Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, in fact there have been several people that have been arrested that never stepped foot inside the building because they assaulted Capitol police with weapons, and fire extinguishers and whatnot.
    They have fire extinguishers outside of Capitol? Seems quite strange.

Or was it car variety they brought with themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

I dunno, watch the video. It's not like there's a shortage of evidence to use against these dudes.

Well, some of the people inside threw them outside after they were empty.

But I know you are just trying to stir the shit up because your employer told you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The capitol grounds count as the capitol, and there were assaults on cops and vandalism outside the building as well. Entering the building vs not entering the building isn't an entirely meaningful distinction.
    Well, if people were arrested for later actions outside too then that means that less then 221 people were inside the building (given that all who did were supposedly trespassing).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Well, some of the people inside threw them outside after they were empty.
    What did they use them inside for?

Well, if people were arrested for later actions outside too then that means that less then 221 people were inside the building (given that all who did were supposedly trespassing).

- - - Updated - - -

Spray them around? Do damage? Shoot them at cops? Does it fucking matter?

And the people that have been arrested are the retards that have been seen swinging at cops assaulting them, or illegally being in the building.

Apparently throwing them at cops, whose lives apparently don't matter that much to the Blue Lives Matter crowd. Didn't you watch the video?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're this willfully ignorant about the events of January 6th, do everyone a favour and make at least a baseline effort to educate yourself before deciding that your unfounded, made-up "opinions" have any relevance to anything.

Of course, the other option is that you're just deliberately lying, to stir shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report Slacker and move on. They were already responding at the start of the thread, so they're plenty aware of what's going on. No point in respond to someone so dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Of course, the other option is that you're just deliberately lying, to stir shit up.
    Bro. It's Shalcker. I still vividly remember his "These little green men are totally, 100% absolutely not Russian soldiers invading a foreign country".

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Bro. It's Shalcker. I still vividly remember his "These little green men are totally, 100% absolutely not Russian soldiers invading a foreign country".
    All i argued that they could potentially not be a Russian military, and through some 4D chess make everything said before that as "technically true". I just like building intricate webs that unite everything that is being said and happens into coherent picture - even lies.

Reality was a lot more simple of course.

All i argued that they could potentially not be a Russian military, and through some 4D chess make everything said before that as "technically true". I just like building intricate webs that unite everything that is being said and happens into coherent picture - even lies.

Reality was a lot more simple of course.
    Ah, so you're admitting that you're typically full of shit... that makes stuff easier in the future, I'll bookmark this post.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ah, so you're admitting that you're typically full of shit... that makes stuff easier in the future, I'll bookmark this post.
    Are you claiming to be omniscient?

I just look at events and try to build coherent picture.

At least we know what the kremlin is doing to lie for Trump. It's nice to be kept in the loop of their new talking points.

Are you claiming to be omniscient?

I just look at events and try to build coherent picture.
    I don't need to be omniscient to know you're not likely to change your ways.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I wish more people would follow this advice. Slacker is an obvious Vol'jin and only looks to play obtuse or argue dishonestly. The less people that willfully interact with him means the less active he would/might become overall.

This has been your daily PSA
    Yes but if people don't counter his bullshit then others might think it's the truth... /s
    Like anyone comes here to actually form a political opinion, it's the same people day in day out and any new people are 99% likely to be an alt of some banned idiot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone really that surprised about this little tidbit about the Capitol terrorists?

https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...ms-wapo-2021-2

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Is anyone really that surprised about this little tidbit about the Capitol terrorists?

https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...ms-wapo-2021-2
    Nope, extremists prey on the vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least we know what the kremlin is doing to lie for Trump. It's nice to be kept in the loop of their new talking points.
    Until they get some sort of deal with Biden he is still a very useful tool for chaos in the US. Trump is and remains a national security threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Until they get some sort of deal with Biden he is still a very useful tool for chaos in the US. Trump is and remains a national security threat.
    Well, he panders to racists and ignorant fucktards... so he will always have an audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, he panders to racists and ignorant fucktards... so he will always have an audience.
    He is the greatest propaganda tool China and Russia have against democracy, the insurrection on the capital will forever be played against the US when we talk about freedom.