Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Its a really good song you should all listen to it

- - - Updated - - -

I'll even link it

be honest mercy, how happy were you when you saw that?

i like mine better but its still quality

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Well that could have been worse. Here’s to hoping the mafia hit the SK and take whoever it is out in the next night phase.

And Bagel, I called you out for it because the way you said it was strange to me — especially since I had already pointed it out just a few hours prior. But you may have noticed I backed off. I reconsidered the interaction and decided I was likely wrong.

I spent some time reviewing things yesterday, and Val is still itching me wrong. Crackle’s post emphasized what I was already feeling - why vote random people if you think they might have been deflecting from someone who is scum? Even stating he wasn’t inclined to give me town points for my actions that day. But then when asked why he was voting on Bagel and not me — he feels it would be a shame to remove me if I’m town.... so which am I? Scum that makes lynching Bagel, Mercy or Claws viable? Or smart town he doesn’t want to lose, just use as an excuse as an argument for lynching someone he didn’t think would meet much resistance- Bagel — especially after my initial suspicion of Bagel early that day phase.

Then later that phase he decided I was scum... because..... why? He said I was being opportunistic and slinging votes? I voted for a total of four people yesterday. Bagel, Blood, Satsu and Virothe. Blood was clearly a joke about refusing to just follow him blindly, and Virothe was frustration at how he had behaved — and my vote quickly went back to the person it was on before: Satsu. That only leaves the Bagel vote, the person he himself had tried to push after I had already had my vote on him, so how does that make me opportunistic?

And in regards to Virothe... he hasn’t been lynched recently yet despite his play — most people have tended to ignore him. So how the heck does he get Virothe is “usually an easy target for lynching”?

I want to prod other people first, this day phase has only just started. But I will absolutely be on board for a Val lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

There seems to be a lot of resistance on a Val Lynch in the past, hopefully not going further. And I'm really disappointed that again we ended up lynching another town due to it in order to avoid a no-lynch.
    I'm going to continue with my Gut feel on Val. And still am suspicious of what crackle's comments were yesterday.
    FoS Crackle
    Vote Val

Val does seem really suspicious with his past actions it rubs me the wrong way too. also if foxxi were to die he would look extremely suspicious so foxxi might be left alive to throw that sus off him?

Blood is also kinda on my radar as he seems to have his own agenda at setting trains. given town trains haven't been going well at the end of the day i understand this.

Mercy made it to d3 and could be scum as i feel a lot of us would of killed him just to keep the meme goin.

Robo feels town he might have limited time but he seems to at least give his daily reads and is trying.

Foxxi also feels town as shes been one of the only players prodding multiples, i am curious if this would also be her style if she was scum tho.

Lora i have trouble reading followed blood the past few days now is voting for blood?

Virothe town or scum either way the play he made could work in either direction fooling us that hes town or him just actually being town

Grae quiet as ever has given excuses to not be around, not to much to read some thing that does tilt me with grae is he kinda claimed to be a tpr (classic grae ikr) but idk how much i can believe that i would think he would of already been a target by now if that were the case unless of course he is scum.

Bagel doesnt seem like such a lost pup this game is pretty active his post about satsu being probably town and that a huge scum following would happen to push an easy lynch due to inactivity as it is right in some manner it really weirds me out also didn't remember the sk being delayed even tho its an open game and role cards are there at any time to read blames it on forgetfulness i think it was idk..

Shiro i think is town this time around doesn't seem to be doing crazy plays gives something when he has time seems to be at least a few times a day.

Crackle is hard to put anywhere. his comment to marack about do you speak to the dead or speak to the dead lite seemed like he was trying to figure out master vs apprentice which wasn't really need to know info specially that early in the game. Note Marack is dead now. Also that he seems to put a lot of wifom about the EOD kill which could be hard misdirection.

Claws Town trying to figure this shit out and struggling

thats pretty much all i got from rereading theres not really multiple pages for any1 this game infact we are d3 with 23 pages in thread which is way less then usual is that just a open game thing?
    Last edited by Clawsout; 2021-02-10 at 03:57 PM.

lean town: foxxi, robo, claws
    uncertain lean town: shiro
    uncertain: lora bagel crackle viro
    uncertain lean scum: graeham bf
    lean scum: val

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I spent some time reviewing things yesterday, and Val is still itching me wrong. Crackle’s post emphasized what I was already feeling - why vote random people if you think they might have been deflecting from someone who is scum? Even stating he wasn’t inclined to give me town points for my actions that day. But then when asked why he was voting on Bagel and not me — he feels it would be a shame to remove me if I’m town.... so which am I?
    ... Did you not read my post? I made two posts explaining this. I said that had scum vibes from the people I listed and was inclined to vote for any of them, but wasn't certain in my feels. I preferred to vote Bagel over you because - if you are town - then you are a greater loss. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

I'm starting to feel like you are pretending my replies didn't exist so you can tunnel vision on me.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find the day opening with a flurry of votes on me to be suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

... Going with my gut. Too many things wrong about this.

vote Foxxie

do you expect anyone to join you on foxxie? several people have already pegged her as town

You say losing me as town would be bad. And your only argument for voting me is your “gut”. Maybe you should go get some lactaid. And then tell me who your buddies are please.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

people who have no interaction with val: bf, graeham, crackle, lora, virothe. if he flips mafia im sure there is another in here

10+ Year Old Account
    I could get behind a val lynch

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    do you expect anyone to join you on foxxie? several people have already pegged her as town
    you wanted us to lynch foxxi before. can you pls make up your mind godfather mercy? oh shit fuck. i meant to type that in our QT.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Actually, with Graeham's TPR claim, there's a good chance he's the one about to be poison cannibalized. Removal of information for town, and all. Is he one, or is he not? It's probably what I would've done.
    It's what I expect too. I'd be surprised if I don't end up dead by the time that this day phase is over with.

As for Val, like I said earlier he has a track record of being seen as scum even when he's town but at the same time I can be very biased and assume the best of Val even when I should not so...

Vote: Val

I'm more inclined to trust Foxxi over Val in this game. That's just a hunch, though I'm more certain of Mercy and Shiro.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually...

Unvote

So we don't see the day phase end early if a bunch of people show up to vote.

Lol idk grae you trying to earn all the town points with this and im not buying it

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Lol idk grae you trying to earn all the town points with this and im not buying it
    You'd rather I vote for somebody else? If so, who? I could push on another lurker but we'd risk another Satsu situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You'd rather I vote for somebody else? If so, who? I could push on another lurker but we'd risk another Satsu situation.
    I'm not saying with your vote why bother unvoting hes no where near lynch another thing your apparently a tpr with no info and no proof I seriously think you would of already died not oh I might die tonight thats just silly. Why wouldn't the mafia or sk take the advantage of outing a tpr ?

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    people who have no interaction with val: bf, graeham, crackle, lora, virothe. if he flips mafia im sure there is another in here
    probs .

I'm not saying with your vote why bother unvoting hes no where near lynch another thing your apparently a tpr with no info and no proof I seriously think you would of already died not oh I might die tonight thats just silly. Why wouldn't the mafia or sk take the advantage of outing a tpr ?
    Why isn't your first thought that someone did try to target the player who hinted at being a TPR last night and that's why there's a missing kill?

Cuz we have no proof your anything either the doc protected sum1 or the sk had the bpv used up theres no info and docs obviously not gunna come forward to say "btw I protected grae" so I just have a hard time believing you

Cuz we have no proof your anything either the doc protected sum1 or the sk had the bpv used up theres no info and docs obviously not gunna come forward to say "btw I protected grae" so I just have a hard time believing you
    It's not a matter of proof. It's that there's a number of explanations as to why I haven't been targeted yet and you immediately jumped to the worst possible conclusion.

can we get graeham to claim so that he can b cc'd and lynched

vote: Graeham