What would have happened if...

Yo, I am wondering, if in theory Calia was thrown off the roof of Grommash hold after her little talk with Valeera. Would anyone on top of the hold care or bat an eye? Ofcourse this is just hypothetical. Like what if a bunch of Orc Grunts walked over to Calia, grabbed her and threw her off the top of the hold? Would anyone present on top of the Hold, whoever is up there, Lorthemar, Lillian, Valeera, that Troll dude, etc, react or care?

I mean..they aren't sociopaths so probably

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I mean..they aren't sociopaths so probably
    I wonder why, considering most if not all probably view her as an abomination who shouldn't be there in the first place and has not achieved the respect nor honor to be on top of grommash hold.

Theres nothing about her that anyone in-game should hate enough to kill her over.

The horde has light-based allies.
    Both sides have a light-demon ally.
    The undead are a huge portion of their ranks.
    She is 'royalty' to some degree.

The ONLY person I could see that would want her eliminated before further development happens would have been Sylvanas if she remained as the Forsaken leader, and only because of the potential for an uprising.

Other than out of game personal reasons from players, ingame, theres no reason they would hate her.

To kill her like that, an order would be made to do so. None of the leaders have a reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    I wonder why, considering most if not all probably view her as an abomination who shouldn't be there in the first place and has not achieved the respect nor honor to be on top of grommash hold.
    are you sure you aren't projecting your hatred onto what other characters would do? calia has been shown absolutely no disdain from any ingame character to my knowledge. the most of the night elves risen by sylvanas have gone to calia for support and even jaina and derek have gone to calia for support.

if anything, if someone killed calia, the other faction would probably get up in arms about killing a nuetral party.

You don't really know the lore very well to be making these threads and then posting stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Theres nothing about her that anyone in-game should hate enough to kill her over.

The horde has light-based allies.
    Both sides have a light-demon ally.
    The undead are a huge portion of their ranks.
    She is 'royalty' to some degree.

The ONLY person I could see that would want her eliminated before further development happens would have been Sylvanas if she remained as the Forsaken leader, and only because of the potential for an uprising.

Other than out of game personal reasons from players, ingame, theres no reason they would hate her.

To kill her like that, an order would be made to do so. None of the leaders have a reason to do so.
    I get that, what i'm wondering was, her being tossed from above, most of those people on top of the grommash hold wouldn't care is I imagine? They would just pretend nothing happened and ignore it.

I get that, what i'm wondering was, her being tossed from above, most of those people on top of the grommash hold wouldn't care is I imagine? They would just pretend nothing happened and ignore it.
    let me put this in a real life context so you can realize what you are asking. you are asking if someone is killed, would anyone else care? if a world where honor is the standard and each city has the equivalent of a police force, would anyone care?

Im sure they would care.

They arent immoral monsters who eat babies. They would totally care, at the very LEAST, that a random person was just killed infront of them.

I dont understand what your asking...

...you wonder why someone isn't a sociopath? I mean you really took a look at that and said "Hey why aren't these people a sociopath? Isn't it normal to be a bit of a sociopath?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that,
    Oh good, then you wo-
    what i'm wondering was, her being tossed from above, most of those people on top of the grommash hold wouldn't care is I imagine? They would just pretend nothing happened and ignore it.
    So you don't get it..
    Last edited by Temp name; 2021-02-05 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These threads by you just keep getting worse.

What is your obsession with the female characters of WoW?

...or is that can of worms we shouldn’t open here?

Yo, I am wondering, if in theory Calia was thrown off the roof of Grommash hold after her little talk with Valeera. Would anyone on top of the hold care or bat an eye? Ofcourse this is just hypothetical. Like what if a bunch of Orc Grunts walked over to Calia, grabbed her and threw her off the top of the hold? Would anyone present on top of the Hold, whoever is up there, Lorthemar, Lillian, Valeera, that Troll dude, etc, react or care?
    If there's any realism to the characters present, then yes they'll care.

(and if you don't understand that then a visit to the shrink might be in order)
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

If she fell, maybe.

But what people are getting at is she wouldn't be tossed because there is no real reason to. It's a dishonorable way to kill a civilian and no honor-bound grunt would do so without explicit orders.

Calia does NOT belong in the Horde. She was second in line to lead the whole Alliance before Lordaeron fell due to Arthas' betrayal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems very unlikely to offer much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead