Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I dont think anything is known what happened to Alex, he just vanished for all we know.
    That's why I thought he didn't leave and argued as much, but people posted his Linked In and there's unconfirmed reports of him leaving Blizz but not wanting to kick up a fuss.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think anything is known what happened to Alex, he just vanished for all we know.
    She was a villain in BFA, a clear villain, they couldn't have that because that was piss off people so they made him "disappear"

So now we get this stupid redemption arc that is even less believable than the situation they left us with at the end of WoD with Grom Hellscream

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    She was a villain in BFA, a clear villain, they couldn't have that because that was piss off people so they made him "disappear"

So now we get this stupid redemption arc that is even less believable than the situation they left us with at the end of WoD with Grom Hellscream
    I mean some people tried to find some clues and even hes linkd didnt show anything. More like POOF gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    That's why I thought he didn't leave and argued as much, but people posted his Linked In and there's unconfirmed reports of him leaving Blizz but not wanting to kick up a fuss.
    I thought nothing was listed there, hence the whole mystery.. he was a frontman so its weird to me.

I love sylvannas, very deep and bouncy character. Callia is boring flat no depth just boring. I wish she would just come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    So unless Blizzard really switches tracks at the moment we're getting Danuser's Sylvanas sob story through the lens of Golden's Anduin and universal harmony fixation.
    We're at 100% peak Warcraft storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Wait what? Are you saying those tweets never happened? or....what are you saying?
    that they were fucking inside jokes in his private account. someone, with too much free time stalked him and heavily warped their meaning. then internet did what internet does and they were memed to death
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    that they were fucking inside jokes in his private account. someone, with too much free time stalked him and heavily warped their meaning. then internet did what internet does and they were memed to death
    Ah, well that does make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Ah, well that does make sense.
    Or more like Omemo here defends Danuser's ultra-cringe posts which he then hastily deleted after people started memeing on him and hius waifu cancer. "Oh it was all a joke! I am not creepily obsessed with Sylvanas! It was all a joke! Which why i quickly delete it and pretend it never happened... yeah...".

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Or more like Omemo here defends Danuser's ultra-cringe posts which he then hastily deleted after people started memeing on him and hius waifu cancer. "Oh it was all a joke! I am not creepily obsessed with Sylvanas! It was all a joke! Which why i quickly delete it and pretend it never happened... yeah...".
    Which also makes sense. I'm just not interested in debating the guys cringe status lol. So if some dude wants to defend the guy or defend their own interpretation of those tweets, they can have at it. They happened though, which was why I asked if he was claiming they didn't lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

defend danuser? he killed and retconed both the forsaken and sylvanas. why i should defend him?
    and deleted what, that the post was visible for months.....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Between this being the only departure of such a high ranking member that didn't get any mention from Blizzard and how in SL's credits he's been downgraded to just general "Additional Leadership" from his actual position of Senior Creative Director, I think the rumors how he got sacked are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Between this being the only departure of such a high ranking member that didn't get any mention from Blizzard and how in SL's credits he's been downgraded to just general "Additional Leadership" from his actual position of Senior Creative Director, I think the rumors how he got sacked are correct.
    Given how BFA and the Sadfang saga were his doing that was a badly needed call, a shame it stopped at him.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

defend danuser? he killed and retconed both the forsaken and sylvanas. why i should defend him?
    and deleted what, that the post was visible for months.....
    Wasnt it Golden who wrote BtS? And Danuser is her biggest simp anyway. Sure he had his hand in mangling the game but he sure as hell wasnt aiming to “hurt” her.

Wasnt it Golden who wrote BtS? And Danuser is her biggest simp anyway. Sure he had his hand in mangling the game but he sure as hell wasnt aiming to “hurt” her.
    he is the chief of the narrative department, every single thing has to be approved by him. who cares about your delusion about his "simpiness"

"Ruin" is very fitting for the Forsaken.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

he is the chief of the narrative department, every single thing has to be approved by him. who cares about your delusion about his "simpiness"
    You simply perceive things different then he does. He sees it as net positive if she gets her "redemption" after going on a rampage against Alliance (and horde by proxy) so as long as she stays alive anything else is superficial.

Lol. Sylvanas is an embodiment of edge. And "little night elf that likes to throw a punch" is who? Illidan? Shandris? Tyrande? Either of those would be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

There is only one little emo elf that has the same makeup as the kids in the corner of your highschool 21 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    There is only one little emo elf that has the same makeup as the kids in the corner of your highschool 21 years ago.
    I really don't see what Tyrande's makeup has to do with all of this but hey.