Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Not sure what newspaper scene you guys are referring too. To be honest I don't pay THAT close attention to each panel. A month between chapters + The rough story telling + me barely recognizing characters makes it hard to focus that well.
    it's from the first anime episode of this final season, just right before the ending song
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    I just realized; Eren was hallucinating back in Season 1 about wandering the world when he was berserk in Trost and Armin had to wake him up from his trance

perhaps Eren is also hallucinating just as he's exploring the world and Armin would have to talk no jutsu to him?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

There's no way this can be resolved in 3 chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    There's no way this can be resolved in 3 chapters
    That's what I've been saying. It will take at least 3-4, maybe 5 chapters to resolve the battle. And then we need like 2-3 chapters for the epilogue.

But just 3 chapters left? Unless the final chapter is extra long, like 120 pages, there is no way it won't feel rushed.

3+ Year Old Account
    there's still too many things to be resolved and to be answered

Where is "3 chapters left" even coming from?

You don't have to believe it, but it won't change the fact the author has literally confirmed that it is ending in three chapters.
    https://natalie.mu/comic/news/411352
    Unless you don't believe him or the magazine publishing the volumes that confirm it or something?

I'm also really sad I spoiled myself a long time ago by reading the manga. Being unable to see, unspoiled, all the crazy shit that's about to go down, makes me sad.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    That's what I've been saying. It will take at least 3-4, maybe 5 chapters to resolve the battle. And then we need like 2-3 chapters for the epilogue.

But just 3 chapters left? Unless the final chapter is extra long, like 120 pages, there is no way it won't feel rushed.
    Sometimes manga authors don't count epilogues in their chapter count, so that's a possibility. It'll be interesting to see how/what they do, could be like FMA where they literally only give the epilogue a few pages and leave it to your imagination. Or everyone dies and there's no reason to have an epilogue lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

so anyone else thinking the anime and manga will have different endings?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    so anyone else thinking the anime and manga will have different endings?
    Why do you think that? So far they haven't cut any plot out.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

They amped up Eren's worst qualities in the anime so we can look forward to the Alliance being made out to be even more "morally just".

They amped up Eren's worst qualities in the anime so we can look forward to the Alliance being made out to be even more "morally just".
    What do you mean, its playing out exactly the same. Either Eren is a piece of shit or acting like a piece of shit for a greater purpose? Hes killing any innocent person in his path, he told his sister figure shes human garbage, he raped one of his friend.... Being Morally just is literally just, "hey we are normal people that dont want to wipe the entire world". Next to that Reiner looks like a Saint no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    he raped one of his friend
    Are we just making shit up now?

What do you mean, its playing out exactly the same. Either Eren is a piece of shit or acting like a piece of shit for a greater purpose? Hes killing any innocent person in his path, he told his sister figure shes human garbage, he raped one of his friend.... Being Morally just is literally just, "hey we are normal people that dont want to wipe the entire world". Next to that Reiner looks like a Saint no shit.
    Wow what? no one in Attack on titan has been raped.....ever, and as someone who's read the manga I can say... No one gets fucking raped. So i'm curious what weird ass head canon you're using when you watch this show? Do you just imagine in your head people are getting raped? They have doctors to talk to about that kind of stuff man

Rape happens in the real world, it happens in movies and shows this is true. But when there's 0 rape in a show and you have to go out of your way to think there is, that's some sicko basement dwelling stuff right there. Weird fetish you got

In the anime he looks apathetic and dead inside rather than regretful as he is attacking Liberio. It's a small but major change from the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Wow what? no one in Attack on titan has been raped.....ever, and as someone who's read the manga I can say... No one gets fucking raped. So i'm curious what weird ass head canon you're using when you watch this show? Do you just imagine in your head people are getting raped? They have doctors to talk to about that kind of stuff man

Rape happens in the real world, it happens in movies and shows this is true. But when there's 0 rape in a show and you have to go out of your way to think there is, that's some sicko basement dwelling stuff right there. Weird fetish you got
    It's ambiguous whether Eren is the one who did it but Armin did get bodied in the previous chapter.

It's ambiguous whether Eren is the one who did it but Armin did get bodied in the previous chapter.
    Lmao true, forgot he gave Armin the tongue too. But i dont remember Eren showing that much remose in those chapters.

Lmao true, forgot he gave Armin the tongue too. But i dont remember Eren showing that much remose in those chapters.
    I'm still wondering why you made up "Eren raped his friend".

I believe they're referring specifically to the moment when Mikasa tells Eren that he killed children and everything (could be wrong). In the manga, he gives kind of a sad look, while he looks more emotionless in the anime. I don't think they did that on purpose though, and either way, it'll be pretty clear how Eren really feels in Part 2/Movies/whatever's after episode 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    I believe they're referring specifically to the moment when Mikasa tells Eren that he killed children and everything (could be wrong). In the manga, he gives kind of a sad look, while he looks more emotionless in the anime. I don't think they did that on purpose though, and either way, it'll be pretty clear how Eren really feels in Part 2/Movies/whatever's after episode 16.
    Yeah I don't really see the difference in the face.
    https://readaot.com/manga/shingeki-n...n-chapter-102/

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    to be fair the Eldian Empire raped non-Eldian women to increase the Eldians