Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    And why not Val Grae? You say you trust me more than him, and I was sus of him yesterday along with Satsu. Why pick Shiro instead of trying to verify the next person I was likely to look at; to either confirm my suspicions or nudge me away if I was wrong again?
    That may or may not have been the better option, though I wanted to get a result on someone I can't ordinarily read well and who wasn't getting a lot of scrutiny. I don't tend to think too much on my night actions.

i just dont know why he wouldnt of picked val or foxxi and see who he got a scum hit on as both have been at each other throat the entire game

- - - Updated - - -

i get not being able to read players i cant read lora to save my life but you have to put some trust in your fellow town to be able to read players you cant and examine it from their actions to make your own analysis

@Virothe

It’s been almost a full real day since this day phase began. Don’t make me regret not lynching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

grae if val flips mafia do me a favor and check lora or crackle

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    grae if val flips mafia do me a favor and check lora or crackle
    Noted!

@foxximcleod

I predict the same reaction as last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    people who have no interaction with val: bf, graeham, crackle, lora, virothe. if he flips mafia im sure there is another in here
    Do you mean not asking questions towards Val? Because I've definietly posted some thoughts on Val.

maybe you did and i missed it crackle let me go read again

- - - Updated - - -

okay i see your post now. you say if foxxi is town then probably val is scum. I would put it the other way around. Lynch val and if he is mafia, foxxi is definitely town (or could be sk but it's unlikely).

So who are you planning to vote for?

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Val

aight, so we got a cop claim and two confirm townies on top of that? I see no counter claim either so I'm inclined to believe it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Bagel’s vote puts Val at L-2

- - - Updated - - -

Infact, for now

Unvote
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you did and i missed it crackle let me go read again

- - - Updated - - -

okay i see your post now. you say if foxxi is town then probably val is scum. I would put it the other way around. Lynch val and if he is mafia, foxxi is definitely town (or could be sk but it's unlikely).

So who are you planning to vote for?
    Fair point. Seeing as we've seen no new deaths (yet), I am planning to put my vote on Val, same as before. Unless another oppurtunity reveals it self. Which seems unlikely with the Graeham claim, though along with Foxxi, im a little bit weird about his claim. I would've invrstigated Val last night and it would have ensured a correct lynched or completely thwarted and unnecessary one, because that kinda seemed like where this day was probably gonna go anyhow. But meh, no counter claim yet so, will go with the flow.

Reviewing to current.
    I still am feeling distrustful of Crackle and definitely do NOT like Val.
    Graeham... you're ...... well you could be cop, no counter claim yet. But I can't understand your investigate targets tbh. But your behaviour is definitely... not feeling like your usual after a d1 tpr claim.
    Going to stick with Val, but tommorow I'm interested in crackle or potentially blood or virothe.

what ur not gonna try to lynch the cop?

10+ Year Old Account
    guys why do you believe grae? i am the cop duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If someone I'm inclined to trust asks me nicely, I'll consider it.

As it stands, neither you or Blood Fox are individuals I'm inclined to put a lot of faith in.
    Don’t mention me in your false posts thanks

what ur not gonna try to lynch the cop?
    Of course not. The job was to get town to lynch the claimed cop. That said, I'm not sure whether to be happy or concerned that Graeham was confused enough about me to merit an invest. I'm pretty certain I soft claimed earlier. What I am hasn't changed since then. Pretty sure I saw the King buying coffee from our major competitor Kul Tiras Sisters. Don't he know that Moonstags Coffee is where it's at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    guys why do you believe grae? i am the cop duh.

You're always the cop, even when you're not. Did you get a guilty day investigate on Blood Fox yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Of course not. The job was to get town to lynch the claimed cop. That said, I'm not sure whether to be happy or concerned that Graeham was confused enough about me to merit an invest. I'm pretty certain I soft claimed earlier. What I am hasn't changed since then. Pretty sure I saw the King buying coffee from our major competitor Kul Tiras Sisters. Don't he know that Moonstags Coffee is where it's at.

- - - Updated - - -

You're always the cop, even when you're not. Did you get a guilty day investigate on Blood Fox yet?
    no i got a guilty on virothe, twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count:

Val (4): Mercy #438, Shiro #443, Claws #473, Bagel #488
    Graeham (2): Blood Fox #460, Val #469
    Blood Fox (1): Lora #437

Not Voting: Virothe, Robozerim, Crackle, Graeham #452, Foxxi #489

With 12 players alive, majority lynch is 7.

Day 3 will end on 2/11 at 7PM PST (10:00PM EST) or when majority lynch is reached.

Figured this might be needed since Val is also lynched
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Sorry! Busy day today but I'm catching up now. Will post again before I go to bed, promise!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Virothe

It’s been almost a full real day since this day phase began. Don’t make me regret not lynching you.
    I'm here! I saw the day post and saw Bloods music video and thought I posted before I went to bed last night but I guess not

That said I don't really have a reason to disbelieve claims today and will most likely join on to Val's train before I go to bed tonight but I will wait a bit because that trains getting a little heavy and I'd not want to steamroll the train.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Sorry! Busy day today but I'm catching up now. Will post again before I go to bed, promise!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm here! I saw the day post and saw Bloods music video and thought I posted before I went to bed last night but I guess not

That said I don't really have a reason to disbelieve claims today and will most likely join on to Val's train before I go to bed tonight but I will wait a bit because that trains getting a little heavy and I'd not want to steamroll the train.
    Okay. What about the other players? We have more than just one scum to find. Care to give your opinions on anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild just downed Kel'Thuzzad for the first time. I'm really tired and want to get a decent amount of sleep for once. My vote is tentatively on Val, where it was last day, but I'll abstain from actually putting it out until after work tomorrow, if the day isn't ended before then.