Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I donno, I'd still go with Tzar Boris on his bear as the 2nd lord, he was the other named character for the Kislev Army list.

Tho they could create a new character, now that they are doing Cathay the sky is the limit apparently.
    Would be nice if one lord atleast can have a bear as mount option or perhaps one of the heroes will.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I donno, I'd still go with Tzar Boris on his bear as the 2nd lord, he was the other named character for the Kislev Army list.

Tho they could create a new character, now that they are doing Cathay the sky is the limit apparently.
    Cathay will likely require OG characters, yeah. I don't think anyone is even mentioned besides their Emperor who is also not named. Curious to see what kind of crazy stuff CA is allowed to pull off.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Cathay will likely require OG characters, yeah. I don't think anyone is even mentioned besides their Emperor who is also not named. Curious to see what kind of crazy stuff CA is allowed to pull off.
    Given GW's ultra possessive nature over their IP I can't see CA doing much to crazy.

What I hope is that when WH3 ends sometime in the future, they take what they have learned and go crazy with their own IP.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting thing to note - GW put out a video talking about Kislev and Cathay and a one point they talk about how exciting it has been to work on new races.

Plural, not singular.

Kislev isn't a new race but Cathay is.

So unless they misspoke, it might mean we see more new stuff like Nippon and Ind in the future.

I wonder if this means that GW is working on Cathay for TOW as well or if they just let CA do it because they had a whole game worth of Chinese assets to build on and people have been hyping Cathay since the ogre kingdoms became a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Interesting thing to note - GW put out a video talking about Kislev and Cathay and a one point they talk about how exciting it has been to work on new races.

Plural, not singular.

Kislev isn't a new race but Cathay is.
    It's very likely they were talking about working on Kislev as a 'new' faction for The Old World TT game. Since in spite of what people meme about the 6th ed supplement they were never a fully (or even moderately) fleshed-out roster in WFB.
    That said who knows after the Cathay swerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Sadly, there are no factions in TW3 that have really caught my eye. However, I'm really looking forward to when the mega-map for all three games is released, which is probably when I'll pick the game up. Just like Vortex, the 3rd campaign doesn't interest me, but a giant map to sandbox in sound super fun.
    Sadly Kislev, CHAOS, Chorfs and Ogres (and apparently kitbashing Cathay) were always going to be the only options for game three.

I imagine part of Cathay's inclusion (business and hype considerations aside) was so people would have another 'good' faction to play as opposed to the rainbow skittles of edge, 'You have to be this tall to get an army book' and the hungry boys.
    Last edited by Saltysquidoon; 2021-02-04 at 09:35 AM.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    She's also crazy strong in lore and im pretty sure in the trailer that it's her that made all the land covered in snow and blizzards where they fight as they are supposed to be fighting near cathay as we can see the pieces on the map at the end and i doubt it's supposed to be cold and snowy there. Pretty crazy if it's so.

Unless of course they are fighting in kislev and the peices are where they are supposed to go.

She did the same to stop grimgors massive army going for kislev in the lore creating a huge blizzard killing thousands of greenskins forcing grimgor to turn away.
    Maybe the faction/lord bonus is that she spreads ice and frost, similar to the corruptions. A "good corruption"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Maybe the faction/lord bonus is that she spreads ice and frost, similar to the corruptions. A "good corruption"?
    Yeah could see that

Hope they keep her non-nonsense attitude in game too she takes zero crap from anyone.

Also quite badass that she maintains her court at sub-zero temperatures so if you want a audience with her your gonna freeze your ass off

Cant wait for the old world so they get back into novels and lore again with fantasy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    It's very likely they were talking about working on Kislev as a 'new' faction for The Old World TT game. Since in spite of what people meme about the 6th ed supplement they were never a fully (or even moderately) fleshed-out roster in WFB.
    That said who knows after the Cathay swerve..
    This is their old army list in tabletop you could field even if all is not GW official they can easily add from that as they all feel very kislev and if you wanted to play them on the tabletop this is what you used, obviously it's nice that they can add a couple units here and there for some freshness.

Still a pretty damn solid army roster for being so old.

And like i said before when the old world returns GW is going to flesh out models and lore with new novels for all the factions.

Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-02-04 at 11:56 AM.

That said who knows after the Cathay swerve.
    I went back and looked it over - the mention of new races was when they were specifically talking about Cathay. It is actually quite possible they meant races that were in the Cathay roster.

But early on they said how it was a joy to come up with new ideas for the Kislev army AND future armies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Testiculos View Post
    I'm not familiar with the site, is it a fairly legit key seller or a G2A style shady one?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm not familiar with the site, is it a fairly legit key seller or a G2A style shady one?
    legit. i bought all games and dlcs from there.

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/tota...ammeriii/info/

You can get it even cheaper on a few sites here. All of them are authorized Steam key sellers.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Given that the Ice Guard made it in, this pretty much confirms Belakor's in.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Given that the Ice Guard made it in, this pretty much confirms Belakor's in.
    Aye and his preview model looks to be amazing, really happy they use age of sigmar models for daemons well greater daemons and Be'lakor atleast as they look much much better. Hope they do the same for Chaos mortals as their models also look much better.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-02-22 at 09:20 AM.

Be’lakor, the Dark Master's model just got revealed and it looks so sick. Posting it as they will most likely use this model in game 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that looks epic AF.

Rakarth the beastlord is the new free legendary lord.

Last edited by Maximus Testiculos; 2021-03-14 at 01:10 PM.

Chelly
    I'm so tired of Dark Elves.

Elves and vampire are a little overdone in the game.

Interestingly, it looks like Rakath can steal monsters from other races - there is a steg and carnasaur from the lizardmen, a squig from the greenskins and possibly a norscan ice wolf.

No word yet on the upcoming dlc but speculation is that the beastmen are getting their long overdue overhaul. Lot of speculation of who the other race is.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Elves and vampire are a little overdone in the game.
    You forgot Skaven. So many damn Skaven DLCs. I know, I know, they're awesome. But damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You forgot Skaven. So many damn Skaven DLCs. I know, I know, they're awesome. But damn.
    OP as fuck too specially with Ikit Claw with weapon teams and nukes.

Beastmen desperately needs some love though but I think it's safe to say their rework is not far away now.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-03-15 at 10:10 AM.