Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I guess this belongs here...

Trump quits SAG-AFTRA in the most Trump way possible. By being petulant.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisCill...853743618?s=20
    Still signing his name as "President" shouldn't it be "Former President" or just Mr?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    Still signing his name as "President" shouldn't it be "Former President" or just Mr?
    Dude is still raging that he won the election.

I have 0 doubt that he truly believes he's still President. It's either the Covid that got to his brain or Syphilis.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    Allow me to add some hilarious material.

Haha! He lists his filmography.

He then says the union is not fighting for jobs!!! MASSIVE unemployment, LuL.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    "You didn't fire me, I quit!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN: House impeachment managers request former President Donald Trump testify at trial
    The House impeachment managers on Thursday requested Donald Trump testify at his upcoming Senate impeachment trial, in a dramatic move to try to get the former President on the record about his conduct surrounding the January 6 riots at the Capitol.

Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin sent a letter to Trump's attorney Thursday requesting that Trump testify before or during the upcoming impeachment trial, which begins on Tuesday, arguing that his testimony was needed after he disputed the House's allegations that he incited the insurrection at the Capitol.

"Two days ago, you filed an Answer in which you denied many factual allegations set forth in the article of impeachment," Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, wrote. "You have thus attempted to put critical facts at issue notwithstanding the clear and overwhelming evidence of your constitutional offense. In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021."

Trump's lawyers quickly responded to Raskin's request on Thursday, writing back to Raskin to accuse the Democrats of a "public relations stunt."

"The use of our Constitution to bring a purported impeachment proceeding is much too serious to try to play these games," wrote Trump's attorneys, Bruce Castor and David Schoen.

Senior aides talked Trump out of going to the House floor to defend himself ahead of his second impeachment in January, a similar tactic he also considered the first time he was impeached.

The House's letter did not threaten to subpoena Trump if he does not appear voluntarily, though Raskin suggested the managers would use his refusal against him, writing, "We reserve any and all rights, including the right to establish at trial that your refusal to testify supports a strong adverse inference regarding your actions."

Raskin declined to comment Thursday when asked whether he would subpoena Trump if he declined to appear.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account

-snip-

The line between parody and reality is blurring beyond discernibility.

Which SNL is he talking about ?

Caaaaan we also remove his Star from the Hollywood walkway? That'd realllllly cheese him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I guess this belongs here...

Trump quits SAG-AFTRA in the most Trump way possible. By being petulant.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisCill...853743618?s=20
    And SAG-AFTRA responded with just two words: "Thank you."

https://www.sagaftra.org/sag-aftra-s...ignation-union

10+ Year Old Account
    "...one of the most successful shows in television history..."

lmfao, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post

lmfao, wut?
    Apparently it was quite huge at the time. Americans love our garbage reality TV, and at least it wasn't about dressing up toddlers and watching them get a "spray tan" in an auto body shop using a paint gun while the girl shrieks her lungs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Caaaaan we also remove his Star from the Hollywood walkway? That'd realllllly cheese him off.
    Well, several people have worked towards that...

Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized With A Pickax--2016

City Council votes to remove Trump star from Hollywood Walk of Fame--2018 (The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce refused)

Trump's Walk of Fame Star Completely Blacked Out by Protesters--June 2020

Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star vandalized again--October 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    At this point, his star has been pissed on more than a bed at his hotel

lmfao, wut?
    Per Wikipedia:
    Although the series was one of the most-watched programs on NBC in the advertiser-friendly 18–49 age demographic, the franchise's total audience gradually dissolved, starting in late 2004, when it aired its second season that culminated in, what most Apprentice fans deem, an "overextended" 3-hour season finale on December 16, 2004.
    It was very popular, for a time. But, like everything else, Trump grossly exaggerates to make himself look better. Because "very popular" isn't enough, he always has to be the biggest, the best, the most amazing, the most successful, at everything.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-02-04 at 11:02 PM.

Apparently SAG responded simply with, "Thank you."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sag-issue...210000798.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Apparently SAG responded simply with, "Thank you."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sag-issue...210000798.html
    Wait...Trump was a union member throughout his presidency? Is that like...actually a first? The first president who is also a member of a union?

Or was Reagan also a member, so he'd take that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait...Trump was a union member throughout his presidency? Is that like...actually a first? The first president who is also a member of a union?

Or was Reagan also a member, so he'd take that title.
    Ronald Reagan was in fact SAG-AFTRA president in the 1950s, and presumably maintained his membership thereafter.

121,627 new cases; roughly 45k fewer than last Thursday.

Top 5:

Texas: 13,885 new cases; 412 deaths
    California: 12,238 new cases; 501 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    New York: 7,616 new cases; 151 deaths
    Georgia: 5,706 new cases; 169 deaths

Testing nationally has been down several hundred thousand over the past few days which might account for some of the drop in new cases, but not all. If things continue at even half this pace heading into next week we should be dipping down below 100k new cases for the first time since November 3rd. That's still a million cases every 10 days which isn't terrific, but compared to the 250k-300k we were seeing a month ago it's a welcome difference. Hospitalizations has also been down which is probably the most important factor, which means deaths should also continue dropping as time goes on. For now, however...

3,523 deaths is about 400 fewer than last Thursday and brings the total to 466,988. Unfortunately we did pass back over 4k yesterday once the final numbers came in, but I don't think we'll be reaching that level again--hopefully for the entire remainder of the pandemic, but at the very least for the remainder of this wave.

Related news:

Florida health officials call for audit after over 1,000 Covid vaccine doses spoiled--DeathSantis is suddenly very concerned about wrongdoing when it comes to COVID-19. Huh.

Unrelated news:

S&P 500, Nasdaq close at records as U.S. jobs data, coronavirus cases and earnings improve--Hey, do you think Trump's wishing he could Tweet about how well the stock market is doing now or nah?

Stay safe, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He's proud of his work in Home Alone 2?

His 10 second cameo and one line?

"Down the hall and to the left"
    Or the four lines or so in Fresh Prince in just one episode where he appears for about two minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

lmfao, wut?
    As much as I hate to agree with Trump the Apprentice was definitely popular when it first started, though of course it did not last like anything else Trump does.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

As much as I hate to agree with Trump the Apprentice was definitely popular when it first started, though of course it did not last like anything else Trump does.
    It may have been popular but even without searching I really doubt it came even close to 'Most popular of all time' like he claims.