Thread: sire lfr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    It will be n'zoth all over again ie 2 hours of wiping and recycling the raid over and over until you have just enough collective IQ and determination stacks to beat it.
    Oh god no, i still have PTSD from that fight on LFR...

So far the other wings have been very easy, seems with Sire, Castle Nathria overall is the best tuned lfr we have had in years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares LFR make no sense to exist at this stage. Maybe as transmog.

Did it this morning and it was absurdly easy, undertuned even for LFR. Seen more lfr groups struggle with huntsman...

Just killed him and he was a complete joke, the entire raid even commented on how easy it was.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    for those that have access to it (looking at the us) how easy is it to do, is there one shot mechanics in it?, will p1 require so debuff organisation? is the p1 debuff even there?
    We killed it first try. Super easy and fun actually on LFR.

You can easily die if you just brain afk, but otherwise everything is rather forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    We killed it first try. Super easy and fun actually on LFR.

You can easily die if you just brain afk, but otherwise everything is rather forgiving.
    yeh i noticed when p1 ends the goop doesn't slow u, when i was doing it on my bear we kicked a impatient mage because he just wanted to go while i was explain mechanics needless to say we 1 shot it after i explained stuff

what need need is more time to loot the boss be4 needing to accept our next lfr queue 30 seconds isnt enough

yeh i noticed when p1 ends the goop doesn't slow u, when i was doing it on my bear we kicked a impatient mage because he just wanted to go while i was explain mechanics needless to say we 1 shot it after i explained stuff

what need need is more time to loot the boss be4 needing to accept our next lfr queue 30 seconds isnt enough
    If you don't loot the boss, the item is mailed to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you don't loot the boss, the item is mailed to you.
    i know i only doing him for his set item for mog so would be great if we could have time to trade off loot tho

what were you explaining? one guy from the group i joined just said to make sure to kill the adds in phase 2 and that was it. We killed the boss first try with only a few people dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So far the other wings have been very easy, seems with Sire, Castle Nathria overall is the best tuned lfr we have had in years.
    Yeah LFR seems to be finally in a spot where it's easy enough, but also kinda fun. Looking forward to finally gear up some alts through LFR (and get all the legos). I have almost completely skipped lfr in legion and bfa as it was just too hard for LFR standards (I did queue up a few times and the LFR versions felt much harder than heroic lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    10 stacks of Determination before you even have a chance at a kill.
    I've heard this end boss is the easiest lfr end boss in the game - I highly doubt you even remotely got to 10 stacks

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    what were you explaining? one guy from the group i joined just said to make sure to kill the adds in phase 2 and that was it. We killed the boss first try with only a few people dead.
    i was explaining the fight to the other tank coz he was new to the fight as well as some dps, id rather do that than wipe 4 times due to ppl not knowing thats going on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I've heard this end boss is the easiest lfr end boss in the game - I highly doubt you even remotely got to 10 stacks
    i've seen max stacks but its reset day, might see closer to 10 near end of week

1 shot it this morning via LFR - I played ranged DPS, so not sure what else was going on. Went well.

Killed 4 times today for chance of the pet drop. Had 1 wipe in 4 kills.

Its not a shitshow.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Easiest end boss of LFR I remember.
    One pull and only had like 3 people dead, despite having 5-6 deaths from the falling bit.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Ignore this post. It's super easy.

So just did LFR Sire on my alt and we hit 7 stacks before the kill.

Damn son, almost as if it's not universally easy for all groups who do it. Just as it was easy for your groups it was not for mine.

Surprisingly painless, you'll have no worries.

not every grp will be lucky to have 1 of those?, did you get the item to had in to general for 1250 anima?
    i one shot it too. the tanks had no clue about movement. many people had 4 stacks going into p2. everybody had enough brains to run away from hand of destruction and it was pretty much just tank and spank from there. never used a mirror, boss was 100 yards form the p2 adds half the time, none of it mattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Ignore this post. It's super easy.

So just did LFR Sire on my alt and we hit 7 stacks before the kill. Remotely close to 10? Yep, pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    by this time a normal mode sire kill is probably easier, so watch just 1 guide on youtube and you are good to go. no reason to punish yourselves with lfr. or buy the normal kill, how much can a normal kill go for? 500 gold?
    We sold 2 normal SLG and Sire for 50k