Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Easy WoW Toolbox Takedown (Bot Tools), Covenant Mission Helper Addon, DLC #758

Easy WoW Toolbox Takedown (Bot Tools)
    Following up on the Input Broadcasting Software Warnings from last year, it looks like Blizzard has requested the takedown of the Easy WoW Toolbox website and software, one of the most popular bot toolkits for World of Warcraft.

The results of this takedown can already be seen in Classic WoW, as many players have noticed a reduction of bots that gathered herbs and farmed righteous orbs.
    Originally Posted by EWT
    After being reached by Blizzard, I decided that EWT development, support and sales must be discontinued.

Despite being an independent platform, EWT allowed the development of many other tools that infringe Blizzard's terms of use. With the immediate stop of EWT services, these tools will also stop working, at least under the EWT platform.

This is the last official announcement and no further comments will be done on this matter.

Thank you for the support.

Covenant Mission Helper Addon
    Covenant Mission Helper is a new addon that simulates the result of an adventure based on the strength of your units and the enemy team.

Addon Features
    • The addon comes with an optimize button that changes the order of your troops to minimize HP loss
    • If units have random abilities, the addon will instead simulate the fight many times and estimate the success rate
    • Adventures are simulated round by round, considering all units' abilities (with the exception of environment aura)
    • To the right of the adventure window you can preview the full combat log and the remaining units' health

Dark Legacy Comics #758
    DLC #758 has been released!

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-01-31 at 12:30 PM.

How does this compare to Venture Plan addon? https://www.townlong-yak.com/addons/venture-plan
    Venture Plan has been around a while and seems to be pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    How does this compare to Venture Plan addon? https://www.townlong-yak.com/addons/venture-plan
    Venture Plan provides a lot of detailed information about everything, while Covenant Mission Helper keeps things simple.

Both addons are great, try them both and pick what you prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    Venture Plan blocks the HP bar of your companions with their level. Weird design decision.

well thats the 1st dlc i dont get, nice a mission table addon that i can download via wowup also I'm curious as to how the takedown of easy wow tools will affect botting in retail

The results of this takedown can already be seen in Classic WoW, as many players have noticed a reduction of bots that gathered herbs and farmed righteous orbs.
    thats not what i see when reading the comments there.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    well thats the 1st dlc i dont get, nice a mission table addon that i can download via wowup also I'm curious as to how the takedown of easy wow tools will affect botting in retail
    She was probably aiming for the 15 reds and 15 blues to farm the mount,but when she got back with blue 28 reds were placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    She was probably aiming for the 15 reds and 15 blues to farm the mount,but when she got back with blue 28 reds were placed.
    oh i didn't know there was a mount for that, now it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    oh i didn't know there was a mount for that, now it makes sense
    Yea mount drops from purple slime which u summon by throwing 15 reds and 15 blues in the pull. There are a total of 7 rare mobs you can summon from the pool and you get them by combining different colours. For orange rare u combine red and yellow.Over 16+ of a colour u summon that colour specific rare etc.

to bad they banned a lot of innocent guys at the same time.

Got banned unbanned 5 days later.. ( perma ban for botting cheating ) never did any of those

for all the paranoid guys : i am unbanned , so are many others that got banned yes blizzard can fuck up and they did .
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2021-01-31 at 04:59 PM.

The problem with the Maldraxxus slime pool thing is that they made a weekly quest and a world quest tied to doing it. The people doing those quests are going to want to do the fastest thing to finish it, which is reds. They should've had the quest pool and the slime-spawning pool be two different things, so it wouldn't mess up the mixture for the people wanting to farm the rares. I say this as someone who has only ever done the fastest thing to finish the quest and never cared about farming the rare there. I feel for them, but at the same time I'm not going to go out of my way for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the mount on the first purple one i did.. feel sorry for people that's going for any of the yellow ones as they are even further away than blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    The problem with the Maldraxxus slime pool thing is that they made a weekly quest and a world quest tied to doing it. The people doing those quests are going to want to do the fastest thing to finish it, which is reds. They should've had the quest pool and the slime-spawning pool be two different things, so it wouldn't mess up the mixture for the people wanting to farm the rares. I say this as someone who has only ever done the fastest thing to finish the quest and never cared about farming the rare there. I feel for them, but at the same time I'm not going to go out of my way for it.
    This is also a leveling area

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Yea mount drops from purple slime which u summon by throwing 15 reds and 15 blues in the pull.
    It's not actually as simple as 15 red and 15 blue.
    Any combination where ((Red = Blue) > Yellow) = 30 will spawn the Violet Mistake.
    For example, you could have 11 red, 11 blue, and 8 yellow, and it would still spawn the Violet Mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post

Got banned unbanned 5 days later.. ( perma ban for botting cheating ) never did any of those

Yup cause everyone is always innocent and dindonuffin

Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    It's not actually as simple as 15 red and 15 blue.
    Any combination where ((Red = Blue) > Yellow) = 30 will spawn the Violet Mistake.
    For example, you could have 11 red, 11 blue, and 8 yellow, and it would still spawn the Violet Mistake.
    Getting any colour other than red is hard since half the people don't seem to understand there are other colours.

For that matter, it's always funny to see people run around the wall to get to the ramp when you can just run up the wall, or don't realise you can pick up multiples from the same slime.

Rofl you and every other "innocent" cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Rofl you and every other "innocent" cheat.

i am allready unbanned and they said sorry so yeah..

and a few of us allready got unbanned so yes they fucked up again banning innocent people , blizzards ban system is total garbage on classic, you can mass report a guy you dont like and he gets banned
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2021-01-31 at 04:57 PM.

Yo I know right. I never got banned cuz I really am innocent so they never had a reason to ban me...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Getting any colour other than red is hard since half the people don't seem to understand there are other colours.

For that matter, it's always funny to see people run around the wall to get to the ramp when you can just run up the wall, or don't realise you can pick up multiples from the same slime.
    Even more when they kill the big slimes far away instead of trying to kite them slightly closer to the pool so you can get more quickly

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866