Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Some thick thighed mega milker anime mommy

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    Goes on rant about Shadow Hearts:

Man did I ever really enjoy that game growing up and it's not till I played it again in 2019 (After many years of not playing it) that I understood how great of a game that actually is. Not the rose-tinted nostalgia glasses either. I find it more rare. Just somethings I was not more observant as being young. Roger Bacon, Alchemy, Opus Majus. The story shifts locations between Europe, Russia, the Near East and Japan in a WW1 setting. Along with all the dark fantasy and horror setting. (Lots of side stories in it, that have this old folklore feel to it.) Then the real fun characters. Like this game had a lot going for it and I consider it like one of those hidden gems. I didn't continue the series.. so I am not sure if they are as strong as the original.

As for the most attractive fictional character. Let me mull it over, maybe if the topic is still around.
    I think many people find Shadow Hearts: Covenant the high point of the trilogy with Shadow Hearts: From the New World as the weakest. Covenant does have more comedic moments, however, if you were put off by the comedic moments in the first one. I do think Covenant has the better looking fusions and some awesome pieces of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    I hope your not an adult...
    Um... I don't think I posted anything objectionable?

Ellie from Dead Space was always cool for me,something about her hard ass attitude in the middle of that game's setting was just spicy :>

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Um... I don't think I posted anything objectionable?
    Isn't Garnet a kid? Kan-E Senna also resembles someone of about 16, I know her race is known to stop ageing usually when they're children...
    Last edited by Schmittay; 2021-02-01 at 07:13 AM.

Isn't Garnet a kid? Kan-E Senna also resembles someone of about 16, I know her race is known to stop ageing usually when they're children...
    Garnet was like 17-18ish

Kan-E Senna definitely doesn't look 16. I'd say her younger sister Raya does. Kan looks like she's in her twenties. IIRC Kan-E Senna isn't a special race; she's a regular human/hyur, just that the elemental spirits handpick certain people and give them immortality.

Garnet was like 17-18ish

Kan-E Senna definitely doesn't look 16. I'd say her younger sister Raya does. Kan looks like she's in her twenties. IIRC Kan-E Senna isn't a special race; she's a regular human/hyur, just that the elemental spirits handpick certain people and give them immortality.
    Garnet is 16. Her age is quite important to the plot of FFIX. Kan-E Senna is a Padjal, not a Hyur. They stop ageing as children, so while her official age is 28...physiologically...she is much younger.

Garnet is 16. Her age is quite important to the plot of FFIX. Kan-E Senna is a Padjal, not a Hyur. They stop ageing as children, so while her official age is 28...physiologically...she is much younger.
    Kan-E Senna is only 28? I was under the impression she was way older than everyone else in the alliance, including Raubahn.

Also, Raubahn is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Garnet being 16, maybe? I remember that 30 years before FFIX took place, Cid's dad (Cid VII, I think) produced an airship fleet and then held everyone at gunpoint to force a peace. And then like a little over a decade later, Cid VIII and the King of Alexandria were good friends, but then the King passed away.

Kan-E Senna is only 28? I was under the impression she was way older than everyone else in the alliance, including Raubahn.

Also, Raubahn is awesome.
    Nope, she is the youngest leader of them all.

Judy Alvarez and Panam Palmer. And not just because of their looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    We all know why this post was created
    Looks like Margot Robbie

Srw Mugen no frontier (exceed) > Kaguya. playing this game was a turning point in my life, just like playing tales of phantasia or chrono trigger.

Tales of zestiria > Lailah

Genshin impact > Ninguang

Namco x Capcom > Reiji and Xiomu. I believe having the same white hair at high school at the same exact place on my head as Reiji was a sign from the gods
    that I am a fucking weeb or destined to do great things lmao.

xenosaga: Kosmos and Telos

I am sure I can post a lot more if I think about it but for now these are clear winners for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    I guess I did actually have a thing for Vetra as well. She was just such a go-getter, I couldn't help but love her enthusiasm.

On that note I also quite liked Dr. Suvi Anwar, but I think her charm was mostly down to the accent.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Alister from Dragon Age

Varric from Dragon Age

Nathan Drake

Carlos from the Resident Evil 2 remake

Owen from The Last of Us 2

Tifa, from both FF7 original and remake

Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn

Erron from Horizon Zero Dawn

Idk I have a weird type I guess
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Hmm, just going through some games with female characters from the ones I can remember right now :

Tifa with toned down chest would be fairly far up there tbh.
    Yenefer from Witcher3, though that's a bit cheating since she is from a novel series first and foremost.
    Y'stohla from FFXIV, especially in her black mage getup.
    Morrigan (DA1), though more her concept art / party picture than what she actually ended up looking like ingame.
    Merill (the elf girl from DA2) was adorable because of the accent of the VA.
    New Lara Croft (if we ignore her rude death sounds for a moment ) was a nice mixture of cute and sexy. Old Lara looked awful imho.
    All the animu games have probably at least one character that could appeal to anybody, due to the modular nature, as long as they aren't opposed to the art style.
    Young Jaina, depending on the artist though.

Some of the probably popular ones I personally can't get behind:
    Miranda from ME was too fake for my taste and I don't like thick lips.
    All the street fighter characters.
    All mario characters.
    Short haired Bayonetta.
    Kerrigan
    Sylvanas (because WoW forum)

As for guys, I guess FF and animu villains mostly take the cake here, at least the ones that are depicted as adults.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-02-01 at 04:23 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Makes most jrpg characters off limits...

Shit Dizzy from Guilty Gear is like...3

Meanwhile Android 21 is 10

Ivy Valentine from SC
    Lulu from FFX
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©