Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean I've legit been trying to get myself lynched for a couple days now, I guess it's harder than you'd think v_V
    Why do you even sign up for these games?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I ask myself the same question

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

signup thread: pleeease signup @Virothe we need a person pretty pleeeeease
    game thread: virothe why tf aint u playin???

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I ask myself the same question
    You still participate more than the duck does — and don’t sign up to then - by his own admission- actively just try to get lynched.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

We could just start making smaller games if ppl aren't feeling it to be in every game

- - - Updated - - -

Plus if your trying to get lynched and need tips look at clairy the past few games lol

You know what? Fuck it

Vote: Virothe

He wants to be lynched? Lynch him.

if u do then ill never hear the end of it from bf about how his train won again

Sigh and if he flips town, mafia takes another town and sk also gets a kill we could be down 3 more town by next night

- - - Updated - - -

If he doesn't wanna play he should ask for a sub or modkill town are most likely being punished because he doesn't wanna play

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    if u do then ill never hear the end of it from bf about how his train won again
    I know. Which was a large part of why I didn’t want to lynch him. But I am so done with the nonsense. He admitted last game to doing nothing intentionally— and that he would need to be more active. Only to show up and then say he’s trying to get removed? Wtf even is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me I'm just going to comment on what I see as I go along so, my reads should develope more with each comment!

You forgot Satsu. He even admitted to it.

- - - Updated - - -

FoS: Val

He barely posted D1 - voted on me during the Listo vs Me war... and began this day by trying to throw sus on Claws, Bagel, and Mercy — deciding to end with a vote on Bagel... but if he thought I was being deflected from, wouldn’t it make more sense to vote for me? Especially since he says he isn’t inclined to believe my willingness to be lynched is indicative of being town? Lynch bagel and if he doesn’t flip mafia — oops.. well Claws and Mercy are still suspect (which is a strange argument to make since Mercy was clearly trying to advocate for my lynch). Lynch me, find out I’m not scum, and the whole argument falls apart.
    I think there might be some worthiness behind what you're saying, Val was definietly skeptical about about the potential diversion off yourself, but he does state that;

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Normally I don't read too much into D1 lynches. Someone has to go, no hard feelings, and usually there isn't a real reason for who it is. However, I find it interesting how it seems like everytime someone voted Foxxie, another person then voted on Listo, keeping the Listo train in the lead. If we're going to hunt for scum in the Listo train, I'd scrutinize those votes, rather than the people who sheeped at the end. So I'd look at Clawsout, Bageloaf, Mercy, and Foxxi.

Before someone brings it up, no, I'm not inclined to take Foxxie's "I'd rather you lynch me then no lynch" post and self vote as indicative of Foxxie being town. It's a good play for town points, one that I used not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: Foxxie didn't self vote. My bad.
    What I don't understand from Val why say there's a possible diversion off Listo, if he doesn't want to vote for you? He lists the 3 potentials, Bageloaf, Mercy and Claws. But for one of them to be diverting off you should make you scum, no? I'm missing something here. So I feel like I can agree with you here. But he then later votes you when it looked like the Listo train was leaving the station anyways. So a little weird. If Foxxi flips town then I think Val could be likely sk/mafia. Maybe more likely mafia and use the "look at me i voted foxxi" until foxxi actually dies in terms of defending oneself after seeing Listo's flip.

That said, I do understand it was late in the day but the Listo train kinda went off with no resistance. So a little sketch.

Also a note: I do think you played a little scummy d1, but in the later half when I was sleeping and crying my fucking eyes out at the same time, you seemed a little more towney again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Sigh and if he flips town, mafia takes another town and sk also gets a kill we could be down 3 more town by next night

- - - Updated - - -

If he doesn't wanna play he should ask for a sub or modkill town are most likely being punished because he doesn't wanna play
    Perhaps a mafia is already dead or their kill failed (if its possbile - i really need to reread the roles), won't know until this EOD. But, i wouldn't say its all doom yet. Virothe situation is kinda shitty though.

Cause I do what I want and no one can stop me! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Lynch Virothe. There are only two options. He’s town being a jerk again by deciding he doesn’t want to play and actively trying to get removed. Or he’s scum pulling a stunt to try to look like he is bored town who doesn’t want to play. And honestly right now idgaf whch it is — I want to stomp on it with prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Virothe situation is kinda shitty though.
    I think what's absolutely adorable to me is that I'm legit still around and actively lurking at this point and you're all like "Nah, let him live! It's stupid pro-town of us to not to jump on this dudes train and it's not suspicious at all that we'd want someone we'd assume wont be actively playing being around!"

Sept fox whose just mean to me and making me sad cause she doesn't see my big brain end game plans v_V

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what's absolutely adorable to me is that I'm legit still around and actively lurking at this point and you're all like "Nah, let him live! It's stupid pro-town of us to not to jump on this dudes train and it's not suspicious at all that we'd want someone we'd assume wont be actively playing being around!"

Sept fox whose just mean to me and making me sad cause she doesn't see my big brain end game plans v_V
    Gonna be honest. Do you want to be lynched or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's possible if there is no EOD kill, then the SK will know who Muh'zeula, by the looks of it.

He’s town being a jerk again by deciding he doesn’t want to play and actively trying to get removed
    Or counter thought, I'm a VT and knowing that it was a major point of contestation that I've not been as present as I've been in the past I took the chance to actually make a contribution to this game by trying to entrap scum into jumping on an easy train and you're just mad at me for no real reason

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Gonna be honest. Do you want to be lynched or not?
    Oh I'm super cereal about wanting to be lynched, and I'm super mad you all have taken this long about it >:C

Or counter thought, I'm a VT and knowing that it was a major point of contestation that I've not been as present as I've been in the past I took the chance to actually make a contribution to this game by trying to entrap scum into jumping on an easy train and you're just mad at me for no real reason
    My goodness if this was your play it was poor did you ever consider the 2 on your train to already be scum?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm super cereal about wanting to be lynched, and I'm super mad you all have taken this long about it >:C
    Alright. Chill. I'm not gonna vote on you for the sake of voting on you. Just seemed some of the thread wanted to go that way and your previous comment and what not. Y'all just being weird. Wanted to clear that up.

Alright then Virothe. What do you make of the players thus far then?

We could just start making smaller games if ppl aren't feeling it to be in every game

- - - Updated - - -

Plus if your trying to get lynched and need tips look at clairy the past few games lol
    ...Or study you :-P. Oh wait... Sorry it's too soon.

Lynch Virothe. There are only two options. He’s town being a jerk again by deciding he doesn’t want to play and actively trying to get removed. Or he’s scum pulling a stunt to try to look like he is bored town who doesn’t want to play. And honestly right now idgaf whch it is — I want to stomp on it with prejudice.
    You have a point. But I'd like to see a bit more information from day phase before you make Virothe taller by a bit. I can help secure a lynch of Virothe but... it'd be only to block a no-lynch. I'm more interested in a Val vote or potentially Satsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Let's play the narrow the lynch targets list game.

Shiro- Commented on the oddity of the Listo/Foxxi trains being in lockstep for awhile. Did give some reads, at least. Mentioned being busy with work and such. I think I'll have my eye on them in the future, but not quite ready to go against them just yet.
    It's not so much "busy" with work as just no good access to the site to post. I tried viewing mmo-c on the phone once but lord the site is N-A-S-T-Y on my phone. Functionally unnavigable and unreadable. Not much point in reading if I can't post. Sooo I post when I get home and then work on other things. Then sleep, work, rinse lather repeat.

OTOH I can use discord all dayyyy long... (unless my boss is looking)

Crackle, sorry to hear about your family member. Losing them is rough no matter 4 legged or 2.

Graeham... Snowed in and no heat... guess it wouldn't be wise to recommend... Netflix and chill... Sorry that was cold.
    That said, @Graeham. Pinging, let's get some info and thoughts! Get the brainmeats smokin' so as to generate heat!

My goodness if this was your play it was poor did you ever consider the 2 on your train to already be scum?
    -Shrug- It's not just todays vote but the previous days vote and those that push and also abstained from my train. I'd actually want to push some suspicion towards Fox but they've been on my ass for the last couple games so I want to give them a partial pass. But I'm interested in why others were defending not lynching me given my recent track record tbh.