Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alright. Fuck it. I’m going to do something I generally hate - partly because I don’t want to see another mislynch, and partly because I already read town enough to many that I would be a logical choice to kill, so if I can get the doc’s protection tonight I may be able to get one more investigation off.

I am counter-claiming Grae. I am the cop.

N1 I investigated Claws, largely because it amused me to see if I would get a Tribe result and be able to get him lynched again D2. I did not however, he returned as town.

N2 I investigated Val based on my previous sus. He returned as town as well — but seeing as there is a GF and the SK is immune to investigations until he’s killed two people; his actions still seemed suspect enough to me that he was a viable lynch given no better options. And then Grae tried to claim my role.

Vote: Graeham
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

well then

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Unvote
    Vote: Foxxi

Needless to say, Foxxi is lying. I suspect Foxxi was casting doubt on my results and trying to get others to do the same in the hope of trying to see if people would go along with the idea of lynching me. It's a clever move and will probably succeed since so many people - myself included - convinced themselves that Foxxi could be trusted.

You claim to have investigated Val yet pushed on him anyway because he could be investigation immune. Isn't that a bit too convenient?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    lol nice

unvote
    I'd like for you to confirm something for me, Mercy. Are you around to do so?

lololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote
    Vote: Foxxi

Needless to say, Foxxi is lying. I suspect Foxxi was casting doubt on my results and trying to get others to do the same in the hope of trying to see if people would go along with the idea of lynching me. It's a clever move and will probably succeed since so many people - myself included - convinced themselves that Foxxi could be trusted.

You claim to have investigated Val yet pushed on him anyway because he could be investigation immune. Isn't that a bit too convenient?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like for you to confirm something for me, Mercy. Are you around to do so?
    I cast doubt because I knew you were lying. And there is nothing convenient about pushing a lynch on someone I feel is suspect. I would have liked to have had more definitive confirmation, but it didn’t change my feelings on Val’s behavior.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

i knew my vote was correct, down with greaham the fake cop

- - - Updated - - -

i knew foxes were good at setting up traps and watchign the chaos play out

sure
    10c
    There's no point in me lying since it doesn't benefit my team...

I'm the Tribe Role Cop and I chose to investigate you on N2. Your result is Vanilla Townie. Can you confirm that, please?

I investigated @foxximcleod on N1 and discovered that she's the Serial Killer. Everybody was convinced she was Town so we didn't bother pushing her during the day phase...but I promise you that we hit her last night and either encountered the doctor's protection or struck a bullet proof vest. We plan to hit her again tonight so if there's a missing kill for a second time in a row then you will have the proof needed in regards to her role.

It's a shame, Foxxi, we could have been allies at least until we'd lessened the number of Town players.

grae if she is the sk why in the flying f would she counter claim your cop claim lool

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's no point in me lying since it doesn't benefit my team...

I'm the Tribe Role Cop and I chose to investigate you on N2. Your result is Vanilla Townie. Can you confirm that, please?

I investigated @foxximcleod on N1 and discovered that she's the Serial Killer. Everybody was convinced she was Town so we didn't bother pushing her during the day phase...but I promise you that we hit her last night and either encountered the doctor's protection or struck a bullet proof vest. We plan to hit her again tonight so if there's a missing kill for a second time in a row then you will have the proof needed in regards to her role.

It's a shame, Foxxi, we could have been allies at least until we'd lessened the number of Town players.
    Ahahahahah!!!! Read next time Grae. The SK is immune to investigations until they have killed two people. You cannot have gotten that result N1

grae if she is the sk why in the flying f would she counter claim your cop claim lool
    A bold gamble. She already had a strong hunch that I was scum - which wasn't wrong - but she's gambling on me not being who I say I am. I guarantee that my results are accurate, though.

foxxi the sk is immune to the cop investigation not the rolecop, from what the op says

If Foxxie had a town result on me, why on earth was she trying to get me freaking lynched? Seriously. What was up with that?

But on the other hand, it's hard for me to see Foxxie as being scum, as statistically there is no reason for scum to counterclaim as cop except at the endgame. According to the OP, the starting composition is 3 mafians. Trading 1 person for a cop... when there are 9 non-mafians left, isn't a good trade. Statistically, the mafia would probably be destroyed before lylo. And who knows if there are even 3 mafians? Marack could have been one, so the mafia could be down to 2.

On the other hand... if Graeham is actually scum, why would he claim cop in the first place? Were the scum really betting on Marack being the cop so there could be no counterclaim?

... I just can't see why scum would fakeclaim cop.

Ugh, my head hurts.

Eh, fair enough. This is generally why I dislike role cards being readable. I didn't read them myself because it takes a lot of the fun out of the game for me.

Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

foxxi the sk is immune to the cop investigation not the rolecop, from what the op says
    Are you suuuuuuuuuure?

oh, Graeham is admitting to being scum. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    ... I just can't see why scum would fakeclaim cop.
    to uhh... out the cop?

- - - Updated - - -

oh lol i shoulda read more than the first sentence

- - - Updated - - -

rip grae ajahhahaja

Well, that just means that Foxxi was protected by the doctor last night due to the missing kill and cannot be protected tonight...so there won't be any more cop results from either of us.

any last words foxxi?