Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    My dream government is centuries away, at best.

This is why I support this first step. Let's take it step by step.
    lol... So in other words. They don't have more options. Someone born in your dream "utopia" has the same choices as someone born in the US.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    argueing so damn hard about your ideals, and the only one in agreement is a nazi sympathizer. big yikes.
    My ideals are liberty-based... I'm good where I'm at.

Besides, you have Theo on your side. So, something about glass houses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    lol... So in other words. They don't have anymore options. Someone born in your dream "utopia" has the same choices as someone born in the US.
    Not at all, they would be free to choose not to participate, even from birth.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does a baby choose to participate or not? This is gun be good lmfao
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

You could have left to find work elsewhere.

I love that you're pissed at me, because you couldn't get a fucking job.
    Not pissed at you because of me not finding a job, just really disappointed you can’t mentally comprehend something as simple as this.

As for going elsewhere for work, you forget that I did and ended up living off 1 meal every 3 days for months just trying to avoid coming back until I was forced to anyways.

Again you forget that moving isn’t free either and you need a place to stay on the other end when you get there which also costs money.

But you are doing your best just to ignore reality on this thread. It’s like trying to show Donald Trump how he isn’t as successful as he thinks he is and watching him ignore all of that stuff to cling to inauguration crowds and the electoral college
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

How does a baby choose to participate or not? This is gun be good lmfao
    Well, that's up to the parents, because the child clearly cannot even contemplate it, or walk. But, they are still free to not participate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's up to the parents, because the child clearly cannot even contemplate it, or walk. But, they are still free to not participate.
    They have that same choice in the US.

My ideals are liberty-based... I'm good where I'm at.

Besides, you have Theo on your side. So, something about glass houses.

- - - Updated - - -

difference is I don't have just theo on my side. But you have fun with clownery based ideals, be careful of them bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not pissed at you because of me not finding a job, just really disappointed you can’t mentally comprehend something as simple as this.

As for going elsewhere for work, you forget that I did and ended up living off 1 meal every 3 days for months just trying to avoid coming back until I was forced to anyways.

Again you forget that moving isn’t free either and you need a place to stay on the other end when you get there which also costs money.

But you are doing your best just to ignore reality on this thread. It’s like trying to show Donald Trump how he isn’t as successful as he thinks he is and watching him ignore all of that stuff to cling to inauguration crowds and the electoral college
    I comprehend just fine, you want to fucking feel sorry for yourself, and want the world to take care of you.

Nah, I'm good. But hey, if you want that, then start your own.

@Machismo

And what is your way of explaining all the abuses of company towns in our history as not being an issue?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

difference is I don't have just theo on my side. But you have fun with clownery based ideals, be careful of them bears.
    Oh, I'm fine being alone. I'm well aware that most people abhor the idea of liberty. I said that from the beginning.

I comprehend just fine, you want to fucking feel sorry for yourself, and want the world to take care of you.

Nah, I'm good. But hey, if you want that, then start your own.
    Evidently you don’t comprehend fine if you think this is about my job issues back then, I am fine now.

Now, stop making excuses to avoid facts.

They have that same choice in the US.
    Nope. The United States has a great many restrictions, including costs for renouncing citizenship, as well as age requirements to do so.

Damn, what a great first step.

- - - Updated - - -

@Machismo

And what is your way of explaining all the abuses of company towns in our history as not being an issue?
    Once again, I don't support simply "company towns," if you had been paying attention.

here's one, don't fucking move there. That's how you deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidently you don’t comprehend fine if you think this is about my job issues back then, I am fine now.

Now, stop making excuses to avoid facts.
    I'm not the one whining, because he couldn't get a job.

I was poor, I was broke as fuck in college. It was also my own fucking fault. Take some fucking personal responsibility.

Nope. The United States has a great many restrictions, including costs for renouncing citizenship, as well as age requirements to do so.

12 year olds renouncing their citizenship to have children, what a utopia.

Oh, I'm fine being alone. I'm well aware that most people abhor the idea of liberty. I said that from the beginning.
    Most people aren't abhor the clown version of liberty yes. But hey, you should do what you have told every one else to do, go build your clown liberty ideal utopia. you are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Then don't participate.

Holy shit, welcome to the conversation, mein duden.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people aren't abhor the clown version of liberty yes. But hey, you should do what you have told every one else to do, go build your clown liberty ideal utopia.
    This is the first step.

Alas, i cannot afford that much money, so I'll have to wait until the entry restrictions are lowered.

Then don't participate.

Holy shit, welcome to the conversation, mein duden.
    Again, I'm just clarifying that in your utopia, this is all like, exactly according to plan and totally intended.

Again, I'm just clarifying that in your utopia, this is all like, exactly according to plan and totally intended.
    In my utopia, jurisdiction is based on people, not on land.

10+ Year Old Account

So it's not impossible. Just cost money. Doesn't moving cost money anyways? So pretty much irrelevant.

At what age is someone in your utopia allowed to make choices for themselves instead of their parents making them?

This is the first step.

Alas, i cannot afford that much money, so I'll have to wait until the entry restrictions are lowered.
    This is 10 steps back and eventually we'll get back to being where we are now. Company towns didn't work out. I know reality is hard to accept. You should go make your ideal utopia. You are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean just a few posts ago he said it was the parents choice. So much for the childs liberty huh.