Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Readin up on the thread trying to figure what is happening and... Not much. Scattered votes with a chance of bloodshed.
    FoS Bageloaf
    Won't vote you with returner status yet, but I agree definitely some odd feels from you and your commentary.
    Claws is as bloodthirsty as ever but not really doing the whole notice me senpai gig. May actually be town.
    Foxxi and Bloodfox. Still not willing to kill more foxes... yet. Foxes gotta stick together right?
    Mercy, you could be good, could be bad, could just need to get to d3 without getting obliterated. I'm rooting for you!
    Vote Mercy
    Just kidding :-P!
    Unvote
    Marack and I seem to have the same issues regarding work and low time frame to play, that said not seeing much odd from him yet.
    Virothe. Foxes hunt ducks right? Maybe some duck soup later but having to lynch it first may take the joy out of the hunt.
    Val. Far too opportunistic feeling this game. Not liking the feel of it at all.
    Vote Val

Let's see where this goes. I'll check again if I can before Work otherwise I'll be back around in ~19 hours? if my math is right.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Virothe. Foxes hunt ducks right? Maybe some duck soup later but having to lynch it first may take the joy out of the hunt.
    This is just a post to let you all know I'm alive, I will catch up tomorrow morning but I'm not feeling great right now. Just thought I'd let you all know I remembered the game was up this time.

Bagel is only kind of returner status. He sat a couple of games, but has played recently. Claws has no reason to “notice me senpai” as there is no traitor this game. Val isn’t being opportunistic really, more gaps in logic that don’t connect for me.

Good to see we have Virothe at least aware the game is active — but I damn sure want more than that from him.
    @Robozerim @SatsuBL

Come actually participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    You forgot Satsu.
    Spoiler: 

there. happy now?

LOLOLOL! to funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    you guys talk big game but you're just gunna hop on my lynch train cuz its day 2

- - - Updated - - -

wait that said join my lynch its the only one thaats going to go off
    vote: Virothe
    sure thing boss.

unvote
    vote: virothe

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothing so far. I'm a terrible player in these games till later on. Too much going on early on. Once the playing field is smaller and the dust settles, I can more easily focus on who is doing what.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I got nothing so far. I'm a terrible player in these games till later on. Too much going on early on. Once the playing field is smaller and the dust settles, I can more easily focus on who is doing what.
    ah yes. the listo excuse. good good.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    ah yes. the listo excuse. good good.
    if anything it's my excuse, having been around much longer than listo in these games :P that said, I'd rather say something than continue to just be thought of as a lurker, plus the whole, lora is a scummy mcscummypants no matter what side he's on lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    if anything it's my excuse, having been around much longer than listo in these games :P that said, I'd rather say something than continue to just be thought of as a lurker, plus the whole, lora is a scummy mcscummypants no matter what side he's on lol
    scummy mcscummypants? HOW DARE YOU SIR

10+ Year Old Account
    scummy mcscummypants? HOW DARE YOU SIR
    I've heard certain game moderators state they weren't able to remember offhand if Lora was scum or not just bc he plays so scummy

@Virothe
    It’s morning.
    @SatsuBL
    Why is it you don’t find day one of any interest? Are you convinced I’m town?
    @Robozerim
    Are you going to actually play this game?
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-02-08 at 04:29 PM.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Lora calling blood boss weirds me out to the extreme.

Blood has been giving me mild scum vibes since day one when he refused to vote on me with no reason other than “foxes don’t vote each other day one”. I hadn’t done anything to deserve defense. And now his attempt to push on Virothe rankles. It’s too easy. Virothe is a target many of us would be willing to go for due to his past behavior... which hasn’t changed much. I can’t shake the feeling Blood is scum, sitting back laughing as he points us at people and watches us just obey.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Blood has been giving me mild scum vibes since day one when he refused to vote on me with no reason other than “foxes don’t vote each other day one”. I hadn’t done anything to deserve defense. And now his attempt to push on Virothe rankles. It’s too easy. Virothe is a target many of us would be willing to go for due to his past behavior... which hasn’t changed much. I can’t shake the feeling Blood is scum, sitting back laughing as he points us at people and watches us just obey.
    I find with blood that it seems to be his play style and ppl would look the other way if he was scum as he tends to play that way every game.

Also pretty sure blood and Lora don't relise I started the duck train to get him to come out and play. Altho I also wanted robo to come out but can only vote one or the other.

Another thing was blood was saying sumthin about living forever and not dying which I dont feel is a regular blood play. Could be hes pretending to be a target while he is actually doing the killing. I already stated that Lora and blood boss thing weird me the fuck out.

One odd thing tho is would every1 else be stupid enough to let blood get his d1 train off and keep going as has happened in previous games. Just due to that being the way he plays its eventually gunna bite town in the butt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard certain game moderators state they weren't able to remember offhand if Lora was scum or not just bc he plays so scummy
    i dont play scummy. i play me.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont play scummy. i play me.

10+ Year Old Account
    no. you dont do that. mercy does that. bad bagel. bad. *bonks*

Vote Count:

Virothe (3): Clawsout #272, Blood Fox #294, Lora #306
    Satsu (1): Graeham #241,
    Bageloaf (1): Val #259,
    Marack (1): Mercy #271
    Blood Fox (1): Foxxi #295
    Val (1): Shiro #301

Not Voting: Bageloaf, SatsuBL, Marack, Robo, Crackle, Virothe

With 14 players alive, majority lynch is 8.

Day 2 will end on 2/9 at 11:00am PST (2:00pm EST) or when majority lynch is reached.

Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-02-08 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Not Voting: Xanjori