View Poll Results: How many years in prison should he get?

Voters
58. This poll is closed
  • 0-5

16 27.59%
  • 5-10

3 5.17%
  • 10-15

6 10.34%
  • 15+

33 56.90%
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sole-Warrior View Post
    The nutjob dared him to shoot him. Why the fuck do you expect would happen?
    Well, what the hell would YOU do? That sumbitch looked at me crossways!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    HE LITERALLY FUCKING DARE KYLE TO SHOOT HIM WHILE INTIMIDATING HIM. Why the fuck do you expect would happen? And yes his prior violent criminal record + violent behavior in prison is absolutely relevant as it explains why he displayed aggressive behavior. This wasn't a case of Kyle just randomly picking off a target to kill. It was a person who dared him to shoot.

Assisted suicide is not murder even if it's unlawful form of assisted suicide. If someone dares you to kill him in a fit of rage, and you kill him, it's not murder it's unlawful assisted suicide legally.
    I know you are banned, but just to show you how wrong and stupid you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kevorkian

He actually helped terminal people with suicides. Guess what he was charged with
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

HE LITERALLY FUCKING DARE KYLE TO SHOOT HIM WHILE INTIMIDATING HIM. Why the fuck do you expect would happen? And yes his prior violent criminal record + violent behavior in prison is absolutely relevant as it explains why he displayed aggressive behavior. This wasn't a case of Kyle just randomly picking off a target to kill. It was a person who dared him to shoot.

Assisted suicide is not murder even if it's unlawful form of assisted suicide. If someone dares you to kill him in a fit of rage, and you kill him, it's not murder it's unlawful assisted suicide legally.
    You are a fucking moron if you believe what you wrote here. Assisted suicide is murder in like 49 states. Where it's legal you can't just shoot someone because they wanted to die. They need to have a terminal condition and it's done under the eye of medical professionals. But go on and tell me how you are right once your little vacation is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Well, what the hell would YOU do? That sumbitch looked at me crossways!

We know this chud wouldn't be caught dead near anything like this. He hides in is comfort zone in his moms basement furiously fappingnaway at FB picks of chicks that wouldn't go out with him in HS and fantasizing about murdering libs.

Prosecutors now seeking an arrest warrant because they don't know where Rittenhouse is. This violates the conditions of his release. Apparently he was moved to a "safe house".

https://www.wisn.com/article/prosecu...ease/35410096#

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Prosecutors now seeking an arrest warrant because they don't know where Rittenhouse is. This violates the conditions of his release. Apparently he was moved to a "safe house".

Wow, flight risk criminal that murdered 3 people has fled.

Who would've thunk it.

10+ Year Old Account

Fuck that. He didn't keep his location updated, violating his bond.

Go back to jail awaiting trial. He should've been arrested already over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wow, flight risk criminal that murdered 3 people has fled.

Who would've thunk it.
    It's a shocker, I know.

This doesn't actually bother me, although they should have communicated the relocation to the courts. It is reasonable to believe his life would be in danger, if people knew where his home was at. Considering their uncommon last name, finding it would be rather easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This doesn't actually bother me, although they should have communicated the relocation to the courts. It is reasonable to believe his life would be in danger, if people knew where his home was at. Considering their uncommon last name, finding it would be rather easy.
    So reasonably in fear he goes drinking in a public bar, while under-age (legal in his state apparently), with a bunch of Proud Bois?

Naw dog. Not at all. Not a bit. Not in the slightest.

And him failing to alert law enforcement and them not being able to find him is pretty darned indicative that he's just on the lamb, my dude.

Alexa: Can you tell the police you credibly fear for your life and request help?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So reasonably in fear he goes drinking in a public bar, while under-age (legal in his state apparently), with a bunch of Proud Bois?

Naw dog. Not at all. Not a bit. Not in the slightest.

And him failing to alert law enforcement and them not being able to find him is pretty darned indicative that he's just on the lamb, my dude.
    No, don't get me wrong... he's a fucking idiot, and a shitty excuse for a human being. He's the typical racist Trumpster, just like the proud Boys... who are also terrorists.

But, I have no issue with him relocating, so long as he remains in contact with the courts, which he did not do. The fact that he didn't inform the courts, means his bail should be revoked. He'll be safe in jail, promise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, it's the whole "we secretly moved and hid from police tracking" that is the entire problem, here.

Did you miss the bit where officers showed up to deliver a notice for a hearing and were told by the new tenant that Rittenhouse and co no longer lived at the only address the courts had for him?

They have 48 hours to notify the courts of any change of address. The new tenant's apparently been there since December 14. It's now February. 6 weeks is more than 48 hours. Rittenhouse also signed a bond on January 22, with his old address, and did not correct it; that's a direct lie to the courts about his location. This isn't "oops, we moved, here's the new address". This is "we're hiding from the police and hoping you can't find us".

Find this kid, slap the cuffs on, and drag him back to jail. He shouldn't see the sky until his trial date.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And yet, it's the whole "we secretly moved and hid from police tracking" that is the entire problem, here.

Did you miss the bit where officers showed up to deliver a notice for a hearing and were told by the new tenant that Rittenhouse and co no longer lived at the only address the courts had for him?

They have 48 hours to notify the courts of any change of address. The new tenant's apparently been there since December 14. It's now February. 6 weeks is more than 48 hours. Rittenhouse also signed a bond on January 22, with his old address, and did not correct it; that's a direct lie to the courts about his location. This isn't "oops, we moved, here's the new address". This is "we're hiding from the police and hoping you can't find us".

Find this kid, slap the cuffs on, and drag him back to jail. He shouldn't see the sky until his trial date.
    I should have clarified... moving doesn't bother me.

He absolutely should have remained in contact with the courts, which he did not. His bail should be revoked.

Yeah, someone that is innocent that thinks he defended himself, doesn't do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Fuck that. He didn't keep his location updated, violating his bond.

Go back to jail awaiting trial. He should've been arrested already over this.
    He should have had a fucking ankle monitor. They put them on immigrants trying to get amnesty, but not on violent criminals awaiting trial? That is bullshit.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...re-hes-living/

Recall: On Wednesday, Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger asked for a bond increase and an arrest warrant after authorities were unable to locate the now-18-year-old who killed two people and injured a third during a racial justice protest last year.

In response, Rittenhouse’s attorney Mark Richards filed a motion that claimed a local police captain instructed the defense to lie about where he was staying on a pretrial bond document.

To hear the defense say it, “a high-ranking member of the Kenosha Police Department” instructed former Rittenhouse lawyer John Pierce “to provide the address of the Rittenhouse Safe House because of the numerous threats made against Kyle and his family.”

Pierce also supplied an affidavit making that claim.

“While I was completing this form, I was approached by a Kenosha Police Department Captain, who offered his assistance,” Pierce continued [emphasis in original]. “I asked the Kenosha Police Captain what address to put on the form. The Kenosha Police Captain told me that I ‘absolutely should not‘ provide the address of the physical location of the Rittenhouse Safe House on the form, but to instead provide his home address in Antioch, Illinois.”

The Kenosha Police claim that allegation simply isn’t true.

“A Kenosha Police Captain did have a brief conversation with Mr. Pierce, regarding security concerns raised by Mr. Pierce, surrounding the Kyle Rittenhouse release from custody,” Kenosha police said in a press release issued Thursday. “The conversation did not include instructions about how to fill out paperwork.”

“It is the responsibility of the defendant and his/her representation to complete bond paperwork completely and accurately,” the department continued. “It is the further responsibility of the defendant to comply with conditions of bond.”
    Oh boy, when you lie and accuse the cops of lying you know your defense is going GREAT. The lie? This bit -

Documents originally provided to Law&Crime by Richards did not contain the name of the police officer in question but later court documents filed by the defense identified the alleged culprit as one “Captain Tim Schaal.”

The Kenosha Department took issue with that claim as well.

“On November 20, 2020 Tim Schaal was a Lieutenant,” the department said. “On November 20, 2020 Lieutenant Tim Schaal was on a regularly scheduled day off and had no contact with Mr. Pierce.
    Man, if you're gonna go on the lamb like this, at least have competent lawyers.

Rittenhouse on the lamb while awaiting trial, terrorists going out of country for vacation while awaiting trial, these are true "victims."
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-02-05 at 06:01 AM.

Only because it's used so much in the last page I went to look it up, apparently the expression is "On the lam" not "on the lamb".

Sorry, as you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Only because it's used so much in the last page I went to look it up, apparently the expression is "On the lam" not "on the lamb".

Sorry, as you were.
    ahh learn something new every day =)

Sorry, as you were.
    shooting people, ok thats america it happens, but what he did to that lamb was inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    shooting people, ok thats america it happens, but what he did to that lamb was inexcusable.
    We got a bit over 74 million over here who would blame the lamb for being the pervert, if this thread is anything to go on, that would be the excuse.

Sorry, as you were.
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    ahh learn something new every day =)
    Slightly relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=5ExXOIvY9V0