list at the moment is Claws and Bwon

Claws. You have also failed to say you are town 7363774 times randomly this game unprompted. And Bwon, you are oddly concerned with who might be the firebomber, and not the least concerned about the mafia. Except to accuse me of maybe being the gunman.

FoS: Claws
    FoS: Bwon
    Gee, maybe it's because I don't want someone to kill me on D2, like last game? Except I'm Town, so idk if that matters.

I have NO clue IF the Firebomber would even BE Mafia, or a third party like the SK

- - - Updated - - -

Umm...

What's the current vote count?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Gee, maybe it's because I don't want someone to kill me on D2, like last game? Except I'm Town, so idk if that matters.

I have NO clue IF the Firebomber would even BE Mafia, or a third party like the SK

- - - Updated - - -

Umm...

What's the current vote count?
    you self voted. you dont get to cry a river.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you self voted. you dont get to cry a river.
    Aaand what did YOU do?

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Marack

Said Claws was the 'logical thing to do' lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Aaand what did YOU do?

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Marack

Said Claws was the 'logical thing to do' lol
    not cry like a cry baby.

foxxi u have to look at the timestamps, the time between asking how many votes clary has and the day ending is like a minute. youre sus of me for asking and not susing one of the people who actually did cause the early hammer? thats kind of weird. also, my notes say listos train got up to 4 votes not 3, and also my notes dont say your train was 2 when clarys pulled ahead to 4, only BF and Val's were.

anyway, thhese claws votes i like. the maracks votes i dont

- - - Updated - - -

vote count pls

- - - Updated - - -

assuming the mafia and bomber are separate alignments, reading vals comment about getting protected if hes telling the truth then cant be the bomber. but this doesnt say anything about whether hes town or mafia. im a little less sus but feel like ill still keep my vote here for now. my other option is claws, but im def not gonna join this weird ass marack train

3+ Year Old Account
    If we lynch Val and he turns out to be the Firebomber, and the Mafia just keep killing people I'm going to laugh

Why is Marack suddenly a train?

I'm inclined to believe his VT claim, since it wasn't widely known if VT's where definitely in the game until Clarinet's flip.

I'll be gone for the next few hours, though. So I can't post properly until later today.