Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Just pulled a c0 razor, any good?
    I have him on my alt account and he does tons of damage. Granted I also pulled the perfect five-star weapon for him, a claymore with energy recharge. With the way his E works you can keep his ult up really often. With he and bennett in my main party, that team could turn out great. Still waffling on the others, but just pulled a Diona so a shield would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    How many Tower games did you run today?

Without counting the trial, I run twice and upgrade all towers to level 3?
    Is that enough?
    Just do however much you want, I thought it was quite fun actually. I upgraded all towers to 4 and that other thing to 3.

The tower defense thing is actually pretty cool. Although, it's pretty damn trivial if you have the right characters...but it is what it is lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how entering Angel's Share crashes the game since 1.3

I gotta say the more quests and stuff that have me hearing about the badass past makes me kinda wish that was the game we had gotten lol.

15+ Year Old Account

lol 232k

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I love how entering Angel's Share crashes the game since 1.3
    Hmm.. works fine for me.

So after thinking about it, I'm not sure what makes hu tao's c6 broken / op. It's not terrible, don't get me wrong but....it's not op. We get 100% crit...so what? it's marginal improvement when we'll already have 70ish cr. The resistance thing is not really that significant either imo. This seems more like a failsafe than an op dps boost.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-11 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    So after thinking about it, I'm not sure what makes hu tao's c6 broken / op. It's not terrible, don't get me wrong but....it's not op. We get 100% crit...so what? it's marginal improvement when we'll already have 70ish cr. The resistance thing is not really that significant either imo. This seems more like a failsafe than an op dps boost.
    It's certainly not much right now. But mechanics like these can effectively carry encounters when they get harder... but it's more or less a "what if" thing.

C6 is certainly not worth for something that isn't even out yet.

The only constellation I can see being worth is C2... but C2 by itself is not something people can just get on a whim either.
    C1 isn't worth it either.
    C4 neither.

Even C2 is only good if it works on every charged attack. Even if the enemy already has the debuff attached to it.
    Otherwise it's "meh" (not bad, but not really super awesome either.)

But it's kinda cool that she works as a C0 just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, I'll begrudgingly admit that the darn tower defense is actually kinda amusing for now.

in all honestly, I'd be paying ~10€ if they make a full game out of it with more towers and stuff.
    The elemental reactions happening are fun. And the buffs you buy from "leftover" points are a nice idea too.
    It just shows how easy it is to amuse me with these things. I like the tower defense "genre".
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-11 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's certainly not much right now. But mechanics like these can effectively carry encounters when they get harder... but it's more or less a "what if" thing.

C6 is certainly not worth for something that isn't even out yet.

The only constellation I can see being worth is C2... but C2 by itself is not something people can just get on a whim either.
    C1 isn't worth it either.
    C4 neither.

Even C2 is only good if it works on every charged attack. Even if the enemy already has the debuff attached to it.
    Otherwise it's "meh" (not bad, but not really super awesome either.)

But it's kinda cool that she works as a C0 just as well.
    C2 is still very strong, even if it just boosts the dot aspect and not re-apply it. It's quite a hefty damage boost. I would agree that c1 is not that good but....I don't enjoy being out of stamina after spamming charged attacks (keqing).

But yea, c6 just seems whatever. I would've much rather have true berserker style and get increased dmg + crit cr / cdmg, but with a longer cd.

C2 is still very strong, even if it just boosts the dot aspect and not re-apply it. It's quite a hefty damage boost. I would agree that c1 is not that good but....I don't enjoy being out of stamina after spamming charged attacks (keqing).

But yea, c6 just seems whatever. I would've much rather have true berserker style and get increased dmg + crit cr / cdmg, but with a longer cd.
    After you mentioned it, I re-read C2. I kinda thought it's basically +10%HP as dmg whenever I apply the dot with charged attacks - but most likely wouldn't work once the dot is already on the target. So a ~10-15k crit dmg boost, which would be nice for burst but 'meh' for sustained DPS if you can only apply it once every 8s.

but the 10% max HP "at the time the effect is applied" could mean that it just "snapshots" your max-HP when you apply it and adds it to the dot-ticks (so basically 30%Max HP worth of damage every 8s?) I assume it ticks once at the start (0s) once at 4s and one last time at 8s?

Which is weird though, because there is nothing that can change max-HP mid-fight right now, is there?

Not sure which assumption is right here.
    The additional sentence with her Burst applying the dot too makes me think it's just once for 10% HP when you first apply the dot. Basically an initial damage boost/burst and the dot remains unaffected?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-11 at 06:28 AM.

After you mentioned it, I re-read C2. I kinda thought it's basically +10%HP as dmg whenever I apply the dot with charged attacks - but most likely wouldn't work once the dot is already on the target. So a ~10-15k crit dmg boost, which would be nice for burst but 'meh' for sustained DPS if you can only apply it once every 8s.

but the 10% max HP "at the time the effect is applied" could mean that it just "snapshots" your max-HP when you apply it and adds it to the dot-ticks (so basically 30%Max HP worth of damage every 8s?) I assume it ticks once at the start (0s) once at 4s and one last time at 8s?

Which is weird though, because there is nothing that can change max-HP mid-fight right now, is there?

Not sure which assumption is right here.
    The additional sentence with her Burst applying the dot too makes me think it's just once for 10% HP when you first apply the dot. Basically an initial damage boost/burst and the dot remains unaffected?
    Well, a free 10-15k damage boost isn't meh when her burst window is only 9 seconds anyways.

That being said....it makes 0 sense for it to not do initial damage initially. It says on the skill description that it can be refreshed, albeit indirectly. If there was no initial damage but we can keep refreshing the duration...then there would literally just be no damage from blood blossom, unless mihoyo does big brain strats and calculates it off server time and not on the actual dot duration. I don't think that highly of them though tbh

So basically, that extra 10-15k per each charged attack is what I'm going to guess because each charged attack will re-apply the effect by refreshing the duration and each initial application does damage.

Also, adding that effect to her burst is actually literally pointless, if there was only 1 application of the dot apply-able.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-11 at 06:54 AM.

The only thing I don't like about the tower defense is that we use our own characters when its supposed to be a board game. Like maybe if Cloud Retainer or another adepti created it I could see us being in it but otherwise I wish we weren't playable.

Well, a free 10-15k damage boost isn't meh when her burst window is only 9 seconds anyways.

That being said....it makes 0 sense for it to not do initial damage initially. It says on the skill description that it can be refreshed, albeit indirectly. If there was no initial damage but we can keep refreshing the duration...then there would literally just be no damage from blood blossom, unless mihoyo does big brain strats and calculates it off server time and not on the actual dot duration. I don't think that highly of them though tbh

So basically, that extra 10-15k per each charged attack is what I'm going to guess because each charged attack will re-apply the effect by refreshing the duration and each initial application does damage.

Also, adding that effect to her burst is actually literally pointless, if there was only 1 application of the dot apply-able.
    10-15k is basically nothing in 9s. Or rather, a single digit % increase
    You will deal hundreds of thousands in that time.
    Once I set up superconduct for my Keqing, I do like 40k+ in one second or however long the attack/charged attack combo takes.
    With melt and stuff you'll probably do way more with each charged attack.

If it works with every charged attack, then it's better. That is my initial assumption anyway.
    Otherwise it's 'meh'
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-11 at 07:08 AM.

10-15k is basically nothing in 9s. Or rather, a single digit % increase
    You will deal hundreds of thousands in that time.
    Once I set up superconduct for my Keqing, I do like 40k+ in one second or however long the attack/charged attack combo takes.
    With melt and stuff you'll probably do way more with each charged attack.

If it works with every charged attack, then it's better. That is my initial assumption anyway.
    Otherwise it's 'meh'
    If it was the other scenario, it wouldn't just be 10-15k. It would be 2 ticks, on top of the non c2 damage on top of other damage. This is just additional dot damage. We're not talking about burst damage here. But like I said I see no way that's possible. Just too many things to go against that, but like Enviosity once said...mihoyo doesn't make sense.

Anyone know when we are scheduled to have more of the map unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Anyone know when we are scheduled to have more of the map unlocked?
    They have unlock timers on them so you can see (it's either on the maps themselves or the difficulty selector.. I can't remember which atm). The next one releases in an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have him on my alt account and he does tons of damage. Granted I also pulled the perfect five-star weapon for him, a claymore with energy recharge. With the way his E works you can keep his ult up really often. With he and bennett in my main party, that team could turn out great. Still waffling on the others, but just pulled a Diona so a shield would be nice.
    I have C3 Diona, pulled 4 times from the Xiao Banner
    As for Razor yesterday i slaughtered Cryo Regisvine with him
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the tower defense is that we use our own characters when its supposed to be a board game. Like maybe if Cloud Retainer or another adepti created it I could see us being in it but otherwise I wish we weren't playable.
    I think what we experience it's supposed to be happening in our imagination, as you says we're just playing a board game with that girl at the port and not actually being phisically in the field. Kinda as you imagine seeing the world with the eyes of your character when you play D&D.

I actually wish characters were MORE playable than they currently are. I love TD and played many hours of them on wc3 bnet, but I was hoping this was more of a blend where we could do damage as well with our squad. Otherwise, as it is now, certain characters and their elemental types just offer far more benefit in this mode than others (yet again... theme of this game is "use the people we want you to use!" it seems...).

I was hoping for long large maps, turrets that fired a lot faster, a lot more turret placement spots, a lot higher limit on turret, a lot more enemies/chaos/whatever. I also have lots of bones to pick with various AI components. Not targeting the enemy that is closest to making it to your portal. Fire turret missing half the time because the projectile is so slow. Stuff like that.

I have all my stuff upgraded to the current max, but what I really want is more things happening, not just more damage, and more turrets allowed so I can fill the map up like this

It's a fun mode, and I knew not to expect too much since it's temporary, but I'm getting tired of low-effort limited time events and want high effort fully fleshed out permanent additions to the game.

My current faceroll tactic is to build all waters at a choke point and just perma freeze them with ganyu. Maybe a fire turret for aoe explosions.