Pre Patch Spec DPS

With TBC pre patch just around the corner, have people put some thought into PvE/PvP spec? If assume T2.5/T3 level gear level? And for Naxx raiding.

I assume debuff slot limit will go away?

As a Warlock, thinking of going full. PvP wise Felguard.
    Last edited by Cempa; 2021-02-06 at 04:02 PM.

Tbc raiding specs should apply on most cases

Do we know anything about how the transition is going to work? Can i level a character on the classic servers and use it in tbc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Do we know anything about how the transition is going to work? Can i level a character on the classic servers and use it in tbc?
    Depends on what they decide. It wouldn’t hurt to level a character now to have it ready when/if they launch tbc. Worst case is they roll fresh tbc servers and you level a new character

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Depends on what they decide. It wouldn’t hurt to level a character now to have it ready when/if they launch tbc. Worst case is they roll fresh tbc servers and you level a new character
    *best case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    *best case
    In the case of the person I replied to it would be worst case since the time spent leveling in current classic only for it to not matter in tbc classic can be seen as wasted time

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lock in TBC was pretty much destro, toss out agony and spam shadow bolt (also the meta for DPS). PvP aff all the way, SL/SL is a thing and it wrecks. Leveling Aff or Demo is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    This is my gripe basicly. I dont enjoy leveling in classic and i'm not super fast at it. So if i level an alt now to have ready for tbc, and i cant transfer it. I'm just not gonna play. But if i dont level an alt now, and other people can transfer it, i'm probably not going to player either ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    With TBC pre patch just around the corner
    Have they finally announced TBC details!? Where? What? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesdram View Post
    It will be announced during blizzconline. They don’t get anything out of a random announcement.
    In 2022? It won't be announced this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    In 2022? It won't be announced this year.
    Why wouldnt it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    *best case
    *best case IMO*

It will be announced during blizzconline. They don’t get anything out of a random announcement.
    LOL tbc already had it's unveiling.....15 years ago.

Classic was diff because it was the first time they had ever brought back older content and classic was the fist ever "WoW content"
    Imagine thinking Blizzad cares about having a massive blizzcon event to announce TBC in.

Let me tell you kids how this is going to go since you were all still sperm when tbc came out.
    TBC has 0 replay value,it doesn't have the open PVP world that Classic has because they got rid of the ladder system. Open PVP might exist in outlands in hellfire for lawls or at the 3 arenas but outside of that it doesn't exist.

You'll all be crying when your alts have to do attunements for every raid, in classic you could do all your attunements before you even got to 60...swim in lava....touch an orb... Zzzz GG, In TBC you have to clear raids to get attuned. No one's going to bring your scrub alt to SSC/TK.

The hype around the raid scene is overtuned. Yes the hype is overtuned. Like Classic. The only raids that were hard was SWP, MAYBE one boss in SSC and one in Black temple and that's it. The only raids that were fun was Karazhan, you're only all begging for TBC cause you wanna live the SWP life you never got to live, SWP was a garbage raid.

Now Arena, the first time ever made arena content. Considering in 2021 shit still isn't balanced for arena do you think it was balanced in 2005/2006? All i'm going to say about this is...Warrior/Druid combos

Gold making is the only thing that won't be issue, unless ppl were lazy and expected to just be given a flying mount for free(PROBABLY in this community lol) then they'll cry about about 5000G. But I played classic for 3 months and my mage has 6700 and my warrior has 4100.Gold shouldn't be issue for anyone unless mentioned above, lazy entitlement(Kids born after 2000 this is you)
    I can't wait to see all the bots farming dragons eggs.

End result, TBC will lose players faster than Classic did. In classic you lost the raiders who waited for the next tier to come back. You still had the casuals,pvpers,farmers to keep the game alive. In TBC you will lose the raiders,pvpers and the farmers all you'll have is the casuals and the game will be a ghost town. Insult me...say stupid shit.... I don't care about anyone on here I don't even read replies to me. But i'm not wrong and I look forward to watching it unfold cause Blizzard is dog shit now who can't even pour a glass of water without knocking it over.

Why would it not be announced this year? Lol Nax is basically in the mid to late term of its lifespan. It’s getting announced this year 100%
    Because of the leak about Blizzs disappointment at Classic.numbers. They're reprioritizing and it looks as though TBCC might have been a casualty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Because of the leak about Blizzs disappointment at Classic.numbers. They're reprioritizing and it looks as though TBCC might have been a casualty.
    Is that true? Incredibly sad if that's the case. What's wrong with Classic's numbers? Sure we've lost a lot of players since launch but it can't be that bad can it?

"My uncle who works at Blizzard" is not a reputable source. It is almost certain that TBC will be announced at BlizzConline and the only reason it wasn't announced sooner is because Covid cancelled the normal BlizzCon last year. As a result, we're currently substantially less aware of Blizzard's long term projects compared to similar points in years prior.

yes it should be

- - - Updated - - -

which one?