Poll: Could the World of Warcraft and its characters defeat those of Starcraft and Diablo?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    That is, there are no proofs as always?

The Murmur was not summoned to full capacity, lol. It is comparable to the classic Ragnaros. He was summoned, but not completely and therefore he is extremely weak.
    That we know that xel'nagas as civilization defeated and imprisoned him. Though he wiped out worlds and alone which is feat far surppasing ragnaros or murmur.

Did they say that tbc or chronicles? I know he was weakened in tbc when we be beat him but IIRC that wasn't refered in chronicles 2 it was never said he was extremely weak thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    That we know that xel'nagas as civilization defeated and imprisoned him. Though he wiped out worlds and alone which is feat far surppasing ragnaros or murmur.

Did they say that tbc or chronicles? I know he was weakened in tbc when we be beat him but IIRC that wasn't refered in chronicles 2 it was never said he was extremely weak thats for sure.
    How do you know how much Xel'naga it took? Murmur also destroys worlds, and Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden and even Illidan or Ner'zhul can do it under the right circumstances.

This is stated in the description of the dungeon.
    "In the beginning"... "So far away"... such phrases cannot begin to describe this elemental's origin. Its existence heralds pure destruction. Worlds shatter and the pieces scatter at its whim. Only the truly mad would think to summon it. Perhaps there is yet time to banish Murmur before it fully enters Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Yeah I am just basing it on current Diablo 3. None of us have that kind of power.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am saying our Champion in their universe would probably be as strong or stronger. The things we do just questing are at the same level.
    Wow adventurers have never absolutely never in 30 years done anything remotely close to what the nephalem did

The horde and alliance ran like bitches on the broken shore, the nephalem would have killed everyone including Gul’dan then ended the invasion right there

Nephalem defeated fkin diablo with the black soulstone making him nigh on the power of an universal god and he still won

Its fucking hilarious to think people believe the adventurer could march up to the high heavens and bitch slap Imperius or Malthael for that matter
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Wow adventurers have never absolutely never in 30 years done anything remotely close to what the nephalem did

The horde and alliance ran like bitches on the broken shore, the nephalem would have killed everyone including Gul’dan then ended the invasion right there

Nephalem defeated fkin diablo with the black soulstone making him nigh on the power of an universal god and he still won

Its fucking hilarious to think people believe the adventurer could march up to the high heavens and bitch slap Imperius or Malthael for that matter
    Nonsense. ALL Nephalem fought Diablo, it wasn't just one Nephalem. Diablo was nowhere close to the power of a universal god. He only had the power of 7 Great Evils. Tathamet was ALL evil in general. Hell was created from the body of Tathamet, and the Great Evil was created from its 7 heads. In order to become a god, Diablo would have to consume ALL demons and ALL Hell as territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Again, we are talking about a man who can destroy planets and comparing it to beings who create universes... I don't get how you overlook this simple yet oh so significant fact.

You realize that Sargeras was literally WISHING he had the Xel'Naga's power? Because it would mean he could recreate the universe without having to conquer it. His sole reason for the Burning Leigon was to remake the universe to prevent the Void Lords from corrupting it, that is way far down the power scale to beings that simply will entire laws of physics and big bangs into existence.

To even compare the two on an even setting is asinine.

Argus's mechanic is literally that: A mechanic with some pseudo-narrative flair to explain why it works. It hasn't, and likely never will be mentioned again.

The void lords are still a joke in this comparison, even if we take them at full face value, they can't even pierce a reality on their own without a proxy guiding them through it, the Xel'Naga create universes as a form of reproduction.
    From what I remember(and I could be wrong) they don't create universes they exist outside of them in the void and when a new one comes into existence they seed it with life.

Also we know they can't just wipe out everything as Amon didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    Why couldn't most of the Alliance and Horde leaders defeat the nephalem?
    Maybe they could, eventually, but we would never see it. The Nephalem has already reached the pinnacle of the power scale in the Diabloverse, single-handedly besting both the Prime Evil and the avatar of Death itself. We're not there yet, and even then, the Champion is stronger than the faction leaders and it takes at least 10 Champions to raid a current boss. Assuming the "First Ones" herald the final expansion, the power scale of Warcraft characters will never reach the same level as that of the Nephalem.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Just so I'm reading you correctly... who do you think is stronger, Deathwing or Sargeras?\
    Sargeras literally dismantles Deathwing. What I showed from Deathwing is from him, and he's an Old God corrupted Aspect. Sargeras is the mother fucking Dark Titan, and scales above the Titan Pantheon. His feats should scale infinitely above what any Aspect or Old God provides.

- - - Updated - - -

"Their feats are rather similar, Sargeras really can't destroy entire planets with ease" WHAT?! What are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Now y'all are just spewing out random ass nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Like, wtf people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    The single, oveerwhelming argument against that: We dont know how long it took them to destroy said universes. It mightve been eons.

And thats all there is to it. For all we know, they couldve spent god knows how much of their life-time to destroy the old universe and then create a new one. Which is exactly what Sargeras was doing, except he was a single guy, not an entire race, AND he was working against almost equally powerfuly forces trying to stop him.
    Also, as other guys have been saying on this thread, the Xel'Naga lost to the Zerg. If they could just destroy the universe with a snip, that wouldnt have happened.

Spin it how you want, as someone who has played all 3 games extensively, the WC universe simply has too many defined feats (in comparison to the SC universe, where most of the big feats are merely vagualy described at best).
    Dont take me wrong, i hate the power creep that has overtaken the WC universe, but Blizz keeps pushing it. Latest addition are the "First Ones" who might just be all-powerful gods who can end everything on a whim, for all we know. The fact that Blizz keeps pushing the WC universe into insane dimensions of power is simply unstoppable here.

Fair enough in some respects, however, I would argue a few things here:

1: Amon is the only prime example we have of a Xel'Naga utilizing their power. And for the entirety of the SC franchise hes in a broken prison much like Yogg Saron. In the darkest timeline, the second the protoss are dead the universe falls to darkness. Which would imply their power is quite vast in scope that traverses the universe in an efficient manner. As powerful as Sargeras is, his power is not all encompassing to the point he could wipe out half the universe so quickly. He had logistics problems for his legion, which is why he was accidentally defeated during the War of the Ancients.

2: The Xel'Naga died to the zerg because of two factors:

I: Amon was already in control of the zerg with the Overmind as his proxy pawn, he was guiding the Zerg from beyond well in advance as he was warring with the rest of his kind, and likely used his knowledge of his kind's tactics against them.

II: The Zerg were part of the descendant generation of the Xel'Naga's future form; they, being effectively pacifists when it comes to life, likely did not want to risk their extinction by removing the zerg threat outright, and tried containing them instead, failing to realize Amon was controlling their every move.

My main contention with your claim is to put Sargeras and the titans on an even footing with the Xel'Naga when it has been shown in both games he hasn't the cosmic scope powerful enough to affect the entire universe efficiently. The legion taking eons to destroy worlds across the stars showcases his logistical limitations. Which Amon demonstrates he has little if any problem with.

As for the Eternals, and Void Lords, we have insufficient data to determine their power scaling. The Void Lords can't exist in the mortal relam without intervention, which would put them lower on the rung IMO, as for powercreep in Warcraft I absolutely agree its just stupid at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    From what I remember(and I could be wrong) they don't create universes they exist outside of them in the void and when a new one comes into existence they seed it with life.

Also we know they can't just wipe out everything as Amon didn't.
    As far as LotV implied, they create universes so they can find their next offspring in the cycle, its why Kerrigan disappeared with Raynor, she continued the cycle creating their own universe to exist together.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    How do you know how much Xel'naga it took? Murmur also destroys worlds, and Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden and even Illidan or Ner'zhul can do it under the right circumstances.

This is stated in the description of the dungeon.
    "In the beginning"... "So far away"... such phrases cannot begin to describe this elemental's origin. Its existence heralds pure destruction. Worlds shatter and the pieces scatter at its whim. Only the truly mad would think to summon it. Perhaps there is yet time to banish Murmur before it fully enters Outland.
    Its more implied here what we see even from amons powers or kerrigan which descriped to be godlike at end of SC2 their powers pale by alot. It started hating all xel'naga not just few of them for that to happen and how much knowledge he has it needs to be significant part of their race.

Archimonde drops a meteor to destroy a world same could be said about KJ while what ner'zhul and illidan did was using shit ton of other power from other source....similiar would be of I have bomb which can blow up a planet... does that make me stronger than worlds strongest man? While voice in the Darkness is physically closer to sargerases size giving huge advantages....

And warlocks him kept easily under control for over 26 years and only handful of then was needed to summon part of it which blew up auchindoun. Also calling those warlocks mad doesn't make sense they were desperate not mad making it sound blizzard have retconned that those warlocks were mad.

"In the darkest timeline, the second the protoss are dead the universe falls to darkness. Which would imply their power is quite vast in scope that traverses the universe in an efficient manner." I mean, Argus had the Death magics to end all of Creation in 1 spell, and throughout Legion, it was stated that once Sargeras' Dark Pantheon was mode, NO power in the Cosmos could stop him, and that everything would tremble before him. And in almost every timeline outside of ours, Sargeras was basically slaughtering the competition thanks to his Legion and overall power over the Fel.

This thread is proof that warcraft fanbase is one of the most annoying.

"My main contention with your claim is to put Sargeras and the titans on an even footing with the Xel'Naga when it has been shown in both games he hasn't the cosmic scope powerful enough to affect the entire universe efficiently. The legion taking eons to destroy worlds across the stars showcases his logistical limitations. Which Amon demonstrates he has little if any problem with." What do you mean? The Warcraft Cosmos is gigantic, and the universe our characters thrive in is infinite in size. The Legion taking eons only means the WoW Cosmos was just that big, and they were still destroying countless worlds together across the infinity of the universes and timelines (Archimonde alone was doing this, actually). Distance almost means nothing to Titans, as explained in the bio of the Aggramar's Gaze legendary, so it's not like Sargeras was really bothered by the scope of the Universes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Hey guys, look at that fanbase! They're arguing with points on why their verse is the most powerful, while also defending said points with evidence and facts! That MUST mean they're the most annoying"

That's you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Hey guys, look at that fanbase! They're arguing with points on why their verse is the most powerful, while also defending said points with evidence and facts! That MUST mean they're the most annoying"

That's you.

- - - Updated - - -

"As for the Eternals, and Void Lords, we have insufficient data to determine their power scaling. The Void Lords can't exist in the mortal relam without intervention, which would put them lower on the rung IMO, as for powercreep in Warcraft I absolutely agree its just stupid at this point." We do have a slight sense of their power, with Dimensius and the Old Gods being very fucking OP. Not to mention that it's stated in SL that the Void could've destroyed the entirety of the Shadowlands had Bastion, Maldraxxus, and co lost the war, and the Void/Light were stated to be a non-dominant power within the realms of Death, which goes to show you just how vast the Void Lords' reach truly is, as well as the Light's, if their battles are willing to go through such lengths.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Shadowlands consist of infinite realms and realities, one of them being the polar opposite of the Emerald Dream, and I already explained just how big the Dream was.

10+ Year Old Account
    iTT: People that don't actually read about Diablo and Starcraft and just play the games without paying attention.

The Terran alone would bring Azeroth to its knees within a single day, same for protoss. Azeroth would be overrun by the zerg within hours. A single nephalem player character if we go by in-universe lore and not in-game only would wipe the floor with the entire pantheon and sargeras simultaneously. Malthael was literally moments from erasing all demons and nephalem from existence with a snap of his fingers, thanos-style.

Absolutely zero chance for warcraft characters to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    iTT: People that don't actually read about Diablo and Starcraft and just play the games without paying attention.

The Terran alone would bring Azeroth to its knees within a single day, same for protoss. Azeroth would be overrun by the zerg within hours. A single nephalem player character if we go by in-universe lore and not in-game only would wipe the floor with the entire pantheon and sargeras simultaneously. Malthael was literally moments from erasing all demons and nephalem from existence with a snap of his fingers, thanos-style.

Absolutely zero chance for warcraft characters to keep up.
    I literally explain multiple fucking times over why this would not be the case. Also, do you even have proof of the Malthael shit, or why Diablo Demons and characters could scale to the Legion?

"nephalem player character if we go by in-universe lore and not in-game only would wipe the floor with the entire pantheon and sargeras" You're like the only person here that's made this claim. Provide evidence or else this is just wank.

And I've still yet to see people actually debunk or try to argue my Deathwing scans, which alone scales above anything I've seen regarding Starcraft and Diablo. Unless you can prove to me characters in those verses can scale above dudes that can destroy realms of infinite layers/structures while also not abiding to the concepts of space-time (The realms, I mean, and in extension, the characters that scale above the realms), then literally no one you guys mentioned could destroy Deathwing, and therefore cannot destroy a Titan, nor an Old God for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys think I'm kidding or some shit, then no. I genuinely believe all of your "universe" talking BS (which has already been proven mute by me and other multiple times already) cannot destroy someone who scales to above Baselined Outerversal tiering. Note that Deathwing is surpassed infinitely by Old Gods, and even more infinitely by the Titans.

And please, for the love of god people, do not act like the feats that occur in the Starcraft Universe scale to Warcraft's. Warcraft's Universe is actually fucking gigantic, with multiple cosmic realms (All of which scale to infinity in size), cosmic powers that basically take hold of those realms (The Void being ONE OF THEM, and the Void in WoW is different from Starcraft's, arguably better if you pin the Void Lords as directly comparable to Lovecraft's Outer Gods, which is basically the case), pocket dimensions, reality (Which consists of the prime Universe, and an infinite number of other Universes and Timelines), pocket realms from within reality that also extend beyond it (Such as the Emerald Dream, which consists both within and outside reality, has infinite structures, and is above concepts, or smaller realms such as the Firelands), etc.

Starcraft, from what I've seen, has the Universe, a Multiverse (I think?), and the Void. I could be wrong, and it could be bigger, but that's all from what I got so far regarding the scaling of the verse. Diablo's verse looks bigger in comparison, tbh. Speaking of which, is the Diablo Universe infinite or some shit? Like I said, idk much about Diablo or Starcraft. I'm just going by what I'm seeing. Regarding Starcraft, while the feats in Starcraft are really good, I've seen nothing that pins anyone at close to Titan level, or even Deathwing level if you want me to be blunt here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Maybe they could, eventually, but we would never see it. The Nephalem has already reached the pinnacle of the power scale in the Diabloverse, single-handedly besting both the Prime Evil and the avatar of Death itself. We're not there yet, and even then, the Champion is stronger than the faction leaders and it takes at least 10 Champions to raid a current boss. Assuming the "First Ones" herald the final expansion, the power scale of Warcraft characters will never reach the same level as that of the Nephalem.
    Ok? How big is the Diabloverse, and why would the Prime Evil and the Avatar of Death scale above beings such as the Titans? Also, the First Ones would probably scale above anything any Blizzard game's done, if they did in fact create the entire Warcraft Cosmos. That's reaching Elder Scroll levels of power, which is something NO Blizzard verse has done yet.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to also remind yourself that a lot of the feats provided also come from just how big the Verse is. For example, it doesn't matter how big your Universe is tbh, if someone from another verse can scale beyond the reaches of reality and affect multiple Cosmic planes that share their own laws, or scale above mortal comprehension or shit like that. Hell, I've mentioned areas that are still linked to reality, but scale beyond the ideas of concepts. I even talked about the Aspects, and how Nozdormu was the past, present, and future, all of history. Not just Azeroth's history, all of it, which is expanded upon in the Chronicles, as he was blessed with Aman'thul's time power, and could see into the futures, the pasts, etc of every timeline in the Multiverse. Why do you think the Infinite Dragonflight wanted to break all of time throughout the Cosmos? Cause that was from Murozond not being able to handle his fucking job well, all while still being all of history and time itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    As far as LotV implied, they create universes so they can find their next offspring in the cycle, its why Kerrigan disappeared with Raynor, she continued the cycle creating their own universe to exist together.
    If that true why didn't Amon and the ones that allied with him just create a bunch of universes in the first place instead of giving up on the protoss? It's the life they seed and shape so another Xel'naga can be born.

"The cycle was repeated in numerous universes: at the start of a universe's creation, the xel'naga would take on physical form and enter the universe, seeding it with life. The cycle repeated so many times that time itself was affected by it. Each time, the xel'naga observed and identified the potential of their offspring, but never interfered directly."

It seems to indicate that universes are born and die naturally(so like one existing at a time) and that the Xel'naga go in and seed it with life so hopefully 2 races merge and create a new Xel'naga. If they could just create their own universes then they should have never died from the Zerg.

"While voice in the Darkness is physically closer to sargerases size giving huge advantages...." Size doesn't equate to power. You just made a comparison on how artifacts of great power don't equate to ones personal power (Which is arguable, though I'll explain that one later *cough cough the Ashbringer, Doomhammer, and Scepter of Sargeras cough cough*), yet you think being Sargeras' size means you have a power advantage? Wtf?

Was Archimonde's size so fucking crazy, that it gave him a massive power advantage, even tho Sire Denathrius, or even Argus for example (You know, two guys that are MUCH SMALLER THAN ARCHIMONDE) could legit eat him up like a fucking ant in terms of power?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post

"Wow adventurers have never absolutely never in 30 years done anything remotely close to what the nephalem did" Yes we have.

We killed a Titan that could do this: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=256544/end-of-all-things (This is a lore ability, I explain this in my fucking Imgur link everyone chose to forget about). And before you claim anything about power, that fucker's world soul's might was the reason Sargeras even got imprisoned to begin with. The Titan's and Illidan stood behind only because they wanted to make sure Sargeras STAYED in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Jailer (When at full power) is apparently supposed to scale beyond anything Argus, Titan, or Sargeras related.

- - - Updated - - -

And incase y'all wanna make up some bullshit about the End of All Things, and how it's an "in game" ability: "Bound. Broken. Eons of existence, knowing only pain. A shattered soul, fueling infinite evil. The master beckons. Rise... Rise! Begin the end of all things." This is his lore bio. And Aman'Thul has a Voice Line (That's not in the actual game for some reason?) where he says "nothing can stop the end of all things" once Argus kills us...ya know...PRIOR TO HIM CASTING THAT ABILITY? Even without the Voice Line, IT'S IN HIS RAID LORE BIO IN THE ADVENTURE GUIDE!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't wanna hear fucking anything about "universal" shit. Y'all have still yet to scale Starcraft and Diablo guys beyond Deathwing.

- - - Updated - - -

"OHHHH but they can destroy a UNIVERSE! OOOO!!!!"

WHO THE FUCKING CARES ABOUT A SINGULAR UNIVERSE?! YOU GOT CHARACTERS THAT CAN DESTROY COUNTLESS PLANETS AND SHIT ACROSS THE IFINITY OF UNIVERSES, WHICH THEY ALONE SCALE TO AN INFINITE SIZE!!!! AND REALITY IS NOT THE FULL EXTENT OF CREATION! CREATION IN WoW IS THE SHADOWLANDS, THE COSMIC CHART, ETC! ARGUS WAS THAT FUCKING BEEFED UP IN DEATH MAGICS, THAT HE COULD PULL OFF SUCH A FEAT, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HE WAS SARGERAS' FUCK IT BUTTON! I want you guys to TRY and debunk this. Go on. Interest me. You'd be wrong, but go ahead anyway. Mind you that you still haven't pushed past Deathwing levels of power yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    " I literally explain multiple fucking times over why this would not be the case. Also, do you even have proof of the Malthael shit, or why Diablo Demons and characters could scale to the Legion?

"nephalem player character if we go by in-universe lore and not in-game only would wipe the floor with the entire pantheon and sargeras" You're like the only person here that's made this claim. Provide evidence or else this is just wank.

And I've still yet to see people actually debunk or try to argue my Deathwing scans, which alone scales above anything I've seen regarding Starcraft and Diablo. Unless you can prove to me characters in those verses can scale above dudes that can destroy realms of infinite layers/structures while also not abiding to the concepts of space-time (The realms, I mean, and in extension, the characters that scale above the realms), then literally no one you guys mentioned could destroy Deathwing, and therefore cannot destroy a Titan, nor an Old God for that matter."

"Big Dragon does big explodey, such danger, much power, wow". In-game representations of power are not an accurate assessment of lore strength, otherwise the player characters in WoW would be little more than footmen and cannon fodder towards the start of every expansion. Going from assisting with the takedowns of gods to struggling to take out thugs and bears.

It's literally stated in-game that Malthael is about to wipe out all demons from the entirety of creation and thereby also wiping out humanity since they are part demon as well. Remember what I said about paying attention? That's literally the key plot point of RoS. Malthael is about to end the eternal conflict with a snap of his fingers and the player character defeats him, alone, without assistance from a pantheon. In-game representation of something such as this is not as impressive as the lore implications of such a feat. The nephalem is capable of defeating a being that is powerful enough to simply life from the universe at a whim, likely all life but it would go against his own goals. And again, this is unaided.

Then we go into the starcraft universe where planet cracking, purifying/glassing, and hostile takeover within hours/days is commonplace and yet somehow sargeras being capable of cracking a planet in half and Deathwing breaking one apart is impressive? Give me a break dude. If you actually took the time to read up on the Starcraft universe you'd realize how many planets have been completely destroyed in the conflict of protoss/zerg/terran, xel'naga not withstanding. The protoss alone wiped out entire terran sectors of the galaxy, leaving nothing but rubble (literally) behind until they were nearly wiped out by the zerg themselves.
    Last edited by inkberry; 2021-01-31 at 09:25 PM.

I'm done with this thread entirely. These arguments just keep on repeating themselves with absolutely no real back up as to why they could actually fucking destroy the WoW verse, and it's just annoying asf to deal with.

Want a verse that can destroy Warcraft? Elder Scrolls, arguably Warhammer 40k (ARGUABLY), DC and Marvel (The top tiers, with DC beings its own realm with Cosmic Armour Superman, Milkman Man, etc), and some other verses.

Elder Scrolls is an entirely different beast. But that verse is probably the most powerful video game verse ever. Can legit slap WoW, Diablo, and Starcraft combined without care. I'll make an imgur post about that one, if y'all care enough to ask why.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Its more implied here what we see even from amons powers or kerrigan which descriped to be godlike at end of SC2 their powers pale by alot. It started hating all xel'naga not just few of them for that to happen and how much knowledge he has it needs to be significant part of their race.

Archimonde drops a meteor to destroy a world same could be said about KJ while what ner'zhul and illidan did was using shit ton of other power from other source....similiar would be of I have bomb which can blow up a planet... does that make me stronger than worlds strongest man? While voice in the Darkness is physically closer to sargerases size giving huge advantages....

And warlocks him kept easily under control for over 26 years and only handful of then was needed to summon part of it which blew up auchindoun. Also calling those warlocks mad doesn't make sense they were desperate not mad making it sound blizzard have retconned that those warlocks were mad.
    I have no idea why you said that. Titans are also described as godlike. How was he supposed to know if Xel'naga had collided with all or just a part? And of course he began to hate them all, most likely he realized that they are all the same and no matter who exactly defeated him, he hates them all. Seriously, I argue with you 10 times and your arguments are getting stupider and stupider. Can you take a lesson on how to argue?

The unnamed eredar in Velen's tale will destroy the planet in much the same way Archimonde destroyed Dalaran. So it's not just the meteor. Yes, as I said, under the right circumstances. But Ner'Zhul is an insect compared to Archimonde and Archimonde is an insect compared to Sargeras. All three can blow up the planet, but the difference in their power is huge. Also Illidan didn't use any super artifacts or ley lines to blow up the planet. He used souls to open the portal, and then arranged the collapse of the portal in this way (it mentioned that he somehow calculated this, so it was more a matter of his mathematical genius than magical power) to blow up the planet.

I have no idea why you are saying this, you literally ignored what I just wrote. Terongor summoned him accidentally (just as the dwarves accidentally summoned Ragnaros) and he did not come in full force, as I already told you. Oh really? I can also say that these 26 years old warlocks could not defeat and exile him, only restrain him.

Seriously, stop using such wretched arguments, I'm already getting bored arguing with you because every time it's some kind of new nonsense, more and more distant from the truth and canon.

"It's literally stated in-game that Malthael is about to wipe out all demons from the entirety of creation and thereby also wiping out humanity since they are part demon as well. Remember what I said about paying attention? That's literally the key plot point of RoS. Malthael is about to end the eternal conflict with a snap of his fingers and the player character defeats him, alone, without assistance from a pantheon. In-game representation of something such as this is not as impressive as the lore implications of such a feat. The nephalem is capable of defeating a being that is powerful enough to simply life from the universe at a whim, likely all life but it would go against his own goals."

How big is creation in Diablo? Why is ending all life in a singular Universe impressive? Show me the scans of where all of this is stated, and I might just believe you.

"Then we go into the starcraft universe where planet cracking, purifying/glassing, and hostile takeover within hours/days is commonplace and yet somehow sargeras being capable of cracking a planet in half and Deathwing breaking one apart is impressive?" Bruh, did you just not fucking read what I said? Deathwing has Outeversal scaling. Starcraft has Universal scaling. Wanna know the difference between having enough power to create a Universe, and having enough power to destroy AN INFINITE STRUCTURED REALM THAT SURPASSES THE CONCEPTS OF TIME-SPACE ITSELF? Cause the difference is quite massive. Sargeras and Deathwing breaking worlds is like saying "Oh yeah, Amon is planetary". YOU'RE DOWNPLAYING SHIT TO FIT YOUR OWN NARRATIVE! Stop.

"you'd realize how many planets have been completely destroyed in the conflict of protoss/zerg/terran, xel'naga not withstanding." I'd love to know, really. An infinite amount? Countless? Did they destroy planets across an infinity of universes? Or did they only destroy countless worlds within 1 Universe? I'd love to hear about that one.

"The protoss alone wiped out entire terran sectors of the galaxy, leaving nothing but rubble (literally) behind until they were nearly wiped out by the zerg." THE GALAXY?! THE GALAXY MATE?! THE GALAXY?! ARGUING ABOUT A SINGULAR FUCKING GALAXY? ARE YOU BEING IRONIC RIGHT NOW?