Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    well town loses now.
    Why? Because you might've just killed the Bomb diffuser?

Also please ignore that failed image link I tried to post before lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Why? Because you might've just killed the Bomb diffuser?

Also please ignore that failed image link I tried to post before lol
    nah i killed the godfather lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    nah i killed the godfather lol
    So claiming to be the bomber now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So claiming to be the bomber now?
    nope. /10chars

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope. /10chars
    claiming a killing role then

10+ Year Old Account
    claiming a killing role then
    yup. /10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    yup. /10chars
    well, i dont feel you are town or town aligned.

Vote:Lora

10+ Year Old Account

Vote:Lora

Vote: Marack

Nice that the site finally decided to actually be reachable...

Good job on nailing the godfather, whoever actually did it, though please don't say who you are since doubtless everyone will go "ermahgerd kiling role".
    Not so good news regarding the bomb tech. That passive being lost means we all can go up in a ball of flame.
    Rereading the card I see two things of note. ONE is that it seems to suggest Val visited the firebomber last night... TWO is that the firebomber must be lynched.
    I'm again concerned that Graeham's results of 'Other' does not actually clear people from being the firebomber.

Thoughts would be the following:
    Graeham isn't actually the cop, but the firebomber placing bombs. Only downside is if they visited foxxi, who visited Val? However if the BombTech counted as the doc and Val went to protect Graeham.... Val ended up dead from encountering the firebomber. Actually thinking more about this. I don't think we have a doc, I think we had a bombtech and...

Foxxi is either a JOAT or Vigi. Leaning towards JOAT because they've claimed to be able to do a watch, a protect, and hinted at being a nightmare to claws which feels like a soft claim of a killing ability. As a JOAT this feels like it would make more of a sense balance-wise. The flavourtext of game seems to suggest that while the Mafia is a concern, the Firebomber is the bigger threat, it's why we all are gathered in the same place. If Foxxi IS a JOAT they may be running out of abilities.

Blood is Blood, They might've claimed doc, but likewise they could be doing #justbloodfoxthings.

Lora is Lora. They claimed to have killed the GF but likewise they also could be doing #justlorathings.

Bwon is... Honestly I still don't get any positive or negative vibes regarding Bwon. To fluid, and what honestly feels like a sheep. Could place a vote on them but don't think we're going to learn anything from it.

Listo - At current you definitely don't feel your usual town. But you don't feel scummy enough to be scum. Neutral thing. Probably dangerous.

Xan - I feel the sleep thing, posting this and crashing from thread, might be able to check in morning but probably not, in which case not back for like 16+ hours. Your comment about claws is valid I'll have to look. All I really see is a lot of back and forth with Foxxi. Claws did claim a QT with Foxxi which was kind of odd. Actually the people it feels like claws "defended" were Graeham a bit, alternating bashing and defending Foxxi, and finally a scream at a no-lynch would be better than town voting on Marack.

Marack - I had missed some of the text of your VT claim where you said
    Im a VT, so as far as I know, Im a safe target. I dont want to die early, but understand if town wants to make that play.
    That is an odd statement looking back at it. Not sure how to evaluate it honestly.

Virothe - ... Wait Virothe is playing? Oh right only interacts when poked. The only thing going for them above Bwon is they aren't sheeping votes.

----
    I could definitely see a vote on Marack or Foxxi having some merit, Bwon as being a null vote, Graeham still has that negative stigma from helping hammer really early on D1 with Claws even unintentionally, and the 1-2-3 of Graeham, Claws, Clarinet with an early vote from Mercy as a potential guide is still a consideration.

I doubt my vote will stay here but for now given my reasons above
    Vote Graeham
    At this point claimed cop or not, I have my doubts. Actually come to think of it. Claws had a traitor role. Could Graeham have been scouting for the traitor and the results of Mafia or Other that he claims to get instead be interpreted as "Other" just means not recruitable? It does seem odd for a supposedly town cop in a game where people are apparently expecting 3 sides to return Other and Mafia instead of Town and Not Town. The first leaves a lot of room to wonder the second doesn't.

Graeham just has to many things that don't add up to me.

Vote: Shirokitsune

I'm pretty sure you're not to be trusted. Your reasoning on many fronts is pretty flawed. Most baffling of all is that you paint a handful of different players as suspicious and potential targets to pursue but then end up casting your vote on a claimed TPR.

The elephant in the room is that with the godfather and an investigation immune traitor dead the remaining member(s) of the mafia team are exposed. They need to get rid of the firebomber ASAP if they hope to win. Yet they also need to get rid of Foxxi and I if they want to win. An attack on either of us at night is one less chance to find the firebomber, though.

I had a look through Claws' posts and one thing stuck out, he claims to have RB'd BF on N1. Now he may of been lying, but if he is telling the truth this would lead me to believe that BF is not on the mafia team at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I had a look through Claws' posts and one thing stuck out, he claims to have RB'd BF on N1. Now he may of been lying, but if he is telling the truth this would lead me to believe that BF is not on the mafia team at least.
    its still possible he targeted blood despite knowing he was mafia.

its still possible he targeted blood despite knowing he was mafia.
    It is, but would he really want to risk blocking the NK?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It is, but would he really want to risk blocking the NK?
    worth it? probably not. do it for the luls? probably.

Lmao Shiro. There is so much wrong with all of that... haha... I’m just going to point out the the biggest issues though....

Your memory serves you wrong or you are intentionally trying to mislead people. Claws never claimed to have a QT with me, that was Clarinet’s nonsense.

You say you are inclined to believe I’m a joat - and yet in the very same post say that a vote on me would have “merit” lmfao.

And from the moment Grae claimed you have been trying to discredit it. Despite the fact that no one else besides you (and one post from bf which I believe was bait, especially if he’s soft claiming doc) has even hinted he might be lying. And on the fact that we absolutely have a cop - otherwise the investigation immunity of Claws and Mercy would be pointless — and you my friend are a desperate mafia trying to remove a threat so you don’t have to waste a kill or worry about wifom.

Fortunately for you. I am more concerned with finding the SK today. So. Pinging din’t work..

Vote: Virothe

Come out and give us a good reason you aren’t the SK
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

Vote: Virothe
    I was busy today sorry, I just got done with raiding and junk and it's 4am so I'm pretty tired.

Kinda don't get why you went from "Oh he's inactive" and translate that to me being the SK, it's pretty confusing. I'd do the whole "If I was X" bullshit but quite frankly that's pretty baseless.

I'm not the SK though, I haven't even done anything during the nights in this game.

Also Fox, stop being a jerk or Imma be real upsetti seeing as how legit no one else in any game we've ever played has given this much of a fuck about non-contributing members before. Not sure why it's fine for everyone else to do it, but when I decide I want to try on those pants for myself everyone flips out v_v

- - - Updated - - -

Also also, me popping in right after you voted for me is happenstance. I'd intended to get in earlier and was just busy and I didn't get around to it. I actually was around within a couple minutes of day opening but why would I post with nothing to say? "Omg a thing happened in the night omg" Seems pretty non-sensical to reaction post with nothing to actually contribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway going to bed now I will be up in 3-4 hours if I'm not lynched I will see you then.

This has been bubbling for me for the past few games Virothe. You keep signing up, and then not actually playing. And no matter what your role, that hurts the town. I have no connections from you to other players. No opinions. No input. Absolutely nothing to place you anywhere. I didn’t go from “oh he’s inactive” to “he must be the SK” — I went “he’s been so inactive so I have no means to say he’s not the SK hiding in the shadows.” You keep telling people to play the game and not meta game. Well playing the game as you yourself keep pointing out, involves interacting with people so that motives and alignments can be identified.

I want you to actually play the game you signed up for. That is all.

- - - Updated - - -

And interestingly your post does give a very slight indication that you may not be the SK, based on how little you’ve paid attention to the past few games... so for now
    Unvote

But I really do want you to stick around and play. I remember liking you as a player six years ago. You are clever. I haven’t seen that Virothe since I came back though.

- - - Updated - - -

Listo. I have not seen town you this game. You have added nothing to this game. You even pulled your typical scum stunt of “yeah let me look things over” and then never actually came back with anything. Toss that strange D1 reaction on top, and you are the closest lead I have to the SK right now - and likely where my final vote today will land unless someone else has a better idea who the SK is.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post

Bwon is... Honestly I still don't get any positive or negative vibes regarding Bwon. To fluid, and what honestly feels like a sheep. Could place a vote on them but don't think we're going to learn anything from it.
    Pff..

If you look at what alignment I ended up being after dying in past games, there you go. I think the Town started loosing after I got lynched in one, in fact

Virothe - ... Wait Virothe is playing? Oh right only interacts when poked. The only thing going for them above Bwon is they aren't sheeping votes.
    Ouch... See, I'm trying not to be a useless Town by explaining why I'm voting, well trying to at least

----
    I could definitely see a vote on Marack or Foxxi having some merit, Bwon as being a null vote, Graeham still has that negative stigma from helping hammer really early on D1 with Claws even unintentionally, and the 1-2-3 of Graeham, Claws, Clarinet with an early vote from Mercy as a potential guide is still a consideration.

I doubt my vote will stay here but for now given my reasons above
    Vote Graeham
    At this point claimed cop or not, I have my doubts. Actually come to think of it. Claws had a traitor role. Could Graeham have been scouting for the traitor and the results of Mafia or Other that he claims to get instead be interpreted as "Other" just means not recruitable? It does seem odd for a supposedly town cop in a game where people are apparently expecting 3 sides to return Other and Mafia instead of Town and Not Town. The first leaves a lot of room to wonder the second doesn't.

Graeham just has to many things that don't add up to me.
    I think Grae is the Cop honestly

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

I don't remember if I voted before soo...

Virothe dosen't seem to be paying attention, and I had no idea @listo95 was even playing until Foxxi mentioned him.

I might place a vote on either of them, but for now

FoS Virothe

FoS Listo95

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Lmao Shiro. There is so much wrong with all of that... haha... I’m just going to point out the the biggest issues though....

Your memory serves you wrong or you are intentionally trying to mislead people. Claws never claimed to have a QT with me, that was Clarinet’s nonsense.

You say you are inclined to believe I’m a joat - and yet in the very same post say that a vote on me would have “merit” lmfao.
    You're right, got Clarinet and Clawsout confused in my head for a moment. This happens when one tries to do analysis and post at past midnight and 90% asleep. And the only 2 reasons a vote on you has merit Foxxi is that if you have a killing role and are an 'Other' you could be neutral. See my comments about Graeham's results. Again, why would a cop if town aligned return Mafia/Other instead of Town/Not Town. And the 2nd reason is you become info only to substantiate or disprove Graeham's claims.
    Admittedly also voting Bwon would do the same thing since Graeham claims to have gotten the same result on Bwon.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're not to be trusted. Your reasoning on many fronts is pretty flawed. Most baffling of all is that you paint a handful of different players as suspicious and potential targets to pursue but then end up casting your vote on a claimed TPR.
    Graeham, I'm not doubting there is a cop, I'm doubting that YOU are the cop. Slight difference but important. And if my reasoning is flawed Graeham, let's see some of your deductions then. So far I don't see a lot of analysis of any serious depth by anyone and we're on Day 3.

I'm willing to vote in other directions, but so far I'm not seeing much info to be gained from them. About half of the remaining players seem to be lurking in the background and throwing out fluff.

I'll look over the thread when I get home but until then, I'll keep my vote where it is.

3+ Year Old Account
    Graeham's role checking wasen't wrong lol