Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    ROFL. You say in your OWN reply that you get 5 anima worth tokens. Here's a hard one for you, what is 5 x 6?
    "Spent 2 days on alt catching up with renown and still at 30/1000 for weekly"

You either a special kind of s***d or simply lying. Or how you doing that catch-up? Watching the monitor hardly? Literally impossible to having only 30 anima and doing "catch up" in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    That's the point they can't grab those souls and they don't know where to put them.
    Seems like if all of the shadowlands are about to die since you aren't getting your battery supply. Rather than just sit around and die. You'd just grab batties of whatever kind of soul right for your area or not and then use them.

In the end, it really doesn't matter if a soul goes to the right place they will get treated the same by that area.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    can someone exlpain to me why i should care about anima? idc about cosmetics.

is this their answer to loot scarcity in pve?
    no this is their answer to people who have been crying on this very website for weeks about how anima is so rare and it takes them all week to get 1k anima and raids and M+ give so little anima.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Anima is a completely irrelevant currency. They could tenfold the drop rate and it would still not make it relevant in any form
    it is, but this entite thread exists. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-anima-so-rare

Tell me where I lied. Come on. Quote the lie.
    Already quoted it. To do the campaign you need to do one dungeon, that's 35 anima.

Or are you telling me you managed to catch up on renown without doing ANY content? Please do tell me your secrets.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Already quoted it. To do the campaign you need to do one dungeon, that's 35 anima.

Or are you telling me you managed to catch up on renown without doing ANY content? Please do tell me your secrets.
    At what part? I'm Renown 19. I never stated i was fully caught up. My point stands regardless of these horseshit accusations. You should get anima from all aspects of the game.
    Last edited by MatPandaZ; 2021-02-06 at 07:14 PM.

At what part? I'm Renown 19. I never stated i was fully caught up. My point stands regardless of these horseshit accusations. You should get anima from all aspects of the game.
    And you do. You get from dungeons, raid, WQs, PvP. And to do the campaign you need to do one dungeon (atleast in the 3 covenants I've done), which will reward you with anima from the LFG daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    and for players who dont do raid and mm+ ?

f** o** to you ? lol

what about making the daily hm with a better anima power ? or anima power in daily convenant chest ? or better wq anima ?

like always, blizzard only reward the hardcore gamers who are the minority :P
    ideally torg would drop a decent amount of anima as well.

Its even capped at twice a week so I dont know why it isnt.

Isnt the maw where all the stolen anima went in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    and for players who dont do raid and mm+ ?

f** o** to you ? lol

what about making the daily hm with a better anima power ? or anima power in daily convenant chest ? or better wq anima ?

like always, blizzard only reward the hardcore gamers who are the minority :P
    Worldquests are the most time efficient way to get anima, 35-140 Anima in a matter of under 5 minutes, sometimes even 250 for the elite worldquests that also can be done in under 5 minutes...

So i have no clue what you are talking about or if you just wrote that meta comment for attention.

Also to correct you, while the minority does mythic raid or pushes very high keys, a large, mostly casual part of players does M+ and lfr/normal/heroic raids.
    Last edited by TheLucky1; 2021-02-07 at 05:35 AM.

1000 anima are so easy to get.. even as a casual. Do the worldboss, do some dungeons.. there are some 5-minute 250-anima WQs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    You have been playing for 35 anima? Well let's increase this. Wow needs real changes and not this ape currency

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    1000 anima are so easy to get.. even as a casual. Do the worldboss, do some dungeons.. there are some 5-minute 250-anima WQs.
    Well it depends. This week there were 900 anima wq in maldraxxus on day one. 3x250 plus 2 others close by.
    There were also 2x callings in the area.
    So doing all that was just awesome.

But, since then there were only small missions the last 5 days. One big gold wq and one 250 anima.

So for people like me, who only do the fat anima quests it takes a long time to fill anima. I have still all upgrades only lvl 1.

Thats why I love this change, because I spam dungeons quite a lot. And clear hc castle. So for me this will be at least 1000 to 2000 anima more per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Seems like if all of the shadowlands are about to die since you aren't getting your battery supply. Rather than just sit around and die. You'd just grab batties of whatever kind of soul right for your area or not and then use them.

In the end, it really doesn't matter if a soul goes to the right place they will get treated the same by that area.
    Well there are no shortages of liars on this board. Guess thats expected on a board with people from all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    And you do. You get from dungeons, raid, WQs, PvP. And to do the campaign you need to do one dungeon (atleast in the 3 covenants I've done), which will reward you with anima from the LFG daily.
    I am NF, Ven, and Kry and do not remember having to run a dungeon as part of the campaign
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Anima is a completely irrelevant currency. They could tenfold the drop rate and it would still not make it relevant in any form
    Perhaps to you. I enjoy the upgrades to my covenant hall and the cosmetic items I can buy with it. I welcome this change

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad the numbers are still low enough they don't incentivize me to run the content.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Well it depends. This week there were 900 anima wq in maldraxxus on day one. 3x250 plus 2 others close by.
    There were also 2x callings in the area.
    So doing all that was just awesome.

But, since then there were only small missions the last 5 days. One big gold wq and one 250 anima.

So for people like me, who only do the fat anima quests it takes a long time to fill anima. I have still all upgrades only lvl 1.

Thats why I love this change, because I spam dungeons quite a lot. And clear hc castle. So for me this will be at least 1000 to 2000 anima more per week.
    You're right, some weeks are better than others. But all I meant was, it's relatively easy to get 1000 anima in 7 days, doing different content.
    It's not "work" like the AP grinds in Legion or BfA were.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I am NF, Ven, and Kry and do not remember having to run a dungeon as part of the campaign
    Kyr needs to kill Devos in SoA for one of the early chapters, after the covenant sanctum gets demolished
    Venthyr have a quest to get 1 of the McGuffins from HoA, not a campaign quest, but might be needed to start one.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

I hope raid drops are next. In the past reset days were exciting cause a new week came with a somewhat realistic chance at getting an upgrade from the raid. Nowadays not so much. I'm in a 6/10M and sadly not the only one feeling this way.

And no more loot won't make us quit. During NYA for example we raided till pre-patch even though being full bis geared. Blasting mythic boss was fun regardless.

Oh how lovely. So instead of a crumb, we get TWO crumbs!

Tone deaf is the nicest way to describe this.