Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i've actually seen people with less.
    this is one for example.

https://gyazo.com/85260b5472b706d0b3928b8c3012181a
    lol and i felt bad at like 200 something because i've only done 5 runs in 4 of the dungeons. How the fuck was my legion score 1600 something....

This seems like a post that would be best suited on R.IO's community page instead of this one. You're liable to get people around here who refuse to read more than just the title and assume you're complaining about what the add-on does instead of the specific scenario you've found yourself in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    there were 13 dungeons... doing one +15 in time gave you 160 score...
    Never did all the dungeons but I can see i had scores of 100-200 per for the 10-16s. Looks like i need to do more dungeons.

Make sure you 1) scan your character, 2) allow 3rd party websites to access your data (it's in privacy settings in Blizz account management). Had the same problem with r.io. This fixed it

They have a discord where you can get #support, but be sure to read all of #welcome-and-faq first and you can solve your problem without even talking to them.

this is one for example.

That's a patreon perk.

Raider.io removes inactive characters from addon database. Seems odd after only 3 weeks, but I guess there's more and more characters in the base, and they somehow have to do that.

By doing some keys (even if they don't buff your score) you can "reactivate" your character, but then you may have to wait 2-3 days for the addon to show back your score. Same rule applies when you link new alts to a main character.

And then after you'll have to wait for people to update their addon... Hopefully now if the addon version is more than 3 days old, they cannot see any score. That forces people to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    They have a discord where you can get #support, but be sure to read all of #welcome-and-faq first and you can solve your problem without even talking to them.

That's a patreon perk.
    There's a patreon perk to see peoples scores under 200?

That's...quite a perk.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Not to state the obvious, but make your own group? No one is telling you to join one.

If your score isn't updating, then there's obviously an issue somewhere, could also be related to weird characters in your name preventing an update.
    The problem with that is if you are not a tank or a healer NO ONE , literally, will ever join .

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    The problem with that is if you are not a tank or a healer NO ONE , literally, will ever join .
    literally no one? i formed a group for DOS +8 on my fury warrior and the group filled within about 10 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by RainEls View Post
    There's a patreon perk to see peoples scores under 200?

That's...quite a perk.
    Nope, if you are Patreon your alt doesn't have to be 200 to be included in the addon.

Btw the reason for that 200 barrier is to keep the addon a bit smaller. Server costs must be horrendous for such a successful addon, so patreons who help pay it deserve to have their trash alts included IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I tank and my friend heals and we join groups of solo DPS all the time depending on what key we want to do that day.

I'm sure some keys are worse than others e.g. if you have Sanguine Depths you'll probably be waiting a while. But it is totally possible to form your own groups, you just have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Don't pug M+. If you insist to do so, it is at your own risk. The game-curated guaranteed access to dungeons that "comes with your subscription" ends at heroic, which is a perfectly reasonable and supported cap to your engagement in dungeons.

WoW is not on the hook to support, encourage or run the game with raider dot eye oh in mind. M+ is an "among friends" mode that people game to use with strangers to endless complaining being the result.
    This may be true but THIS issue is completely different.

Rio in game is not showing his actual rio, so he appears with ZERO rio instead of of almost 1000. Noone cares (me included) to do alt+tab and go to rio website to check if a score exist, so he’s declined by others and noone queues for his keys.

Seems a stupid issue but it’s not since everyone relies on rio nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    literally no one? i formed a group for DOS +8 on my fury warrior and the group filled within about 10 minutes or so.
    It’s probably also depending on the server and the faction.

I myself switched from enha shaman to blood dk some time during 8.1 because no one invited my shaman and no one wanted to join my queue and having few spare time I cannot afford to wait 30+ mins hoping to form a group or being invited.

GearScore metrics have always exists, Raider.io just did blizzard's job more effectively and efficiently.

Just the ease at pulling information on raider.io is worth it's existence.

I wonder if/when Raider.iO patreon will offer a +200 point boost, or something to that effect.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

this is one for example.

less than 200 is possible only if you have premium rio
    ''Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities'' ~Voltaire
    ''As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.'' ~Dickmann's Law
    ''No life is worth living if we can't be true to our nature'' ~Baine Bloodhoof

Hitting the raider.io wall is immensely frustrating. I have 1175 on my hunter. It's six timed 14s, one very close untimed 14, and a timed 15.

I cannot get an invite to a 15. I spent hours last week in queue getting declined. Got in a handful of 14s and maxed out great vault, but no 15s.
    The 15 I have timed was some guildmates who have KSM running their weekly quest and the "regular group" wasn't online.

I'm at a point where I literally can't improve my score without running a 15, but my score is too low for the community to invite me to a 15. There's maybe 10-15 points from timing the missing dungeon, but 1175 to 1185 means nothing (1195 to 1205 might, and I'd do it, but I can't get to 1195 in the first place). As far as I can tell, people want 1300+ for a 15. Keeping in mind I'm pretty sure you can get KSM with 1280 (160 x 8 dungeons), what they're really asking for is that to get in a 15, you need to have run every dungeon on 15 already.

Response - run your own key.

That's frustrating in of itself. The last time I ran my own key (i.e - the last time it wasn't plaguefall), was 13 spires that ended before the first boss. We took an 1100 .io 216 warlock with over 50 10s and higher timed. The dude did less than 2k DPS on the first platform, broke CC on the 2nd platform, and immediately dropped group. Troll player. Now you've got a 12, and you're hoping you don't get screwed by a troll again. It's miserable getting a group, it's miserable making a group, the whole system sucks.

Keeping in mind that this isn't a new thing. Before raider.io we had "LFM for Flex Siege of Orgrimmar, 550 ilvl minimum" in a raid that dropped 540 and no alternate ways to gear to get to that 550, and before that we had "LFM for 10 man ICC, 6k Gearscore minimum", i.e - people who had full ICC 25 man gear or close to, when the 10 man dropped 251. The issue is the community. I'd like to see Blizz make some changes to the system though. Like input your key, you can select any difficulty up to the level of your stone when you put it in, if you time it the level goes up, if you miss the timer it does NOT downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    I cannot get an invite to a 15. I spent hours last week in queue getting declined. Got in a handful of 14s and maxed out great vault, but no 15s.
    A tank/healer duo posted a screenshot of their +15 listed in the group finder the other day. 170 applicants.

DPS supply >>> DPS demand

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    Hitting the raider.io wall is immensely frustrating. I have 1175 on my hunter. It's six timed 14s, one very close untimed 14, and a timed 15.
    I cannot get an invite to a 15.
    May i ask how this is raider.io fault?
    I mean if raider.io didn't exist, people would either armory you, wowprogress you or have you link some kind of evidence that you cleared something relevant.

People seem to forget that RIO is just a number to make alt tabbing armory quicker.
    If RIO went away you still wouldnt get in to those groups beacuse they would gather the data on your character in some other way.

And yes i know how frustrating it can be. But blaming an addon rather than looking into ways to get a group(multiple discords/websites etc) where people would love to grab a decent hunter if you now are one, is around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I mean if raider.io didn't exist, people would either armory you, wowprogress you or have you link some kind of evidence that you cleared something relevant.

People seem to forget that RIO is just a number to make alt tabbing armory quicker.
    If RIO went away you still wouldnt get in to those groups beacuse they would gather the data on your character in some other way.

And yes i know how frustrating it can be. But blaming an addon rather than looking into ways to get a group(multiple discords/websites etc) where people would love to grab a decent hunter if you now are one, is around.
    Its really not the addons fault. However there are servers (mostly the south american/latin american servers) and people that are die hard set that its the law of the kingdom. Like if your r.io isnt x number or higher then they dont care at all.

this is one for example.

Its a situation of either have 200 score or be a patron to show up in the addon regardless of score.

If you saw the last paragraph. It's not the addon, it's the community.
    Before raider.io wall it was the ilvl wall (and I was comparing to MoP, but it was really bad towards the end of WoD), and before the ilvl wall it was the gearscore wall. The community will always find a way to block the majority of players from higher end content. Raider.io at least speaks a little more to what you're getting than a gear level, I don't hate this addon anymore than past issues.

The extra frustrating thing with the modern system and keys is you get people that are straight up trolls and join keys for the explicit purpose of blowing the key up.
    Keys shouldn't downgrade, maybe make the difficulty selectable when you put it in (to <= the key level)