Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    As I thought, ever one to hold it close. Because you are sensible enough to know that one can ever only make negative claims on the internet. I could say "Ahh, the CNN respector" or "Ahh, the avid Pod Save America guy" but obviously if you never say it yourself you can never be entirely pinned down and thus the "Sensible" angle. Definitely either a learned sage of the Message Board debate, or a savant of it.

Pretty much everybody. It's good to get everyone's angle to parse out what is going on, you just have to know what their interest and angle is. If I read Bellingcat, I can go "Okay this is how NED/CIA/NATO see's the world" or if you read Russia Today you can go "Okay this is what the Russian ... Is it still called the KGB? Idk, whatever their outfit see's the world". Other than that it might be easier to list what I tend not to read. Which is admittedly limited to Dailykos or Democratic Underground posts mostly because after 2006-2008 I no longer really could stomach that stuff unless I have to.

I am guessing Greenwald and Tiabbi are Russian agents or something, Idk who those other people are, at least I've heard of Greenwald and Tiabbi. But I know for a fact this isn't some innocent "I just wanna know where you are coming from?" schtick, you literally said I was being poisoned, so clearly you have sources you believe I should be taking as gospel but are too afraid to tip your hand and just tell me what those preferred outlets are. I'm guessing its Bellingcat. If this is thee "Brown_Moses" Himself, well it is an honor converse with an SA person.
    lmao higgins is some nerd whos obsessed with googling and geo location. Theres no secret agenda.
    greenwald is a rich boy blogger who lived/s in a gated community. Who had snowden fall into his lap and then privatised the files with a billionaire. Hes a right wing libertarian expat and all around big brain hot taker. who got reality winner thrown in the can and now loves going on tucker to moan about the left.
    tabbi does a fucking hunter s thompson meets adam curtis impression and generally sucks, i actually think hes tim pools dad.

heres where i get my news, the main stream media! the fucking bbc rules, nytimes is good. NYT Magazine, popular mechanics and then for fringe stuff, journos whos beat it is. no fucking opinion writers.

Where did you get that bellingcat was part of the CIA from? and what evidence did you see? This is a serious critical thinking issue.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lmao higgins is some nerd whos obsessed with googling and geo location. Theres no secret agenda.
    greenwald is a rich boy blogger who lived/s in a gated community. Who had snowden fall into his lap and then privatised the files with a billionaire. Hes a right wing libertarian expat and all around big brain hot taker. who got reality winner thrown in the can and now loves going on tucker to moan about the left.
    tabbi does a fucking hunter s thompson meets adam curtis impression and generally sucks, i actually think hes tim pools dad.

heres where i get my news, the main stream media! the fucking bbc rules, nytimes is good. NYT Magazine, popular mechanics and then for fringe stuff, journos whos beat it is. no fucking opinion writers.

Where did you get that bellingcat was part of the CIA from? and what evidence did you see? This is a serious critical thinking issue.
    Hmmm the Left, you seem upset that he says anything about "The Left", and you invoke Tankies; clearly you got more than that. What is that extra stuff? Vaush streams? And I already posted my example and reasoning. My guess is that you are a pretty standard issue Liberal, either formed directly in or in the successors to the older era of the internet, probably Shakesville or Shakesville adjacent. And probably have very serious opinions and were passionate about whatever GamerGate was.

Funny, I bet if you weren't my dedicated reply guy and had didn't have this wild hate boner for me we probably have hung out in the same spots and might have much in common. I'd be fascinated to hear your story and my Private Messenger box is open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hmmm the Left, you seem upset that he says anything about "The Left", and you invoke Tankies; clearly you got more than that. What is that extra stuff? Vaush streams? And I already posted my example and reasoning. My guess is that you are a pretty standard issue Liberal, either formed directly in or in the successors to the older era of the internet, probably Shakesville or Shakesville adjacent. And probably have very serious opinions and were passionate about whatever GamerGate was.

Funny, I bet if you weren't my dedicated reply guy and had didn't have this wild hate boner for me we probably have hung out in the same spots and might have much in common. I'd be fascinated to hear your story and my Private Messenger box is open.
    So, why exactly are you lying to defend a murderous tyrant?

Nice insanity going on in the comments.

In the meantime - today we have repeated protests, 3k+ have again been detained. There was a nice picture from Krasnoyarsk, with small group of protesters fully surrounded by more cops than there were said protesters. Remember, totally irrelevant and unknown blogger with fake news, it is all fine in Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Nice insanity going on in the comments.

In the meantime - today we have repeated protests, 3k+ have again been detained. There was a nice picture from Krasnoyarsk, with small group of protesters fully surrounded by more cops than there were said protesters. Remember, totally irrelevant and unknown blogger with fake news, it is all fine in Russia
    Yeah watched that on reddit lol, not much the protesters can do there unless they want to get completely stomped.

Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah watched that on reddit lol, not much the protesters can do there unless they want to get completely stomped.
    Thank you, the exact picture I mentioned.
    Take that haters.

So aside from the protests on weekend which this time saw ~5400 people arrested while overall less participiated in protests the court is now in session about Navalny's permanent arrest, should finish today.
    The main argument Navalny has is that Russian officials knew where he was, information was sent and therefore it is bullcrap by prosecution attempting to say he evaded the suspended sentence. Also that he cannot be guilty in a case where ECHR already fined Russia... to which Russia agreed and paid the fine...

Full circus show - cops with covered badges (illegal), arresting journalists ("I know" when journalists says that he is one and shows the ID proof), checking people coming out of nearby metro station, some 270 held. Also being prosecuted by Prosecutor-General of Russia again speaks about "unknown blogger" actually being important to Kremlin.
    Take that haters.

5+ Year Old Account
    Only 2.5 years in jail for that traitor, what a scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Aggressive punishments for a guy you've repeatedly failed to kill is generally frowned upon by the populace that likes the dude and doesn't want the government to kill him.

Weird.

Your forgot to mention Iraqi WMD's, Waffles.
    /s
    Actually 2 years and 8 months, but I guess you were in a too much of a hurry Damn tankies...
    Take that haters.

5+ Year Old Account
    Your forgot to mention Iraqi WMD's, Waffles.
    /s
    Actually 2 years and 8 months, but I guess you were in a too much of a hurry Damn tankies...
    I'm out of soda, so I was almost out the door, need to do some stuff before wow reset.

Hopefully there will be others going to jail too soon. He he he.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin the Underwear Poisoner... wear it as a badge of honor...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Shit, the Kremlin said it, it's gotta be true. They totally didn't just try to kill that guy, again, and that's a totally credible and not-state-funded propaganda network as the source of that reporting.

Big Daddy Putin has so ordered, and you have so carried out.

I'm out of soda, so I was almost out the door, need to do some stuff before wow reset.

Hopefully there will be others going to jail too soon. He he he.
    RT? Ah yes, THE source of truth, unbiased.
    In case you did not get it - sarcasm. Do not make me laugh using RT as a source for anything.
    P.S.
    I can almost bet that you love the military coup in Burma, China's recent direct threat of war regarding Taiwan, and so forth. As long as it is "against the West".
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honest question here but isn't Navalny a white supremacist or Nazi or something, the reason I asked is I could have sworn I seen some blue and yellow flag of some sort with a nazi logo on it.

I don't know if that is affiliated with him and I am no Putin Cheer Leader. The reason I ask is because haven't we learned that the enemy of my enemy isn't always our friend.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Honest question here but isn't Navalny a white supremacist or Nazi or something, the reason I asked is I could have sworn I seen some blue and yellow flag of some sort with a nazi logo on it.

I don't know if that is affiliated with him and I am no Putin Cheer Leader. The reason I ask is because haven't we learned that the enemy of my enemy isn't always our friend.
    As far as I am aware he is controversial regarding that, but it is debatable how exactly big of a nationalist he is, up to individual point of views. Not perfect, anyway.
    Then again, nothing compared to the infamous Zhirik, who is in goverment (and supposedly in opposition) and has been for a long time now.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I am aware he is controversial regarding that, but it is debatable how exactly big of a nationalist he is, up to individual point of views. Not perfect, anyway.
    Then again, nothing compared to the infamous Zhirik, who is in goverment (and supposedly in opposition) and has been for a long time now.
    Gotcha thanks for the honest answer lol, wanted to double check before I considered getting to excited about this guy.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

5+ Year Old Account
    RT? Ah yes, THE source of truth, unbiased.
    In case you did not get it - sarcasm. Do not make me laugh using RT as a source for anything.
    P.S.
    I can almost bet that you love the military coup in Burma, China's recent direct threat of war regarding Taiwan, and so forth. As long as it is "against the West".
    Nonsense, these are reliable sources, not the nonsense u guys peddle.

Why would I cheer for a military dictatorship, that's nonsense, military aren't suited for governance.
    But that doesn't mean I'm on team rhohingya that go full isis on innocent buddhists.
    It's very western to see things in black n white, where one side is good n the other fully bad.

As for Taiwan, it's legally part of China. It was the goal of the people there, Han Chinese Taiwan nationalists to overthrow the communists n take the mainland to unify China. One cannot then come and pretend Taiwan has nothing to do China, considering the nationalists lost, Taiwan belongs to China, it's legally their territory just like Hong Kong is. How is this even an issue? Oh right, west wants a foot in the door for influence, I guess that means Taiwan suddenly isn't Chinese lol?
    Do you even know who Chiang Kai-shek is?
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-02-02 at 06:32 PM.

Why would I cheer for a military dictatorship, that's nonsense, military aren't suited for governance.
    But that doesn't mean I'm on team rhohingya that go full isis on innocent buddhists.
    It's very western to see things in black n white, where one side is good n the other fully bad.

As for Taiwan, it's legally part of China. It was the goal of the people there, Han Chinese Taiwan nationalists to overthrow the communists n take the mainland to unify China. One cannot then come and pretend Taiwan has nothing to do China, considering the nationalists lost, Taiwan belongs to China, it's legally their territory just like Hong Kong is. How is this even an issue? Oh right, west wants a foot in the door for influence, I guess that means Taiwan suddenly isn't Chinese lol?
    RT, a reliable source ? You lost what was left of your credibility right there.

RT says what the Kremlin wants it to say, and is financed by the Kremlin.

Why do you support murderous tyrants like Putin?