Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    These are hotfixes that are already in game for a long time being "patched" into the game. Not sure about Convoke (only Resto casts 12 spells atm) but 90% of the other changes (including Hunter Night Fae) are.
    Convoke casts 16 Spells atm as well, so its just a tooltip fix or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    yeah just checked. Its weird that some of them are tooltip changes and some of them are actual changes

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Nice to see some rogue anima power buffs. Might to go to toghast again to cap ash for next patch and maybe try my luck at TC
    They're just tooltip fixing. The Anima Powers are working like that already.

Lolwut.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Flagellation (New) Lash the target for [ 100% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage, increasing the range of your melee attacks by 6 yards for 10 sec. Venthyr. Venthyr. 12 yd range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown. 1 sec global cooldown.
    I hope it's a datamining error. Flagellation was already not really fun or good, but at least you had to do some planning to avoid wasting it. With this it's basically "press each 1.5 minutes". The increased attack range is interesting but we all play Outlaw so we have already increased range - maybe it makes more sense for PvP.

I want to see if the others get a change aswell. No one was actually interesting enough, most went night fae because ease of use and nice in execute phase (but i cannot just see my rogue as a fairy lol).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    yeah just checked. Its weird that some of them are tooltip changes and some of them are actual changes
    What exactly are "tooltip changes" btw?
    I always believed people are referring to ingame tooltips.
    But most of these tooltips are already correct ingame and I'm reading a lot of old adjustments here, especially when it comes to Anima powers in Torghast

Anyway. The only thing I can somewhat understand is that they nerfed the Night Fae mastery thingy.

1 stack = 3 mastery instead of 25 mastery now? That's a pretty huge nerf isn't it? Especially since the Kyrian version is still at -... 300+ Mastery? or what was it again?

Meh... I'll just wait for a clearer version of this.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-10 at 10:24 AM.

Warlock abilities balancing is super weird.
    I picked Kyrian at start, played with it quite a bit and turned out, that in reality it was a lot worse, than Soul Rot.
    Despite being a little ahead at sims, Kyrian ability is a pain in the ass to use (affliction already has a ton of thing to juggle, additional dot on top of that doesn't help).
    Meanwhile Soul Rot is very strong ST, has cleave component and only slightly behind in a perfect scenario, which doesn't exist in reality.
    This is why everybody plays Soul Rot, it is better in reality.
    Kyrian ability doesn't do enough dmg to compensate for how pain in the ass it is to use and lack of cleave component, and now they nerf it even more, omegalol.
    Last edited by Pury; 2021-02-10 at 11:03 AM.

Let me get this straight...
    They took the least popular paladin covenant ability,
    they slapped +1holy power generation on it, essentially nullifying it's holy power cost
    and nerfed it's output?

Now people will definately choose this covenant! right?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Not as Resto, as the post you quoted said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Let me get this straight...
    They took the least popular paladin covenant ability,
    they slapped +1holy power generation on it, essentially nullifying it's holy power cost
    and nerfed it's output?

Now people will definately choose this covenant! right?
    It is a pretty big difference - obviously it doesn't still cost a holy power as well.

Before ppl freak out.. Some of the stuff in here are old. I am seeing stuff that's already in the game in the patch notes for my Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Having a quick skim at the ones that impact me, they ALL seem to be getting buffed.
    Wish I could say the same. Not quite sure about DK yet, but my alt mage got nerfed after I finally caved and went shytefay :/
    Ah well no point in caring about it yet, I'll wait till it hits life before I react to any changes.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

That fleshcraft buff is huge. Now Door of Shadows is the odd man out.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm 90% sure Mirrors of torment does not provide clearcasting for arcane mages already. The changes has to be from red to green.

But unless they are swinging that nerf hammer heavily on druids that convoke change just makes 0 fucking sense.

They are already WAY too strong in m+
    Yeah, the Clearcasting is new for Arcane, and the change is good cause Mirrors are pretty weak as of now. Using MoT with TotM with Arcane Echo will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    That fleshcraft buff is huge. Now Door of Shadows is the odd man out.
    Great changes indeed! Necrolord main

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So they're nerfing Kyrian Affliction while doing nothing whatsoever about the already strongest Night Fae... I mean, the buff to Venthyr is nice and all, but this is still devoid of overall logic.
    Don't worry, affliction will be dead and buried if the 20% nerf to malefic rapture goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Pury View Post
    Warlock abilities balancing is super weird.
    I picked Kyrian at start, played with it quite a bit and turned out, that in reality it was a lot worse, than Soul Rot.
    Despite being a little ahead at sims, Kyrian ability is a pain in the ass to use (affliction already has a ton of thing to juggle, additional dot on top of that doesn't help).
    Meanwhile Soul Rot is very strong ST, has cleave component and only slightly behind in a perfect scenario, which doesn't exist in reality.
    This is why everybody plays Soul Rot, it is better in reality.
    Kyrian ability doesn't do enough dmg to compensate for how pain in the ass it is to use and lack of cleave component, and now they nerf it even more, omegalol.
    Kyrian ability is meant as a way to snipe extra soulshard.
    It is pretty hard to keep track of it on top of everything else where soul rot is waiting for good timing then fire and forget.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    WhAt In tHe TeN hElLs Is ThIs BuLlShIt!!!!!!!!!

Nightfae is all ready the most selected and strongest covenant (I swear the whole damn company is closet furries). Why the hell do they need to BUFF the abilities of THE MOST CHOSEN and OBVIOUSLY strongest performing covenant????!!!!????
    I feel you
    it make no sense.... this ability is a aoe attack which make more singletarget dps as the covernant skills how can only make singletarget dps
    actually it need a 30% damage NERF ,not a 3,5% damage buff

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Nice to see some rogue anima power buffs. Might to go to toghast again to cap ash for next patch and maybe try my luck at TC
    None of those are buffs. They're tool tip corrections and we already have all those.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Lolwut.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Flagellation (New) Lash the target for [ 100% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage, increasing the range of your melee attacks by 6 yards for 10 sec. Venthyr. Venthyr. 12 yd range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown. 1 sec global cooldown.
    I hope it's a datamining error. Flagellation was already not really fun or good, but at least you had to do some planning to avoid wasting it. With this it's basically "press each 1.5 minutes". The increased attack range is interesting but we all play Outlaw so we have already increased range - maybe it makes more sense for PvP.
    It's a depressing change if true. I've loved flagellation on my rogue. The extra lashes for every combo point spent, and the fun haste buff; sure you cannot always time it perfectly, but so what? It's a fun skill. I guess I shouldn't get butthurt about a skill that's going away when the expansion ends anyway.

All the give and take of abilities and skills is really wearing me down, if they want to take something away again, make it slice and dice for subtlety...

WoW is getting more and more easier for me quit for extended periods of time.

Its 12 right now but was 16 before. They're reverting it back to 16.

Not sure why.

Thank you for the Mage Necro buff, but can we take 1 min off the cooldown PLEASE? 3 min is nuts.

Imagine nerfing NF Havoc Demonhunter DPS when we're already the worst DPS class in the game LMAO.

They lost the fucking plot, time to reroll boys.