Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Mythic plus is reallllllly causing a lot of drama these days..

Maybe take what these toxic players are saying with a grain of salt and move on?

I’ve had people blame entire runs on me for their mistake at the end of the run more times than I can count.. I’ve been M+’ing since the second Legion released... ignore them and move tf on lol sheeh

- - - Updated - - -

Also: I wish a bunch of you would try pug healing some of these mongos at 15/16 range - you have no idea what toxic is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    most people have no clue about their skill level... i have more people applying to a +14/15 key that have under even 800 score than i have people with score like my own...

- - - Updated - - -

lol... there's nothing like having a tank go from 100% to 0% in less than the cast time on your heal and then trying to pin blame on you as the healer... nobody is going to push the hps required to outheal that lol... i just leave those groups...

Im sorry but they do know. Just because there applying doesn't mean they think they are good enough. They are just hoping you didn't do any real research or are tired of looking and will pick them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I'm a healer and have my ui set to show all personals and offensive cds in the party, dont know what the fuck your talking about.

Its not hard.
    This is absolutely true. Very simple to see and react to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    holy shit what the hell?

honestly they should do the community a favor and out his name so we can avoid that guy
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    most people have no clue about their skill level... i have more people applying to a +14/15 key that have under even 800 score than i have people with score like my own...

- - - Updated - - -

lol... there's nothing like having a tank go from 100% to 0% in less than the cast time on your heal and then trying to pin blame on you as the healer... nobody is going to push the hps required to outheal that lol... i just leave those groups...
    100%, I had this guy raging and everything I could post that shit on the forums and destroy em, this guy was red hot mad and I was busting it.. fact is, just not worth my time to deal with that so I just add them to my ignore list and move forward.

Unless you’re in chat telling your healer “big pull k” where you like pre sac or something, these pug groups do the craziest shit I’ve ever seen.. this aint the mdi, we aren’t echo or growl io injection boss’s like dratnos or tettles etc... we just want 14/15s done in time without a bunch of crying going on

I my personal experience, the most toxic people in pugs are the same ones who cant admit to their own failings. They will blame anyone and anything even when it is obvious that they themselves were the cause. I also find that their comments are very rarely constructive, just inflammatory. I dont mind people giving useful suggestions for improvement, but namecalling is not it.

triage? heard of it? if you get hit by shit when the healer is busy with others you might not get healed if you just suddenly take a hit from something avoidable... especially if it's the tank that needs the healing... i'll let a dps die instead of the tank dying if it's between keeping the tank alive or the dps...

the hunter would have been nowhere close to dying if he didn't take that 26k hit...
    Oh, for sure he should not have taken the hit, but 12 seconds? That seems like a LONG time for a healer to be completely occupied healing other party members.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    Almost 12 seconds with no heals?
    The Hunter got hit for 26k without dying so he must have been close to full health during the first 7 seconds which explains why he got no heals during that period. However it seems a bit weird that he got no heals during the 5 seconds after he got hit.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2021-02-09 at 02:29 PM.

I'm a healer and have my ui set to show all personals and offensive cds in the party, dont know what the fuck your talking about.

Its not hard.
    My healer: "Can you cloak?"

Me: "Nope"

My healer: "Fuck you then. You're dead"

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Fuck it. im gonna make my own site. Toxic.io
    Funny enough... Toxic.io is a real website but for a Swedish company?

But going to the icy-veins story/post, at the end of the day that's scenario is simply a mismatch of players objectives. Honestly, PuG M+ would be less a breeding ground for toxicity if two things were to happen:

A) Remove anonymity. So that if a "bad" player is put on /ignore then it's their entire b.net account that's put on ignore not just this 1 avatar.
    B) Clear communication of goals from each player. Is this a "Push group whose goal is beating timer and if timer isn't going to be made to quit to move on?" or is this a "We would like to make timer but if we can't make timer, let's finish dungeon anyway?" or a "We are going for completion regardless of time, if it takes us 2 hours, then it takes us 2 hours" kind of group?

Look to each of us, our time is valuable. We can only play X amount of time and we'd rather not "waste" that time away. For person A, that includes having to "teach" others how to deal with dungeon mechanics. But for person B, that might not be a waste of time. However, you won't know unless people communicate better.

From setting up the group listing in Group Finder to getting the group together (prior to starting the key) and inspecting everyone. Check and see if the goals of the other players = your goals. If there's a mismatch, then disband and find others. Better to spend extra time finding the right party members than to run a keystone and have someone quit mid-way through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The Hunter got hit for 26k without dying so he must have been close to full health during the first 7 seconds which explains why he got no heals during that period. However it seems a bit weird that he got no heals during the 5 seconds after he got hit.
    Erupting Darkness is a 4s cast, then beams in front of him, damaging and knocking back players. It should have been dodged completely. Now I get that melee (in the heat of battle) might not have seen it, but this is a ranged Hunter who could have easily sidestepped away.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    Only thing that makes M+ toxic is the players that don't know what they are doing.

When running high keys there is little or no chance at failure. Miss a interrupt and it could lead to a wipe depending how the party's health is. Example: Golems in SoA, those bad dudes can kill you.

It's not toxic to expect someone that joins high content to know what spells need to be interrupted, when to use personals.

As a healer I track people's CDs, I'll always heal a person that has there personals on CD over someone who doesn't. Oh you died because you were staying in "fire" but your CD isn't on CD, sorry the other dps who's cd just ran out needs me more.

I don't understand how people are called toxic because they are pushing higher content and expect other people to have a clue what they are doing. Do you plan on raiding without knowing the tactics, it's the same thing.
    What an asinine notion buddy.

Now bad play or distractions are "toxic"? sigh.

the most toxic kind are people that have something like : lf pumpers , big d , anything similar and you join the group and everyone else is lower than 500 rio or less than 200 ilvl

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The real toxic players are the ones turning up without even a legendary or enchants and expects to be carried through content without putting any effort into contributing to the run in any meaningful way. They're also the type to never buy invis pots then stay silent when asked and then cause a wipe because they don't have invis pots and didn't say anything because they are entitled dbags
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    this is the prime reason blizzard need to ban io. To stop shit like this from happening.

Fuck it. im gonna make my own site. Toxic.io and have a rerporting system and score like r.io to show players reputation and blacklists players like this
    I'd support this. Make that website and name the assholes.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Read literally the post above yours.... jesus
    No thanks, be a better person. On a side note, good job getting banned here, shows how non-toxic you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scientific View Post
    Im sorry but most people have a pretty good idea of there skill level. If you know your skill level isn't there and get lucky enough to get into a decent key and stink it up, don't be suprised if someone says something. They for whatever reason decided to give you a chance and you rewarded them bad play
    Or maybe some people don't and you didn't do enough leg work and should take some blame on board?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, let me see if I got this just right. It's toxic to make mistakes while in a PUG now?
    No wonder people don't like playing with each other these days, if this is how people approach others learning and practicing. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Wait, let me see if I got this just right. It's toxic to make mistakes while in a PUG now?
    No wonder people don't like playing with each other these days, if this is how people approach others learning and practicing. O_o
    Not toxic to make mistakes. But toxic to join a +15 push group without knowing mechanics and that being the reason 4 other people fail the key.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Not toxic to make mistakes. But toxic to join a +15 push group without knowing mechanics and that being the reason 4 other people fail the key.
    Doing this is inconsiderate, but not toxic. We dont need to paint every poor decision as malicious, some people just aren't very good and manage to get by without learning things until its too late.

People have Just turned into a brunch of butthurt pussies that cant take soms critica anymore, zo getting better is gonna be a thing, and the circle continues

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    I'd support this. Make that website and name the assholes.
    The idea sounds good, but im pretty sure it would be abused a whole lot. People could add others on such lists for everything and nothing. I doesnt create a healthy m+ community neither if everyone must go by "Do this and that OR ELSE...."

As we can see from this thread, being toxic clearly means very different things for people. What would the requierments be for a Toxic.io site?

But then again, having a website and/or addon called "Toxic.io" would fit perfectly into the world of warcraft group content community.