Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I cannot off of the top of my head, think of a worse system than warforging, titanforging, and to be frank I don't even think socketing procs are good. It causes a small number of people who get extremely lucky with a weapon forge to be very happy, and everyone around them to get pissed because they got a spectacular advantage for zero extra effort. Before it was removed, every good piece of loot I got automatically felt like shit because it didn't get the magic roll to make it better for no reason. Rolling a rare cosmetic upgrade, tertiary fun effect, maybe? Anything but making it superior to everyone else's for no reason.

No. It inspired blizzard to bring an even worse idea to the forefront: Corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    The number of pieces that drop in m+ is not the problem. The item level is. It should be higher than heroic raid at the very least. Minimum 220.
    Also this is the tea. There's so much loot to be had by spamming M+ it's like nothing to get to 210 on an alt. The problem I'm currently facing is having mainswitched, I got up to M+16s and can now not progress anymore because there's simply no reward beyond here AND my gear isn't caught up enough to even be invited to say, 18s. I'm completely gated to my vault and H/M CN filling in the blanks. Which is fine, in theory, but it doesn't feel right that keystones so much harder than most of CN reward me with lesser loot. I don't really know what the solution is, but for started at least give 15s 213 loot! it's harder! xd

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The loot system now is atrocious. WF/TF was terrible but the loot drought we're in right now is even worse.
    Loot drought? You get 1 item per 5 people in a raid, which is fine, you get 1 item per 5 people for a failed mythic+ key, and then you get to pick an item from the weekly vault... Gearing is fine.

No thanks, I have not enjoyed gearing up this much in years, and I am very happy that gearing is meaningful again.

All they had to do was cap WF and TF to +5 and +10 respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Loot drought? You get 1 item per 5 people in a raid, which is fine, you get 1 item per 5 people for a failed mythic+ key, and then you get to pick an item from the weekly vault... Gearing is fine.
    No it's not. I was trying to gear my ult and did 10 heroics. I literally didn't get a single piece of gear. I did LFR on my main to try and get more gear. Didn't get a single piece from each of the wings. The drop rates are utter shit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Raids are 1 item per 7 (3 in a 20 man mythic).

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    It's because WF/TF was a solution to a problem of too many difficulty levels. They didn't fix the underlying problem, just rescinded their bad solution.
    Would you prefer the classic/BC way where there's only one and you're either good enough to do it or you spend an entire two years expansion "raiding" the one or two lowest raids you can do? Imagine all the love in Legion when 60% of raiders never got to do more than EN and a few in ToV. Not an AotC raider? You'll never get to even see ToS. Not a CE raider? You'll never see Antorus.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.