Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    you think you are not toxic and bad, but you are...are you type of player which leave grps bcs of logs...lately I see a lot of ppls with that attitude...anyway kudos to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    you think you are not toxic and bad, but you are...are you type of player which leave grps bcs of logs...lately I see a lot of ppls with that attitude...anyway kudos to you!!!
    I thought you said you wanted to be judged on gameplay, not spec? If you have 3 kills on Generals and 4 kills on Sire and the best you've managed is a 21% and 20% it's clear you have some significant gameplay issues going on. You'd probably do significantly better as an uncomfortable combat or sub rogue then as an overconfident but middling skilled assassination rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Sin isnt bad, Sin is bad in the 99 percentile and if you are raiding Mythic competitively, and thats already over, its almost the third month into the expansion, a decent player that knows how to play Sin (and its an easy spec) will do more than play the FOTM spec at anything under 75 percentile, people need to understand this
    Good and bad only have relative meaning in this game, and relative to most other specs Assassination is in the bottom half of the pile. That's pretty much textbook bad.

When will people stop taking declines as a personal insult? There are countless of dps applications for some keys (make a Mists +10 and you'll get 50 dps applications within seconds) and OP doesn't bring anything valuable (BL, brez, mass cc) on top of playing melee. If you don't bring anything to the group and don't even have the experience, why would you be taken when it's very easy to get more experienced and valuable players? What makes you entitled to an invite when you have basically zero worth for a group leader? You're at the lower bracket of the food chain.

Before you say "people are so mean hurr durr and it's R.io's fault", I pugged and timed 6 +10s yesterday with 200 ilvl starting with a meager 80 R.io score. Because my role and spec is desirable. If you want proof: https://raider.io/characters/eu/khaz-modan/Fr%C3%AFpiou
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-02-07 at 11:07 AM.

First of all, how do you know when I leave grps or not?

And the second, you said that you kicked out because of spec, but it seems that you kicked out because of very poor performance. You're on the lower 20% of your spec actually. So you chose the spec and can't play it, and you said why you kicked out?

Me to playing not quite popular spec (I'm frost mage), but I still try to master my spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I enjoy seeing people play non-fotm specs. Usually they are more enjoyable players than others.

Though there are exceptions, obviously.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Good and bad only have relative meaning in this game, and relative to most other specs Assassination is in the bottom half of the pile. That's pretty much textbook bad.
    And the 99% cant play their spec above 10%, a spec is only bad depending the level you play at, a 0.1% playerbase rogue on Sin, wont magically get outdpsed by a 99% playerbase Sub, because the first will play Sin at its 100%, and the latter will play Sub at 10%.

Everything is relative when things are equal, and playerbase is so segregated you cant even troll "Lul 99% of WoW players are so bad".

Anyone doing the segregation when they arent part of the % where its "okay to do so" is just a braindead noob, fact.
    Last edited by potis; 2021-02-07 at 11:14 AM.

This week I did. 10x lvl 14 on main
    14 13 12 12 on druid 205
    12 10 10 10 on BM hunter 205
    And some runs 10+ on my dk
    I did all random

even my BM hunter gets instant invites to groups.

I guess you just need to farm your +15 runs once on a char, then you also get invited with crap chars and specs.
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2021-02-07 at 11:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    What spec are we talking exactly?

Because if you're 10/10hc there is literally no reason why a pug would kick you other than looking for a ranged DD and you joining as a feral/enh/surv.
    Which would obviously be your fault.

Pug raid leaders look for experience, not spec most of the time. They mostly want a certain class (lf wl/mage/priest/war whatever) but it's not like they wouldnt invite you if you were arcane. Arcane does decent damage anyway. All specs do.
    Why would you be declined as enhancement? It's good dps

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Good Lord, is it still 2007?
    There are some timeless principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    You should try to check how many people are signing up for groups, many around 220 with "proper" specs so there is no reason for picking you. Sad but true, the perfect player for pug is the one who is overqualified
    This is what many people are overlooking, even myself for a while untill i said fuck it and made my own groups. especially for a dps class, there's so many better geared fotm classes signing up for decent keys that you will always be the last pick if you aren't one of those classes.

Even for a simple 10+ with 900 rio and 210+ ilvl it's hard to get into a group as dps unless you're a mage or a boomkin. the only thing you can do is start your own greoups and run your own keys, preferably with some people you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Why would you be declined as enhancement? It's good dps
    What do you mean why? I stated it.

If someone needs a ranged DD and you queue up as enh without saying you're enh you will get rightfully kicked.
    I didn't say it was bad dps, but at the end of the day if a ranged is needed it is not ranged.

ty very much for some sort of understanding and civil response...ty m8...
    Your transmog is pretty sick too

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    Exposed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    What do you mean why? I stated it.

If someone needs a ranged DD and you queue up as enh without saying you're enh you will get rightfully kicked.
    I didn't say it was bad dps, but at the end of the day if a ranged is needed it is not ranged.
    Ah I misread you then.

Exactly how am I supposed to interview the 100 people that sign-up for the three dps spots and the dozen or more that sign up for the one healing or tanking spot in a m+ to find out if they're any good or not, and actually start the dungeon this week?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not give a fck about m+...so what is your point BRO......also have 26.2k achv points, so I am not some random noob, not great but defo not bad player, like is your attitude...
    Better invite him to limit, he has 26.2k achivement points.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

also have 26.2k achv points, so I am not some random noob
    You believe achievement points say anything about skill, so clearly you are.

yes we get it. blizzard sucks as balance but that is no reason to start acting like a child.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanted to be judged on gameplay, he found your gameplay and judged you on it, and then you complain. He did exactly as you asked, and you complain.