Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    I mean. He isn't voting. Also, thank you :P

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Blood has been giving me mild scum vibes since day one when he refused to vote on me with no reason other than “foxes don’t vote each other day one”. I hadn’t done anything to deserve defense. And now his attempt to push on Virothe rankles. It’s too easy. Virothe is a target many of us would be willing to go for due to his past behavior... which hasn’t changed much. I can’t shake the feeling Blood is scum, sitting back laughing as he points us at people and watches us just obey.
    When don't I give you scum vibes. Im targeting virothe because I wan to and I think its a good lynch.

I'm just pointing out people in the early game alway shold back because there snot enough evidence and I have consistantly said we need to make a ote record so I try my best to push a vote though so people can finally et to late game and be " active"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    no. you dont do that. mercy does that. bad bagel. bad. *bonks*
    woah now, I was the original memelord of this site's mafia stuff. Need I remind you of Lynch Lysah 2012?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    When don't I give you scum vibes. Im targeting virothe because I wan to and I think its a good lynch.

I'm just pointing out people in the early game alway shold back because there snot enough evidence and I have consistantly said we need to make a ote record so I try my best to push a vote though so people can finally et to late game and be " active"
    Day one, sure. But on day two there should be some amount of thought put into a lynch based on what happened day one. Town can’t afford to just lynch people randomly when we’re only likely to get something like five lynches.

I’m much more inclined to vote on either Satsu or Val.

Satsu for saying nothing stood out from D1, when a lynch train that close between two people should be some amount of interesting — unless you already know both targets aren’t part of the scum team and therefore the trains have no one attempting to deflect.

And Val for singling out the people who voted against me - but somehow seems to think that I shouldn’t be included in that. If he thought I might be scum being deflected from, it makes much more sense to argue for my lynch than to go after people randomly on Listo’s train.

Are they weak reasons? Absolutely. But any reason is better than no reason. And having people actually do this - give arguments for who they are suspect of; gives the town information to work with later. “Yeah whatever who cares it’s day 2” does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    woah now, I was the original memelord of this site's mafia stuff. Need I remind you of Lynch Lysah 2012?
    idk man i've never seen you throw a marker at a pin up of sus targets before

- - - Updated - - -

Day one, sure. But on day two there should be some amount of thought put into a lynch based on what happened day one. Town can’t afford to just lynch people randomly when we’re only likely to get something like five lynches.

I’m much more inclined to vote on either Satsu or Val.

Satsu for saying nothing stood out from D1, when a lynch train that close between two people should be some amount of interesting — unless you already know both targets aren’t part of the scum team and therefore the trains have no one attempting to deflect.

And Val for singling out the people who voted against me - but somehow seems to think that I shouldn’t be included in that. If he thought I might be scum being deflected from, it makes much more sense to argue for my lynch than to go after people randomly on Listo’s train.

Are they weak reasons? Absolutely. But any reason is better than no reason. And having people actually do this - give arguments for who they are suspect of; gives the town information to work with later. “Yeah whatever who cares it’s day 2” does not.
    everything is random until we have a cop confirmation. its all just bullshit until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: Satsu

Of the two - I am more suspect of Satsu; who I know is a smart player and absolutely should have seen the competing trains as something to consider noteworthy.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    So people are going between the duck and satsu today?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So people are going between the duck and satsu today?
    Seems so hard to make anything from this day when ppl just vote with no reason its like hey let's not play the game

- - - Updated - - -

Sumthin i do notice is alot of the chatty ppl just aren't around grae for instance usually picks things apart and yet he just casts a vote and dips 2 days in a row now.

Virothe said he was sick

Crackle had an unfortunate loss

Robo is nowhere to be seen even

foxxi gives me on edge feelings very selective but not slamming ppl with questions like her usual self

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Sumthin i do notice is alot of the chatty ppl just aren't around grae for instance usually picks things apart and yet he just casts a vote and dips 2 days in a row now.

Virothe said he was sick

foxxi gives me on edge feelings very selective but not slamming ppl with questions like her usual self
    I mean, we could

vote for grae who has been gone for half the day
    -or-
    Vote for mercy, since they vot4ed me for no reason at some point this gameday

Seems so hard to make anything from this day when ppl just vote with no reason its like hey let's not play the game

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe said he was sick

First of all - of the votes currently cast - only Blood and mercy have given no reason. And Mercy I’m getting the feeling is voting based on my argument. You on the other hand have been focused almost exclusively on Virothe.

And you’ve got some selective memory going on if you think I haven’t been poking people. I feel like the only person poking multiple people.

I gave a sound argument for two people who I find sus.... do you have no opinions on that at all?

And Mercy I’m getting the feeling is voting based on my argument.
    very optimistic to think ive been reading your posts at all

I feel like grae would be the better target at least mercy has been around doing mercy things he hinted at being a tpr which is typical grae but hasn't said anything since

unvote
    Vote grae

- - - Updated - - -

First of all - of the votes currently cast - only Blood and mercy have given no reason. And Mercy I’m getting the feeling is voting based on my argument. You on the other hand have been focused almost exclusively on Virothe.

And you’ve got some selective memory going on if you think I haven’t been poking people. I feel like the only person poking multiple people.

I gave a sound argument for two people who I find sus.... do you have no opinions on that at all?
    I noted that satsu kept joking about val being moozula and in Qt and you just brushed it off as a joke

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    very optimistic to think ive been reading your posts at all
    Love you too Mercy ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like grae would be the better target at least mercy has been around doing mercy things he hinted at being a tpr which is typical grae but hasn't said anything since

unvote
    Vote grae

- - - Updated - - -

I noted that satsu kept joking about val being moozula and in Qt and you just brushed it off as a joke
    Grae. You’re going with Grae. Over either of the people who have actually done something suspicious? Are you sure you’re not scum Claws?

unvote
    Vote grae
    ikr its day 2 and he hasnt claimed yet wth

Love you too Mercy ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Grae. You’re going with Grae. Over either of the people who have actually done something suspicious? Are you sure you’re not scum Claws?
    I'm 100% town and the days not even close to being over so my vote can sit on whoever I want sum kinda interaction from why are you eager to end it early foxxi?

I'm 100% town and the days not even close to being over so my vote can sit on whoever I want sum kinda interaction from why are you eager to end it early foxxi?
    I am not. But I am concerned about actually deciding on a lynch and seeing it happen since the deadline is in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. I for one will be at work when deadline hits, and the same may be true of others - and so far there isn’t much consensus.

I can understand this as I dont want to be asking ppl to vote 6 hrs before end infact I wont ping ppl I dont feel like I should have to ping ppl that sign up to play a game

7+ Year Old Account
    the day start/end times havent really worked that great for me, since ive been at work for them. As I will be tomorrow as well.