Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Cool BlizzConline Thread [Discussion]

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Connect with your allies and rivals across the community, discuss your favorite games and universes, and check out some of the epic things Blizzard has been up to in this free, all-digital community celebration.
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/

Since there wasn't a thread up for discussion of the convention later this month I decided to make one. What do you hope will be revealed for each game?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont expect anything beyond ow2 trailers, 9.1 info, diablo immortal release date and the trillionth hs expansion

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont expect anything beyond ow2 trailers, 9.1 info, diablo immortal release date and the trillionth hs expansion
    All I'm hoping for is some insight into the whereabouts of D4 and/or the (highly likely, so far) D2 remaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Are people still playing OW? I don't see the need for a sequel..

And Diablo Immortal??? Wasn't that scrapped years ago, after the epic fail of a pressentation, where they outright refused a PC version?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

why would they make diablo immortal on pc when they can make it on mobile for nothing and scam everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to obvious stuff like OW2, D4, and some info on patch 9.1.

I'll be watching. Hoping they still have an event in the fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more D4 stuff, but I don't think there will be much more then a demo of the stuff we saw in 2019 nov. 9.1 will probably be a maw raid and expanding the covenant quest. Though I hope to get more then that. More OW2 stuff... Diablo Immortal is going to release, Blizzard wants that sweet sweet cash from the Asian market. Mobile games are massive there.

Lastly I think TBC servers will be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

And Diablo Immortal??? Wasn't that scrapped years ago, after the epic fail of a pressentation, where they outright refused a PC version?
    Yes, people still play OW, still get near instant queues and almost none of the same people each match.

And Immortal is currently in a technical beta in AUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yes, people still play OW, still get near instant queues and almost none of the same people each match.
    Same thing is true for Heroes of the Storm and still people call it a dead game...

They had a lot of Twitch Streamer play a beta or something a few weeks ago so i guess it's still a thing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you would ask me.. they need some realy flashy wow news. Wow content, flow, things to do and the lore are all quite hollow atm.

If 9.1 ends up being: NEW WORLD QUESTS, NEW DUNGEON , NEW REPUTATION. I will probably stop playing alltogether.
    These things just add to the mountain of chores and add nothing new to the game. They seriuesly need to look at reward structures, end game and the horrible pvp burst meta no one seems to like. A new dungeon do shit in the end.

/rant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    why would they make diablo immortal on pc when they can make it on mobile for nothing and scam everyone.
    Saw their pressentation of diablo immortal? It already flopped. No one here cares for mobile games. Pretty confident about that. Let alone the comments on every diablo immortal posts on wowhead for example. Its pretty cringe.

Diablo crew: You guys dont have phones lol?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-02-02 at 08:39 AM.

I have recently started playing SC2 and following the scene 20 years since its inception or sth! and i would love to see some new IP based on that Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    All I'm hoping for is some insight into the whereabouts of D4 and/or the (highly likely, so far) D2 remaster.
    If I am not mistaken they will announce a new class from Diablo IV (so far we know Barbarian, Druid and Wizard will be playable). I am hoping the Paladin/Crusader will be the new class but they will most likely announce the Demon Hunter.

*edit* edgy comment never mind.
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2021-02-02 at 09:56 AM.

Any music performances?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    It seems that after WoW's success anything less than 6 million or so is considered a "dead game" by some people

In reality, most games are chugging right along with more than healthy enough playerbases to support them. If they're not profitable, they inevitably shut down.
    Didn't you hear? Even WoW is a dead game. Since 15 years no less!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Burning Crusade: Classic Let's gooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    The Burning Crusade: Classic Let's gooo!!!
    And Classic+ who knows.

well. a OW2 sequel was already revealed last blizzcon. They are not gonna just cancel it now. Its in full developement already.
    Immortal is just around the corner or has been released or whatever, so its no way they are not going to talk about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    And Classic+ who knows.
    I personally doubt they would go that route. Much easier (and cheaper) to cash in with TBC. They also had the survey while back about TBC. Asking players how Blizzard should do TBC servers. No mention of Classic+.

Now with Naxxramas out I would assume we hear about TBC soon. If not in Blizzconline possibly soon after.

im at a point where i almost dont care about anything anymore.

wow is shit since bfa and shadowlands is on the same level of shit
    sc2 has been shit ever since heart of the swarm came out and they just recently pulled the plug and killed it officially

the other blizzard games i cant even take serious and together with all the negative news about the company itself over the past few years i find the self-congratulatory annual event embarassing