10+ Year Old Account
    Keen to get them at some point. But I'm not paying $350 AUD for all 4 packs when I already own them on PS4/5 and can get them for about 1/4 of that price if I wanted to buy again.
    MODS THOUGH!

Also, I wonder if this is a sign about whats to come for future Square Enix games. FF16 and FF7R will be coming, I wonder if this means that they'll start out Epic exclusive.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Also, I wonder if this is a sign about whats to come for future Square Enix games. FF16 and FF7R will be coming, I wonder if this means that they'll start out Epic exclusive.
    As long as Epic's willing to cut them checks, probably.

If FFXVI is an EGS store exclusive, I will be very bummed.

We'll have to wait at least a year for the PS5 exclusive contract to be up, and then if there is another year long EGS exclusive contract... then that means that it might take 2 years after PS5 release for it to be available on Steam.

2 years of trying to dodge spoilers.

Never played a Kingdom Hearts game but from what I've seen they seem to be the kind of games I'd enjoy. Almost managed to get excited for the PC release until I saw the EGS exclusivity. I can only hope it's a timed exclusive, but if not I guess I won't be playing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As some one who hasn’t played or really cared about kingdom hearts since 2 I’m totally willing to get back into the series if it’s on pc so should be neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is bad times for PC gamers. Crash 4 on PC exclusive only to battle.net. Now Kingdom Hearts only to Epic, but here there is slighty hope for yearly exclusivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    oH nOOO ePiC eXCLUSives ruin evERTHing.

Who cares. It's great that they're coming to PC. It's less great that they're coming at full price.
    Right now if I wanted to buy them on PS4, it would cost me $50 AUD through amazon (for all except Melody of Memory)
    Through Epic Store it will cost me $255.
    Bonkers.

Come on mod support!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status...41419335487488

Finally, we can enjoy the disappointment on PC. I have these on PS4 and never played, kinda wanna get it on PC for 60fps and whatnot but I think I can pass on it. Picked up the collection for $30 a while back and I can live with that.
    I'm currently playing it on and off (those spin-offs are the worst) but honestly 60 fps isn't really needed to play these games, at least not for 1 and 2.
    KH is fine game but they are definitely PS2 Games and designed as such, 60 fps wouldn't really add that much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I'm currently playing it on and off (those spin-offs are the worst) but honestly 60 fps isn't really needed to play these games, at least not for 1 and 2.
    KH is fine game but they are definitely PS2 Games and designed as such, 60 fps wouldn't really add that much.
    They're already 60 on ps4 and its great

guys

think about it like this

the idea of exclusives sucked cuz it was in consoles, and u had to buy both, or all three (nintendo) if u wanted to play certain games

but now more and mroe games are coming to PC, which is a single platform, the fact that they are exlucisve to certain stores should be the least of worries tbh unless tehres is somthing im unaware about

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    All of them are 60 fps on PS4 Pro and PS5 already and most of them are 60 fps on base PS4 even(only 0.8 and KH3 have wonky unlocked framerates on base system).

what the hell are those prices? ........... dont tell me that you are happy with that :/ its not as if they are remaking them with FF7 graphics or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    The prices are completely out of whack (Can't you get everything except MoM for like, 30 dollars on PS4?), and them being EGS exclusive sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    The prices are completely out of whack (Can't you get everything except MoM for like, 30 dollars on PS4?), and them being EGS exclusive sucks.
    All in one package is currently $25 on PSN and that has everything but Remind DLC for KH3 and MoM so yea lol. Have to pay double that just for 1.5+2.5 lol, they're running a scam on PC gamers starved for previous "exclusives" I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    All in one package is currently $25 on PSN and that has everything but Remind DLC for KH3 and MoM so yea lol. Have to pay double that just for 1.5+2.5 lol, they're running a scam on PC gamers starved for previous "exclusives" I guess.
    Without the melody game its 170 euro..... and we arent talking about a FF7 remaster its just ps2 games with HD filters etc etc ! and people are supporting this with the 60 fps argument......well i aint paying 1euro per FPS !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Without the melody game its 170 euro..... and we arent talking about a FF7 remaster its just ps2 games with HD filters etc etc ! and people are supporting this with the 60 fps argument......well i aint paying 1euro per FPS !
    I dont think i see anybody justifying the price though?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont think i see anybody justifying the price though?
    On a disc server i was someone did :/ not that we didnt laughed at him x) OFC WE DID!

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    what the hell are those prices? ........... dont tell me that you are happy with that :/ its not as if they are remaking them with FF7 graphics or anything.
    I am definitely not happy with those prices.

$60 is what I would expect from an All in One pack (since Melody of Memory is still relatively new). But $50 for 1.5+2.5, and $60 for the others individually? Screw that noise, I'll wait til the price goes down/goes on sale before I even consider purchasing either of them.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/st...62915508342786

Also "new" (IE reskinned) Keyblade for when you buy KHIII on the EGS. lol

Am i overlooking something or have they not stated any sort of special features for the PC yet, like enhanced graphics, performance (who am i kidding, it's a Square Enix port) or anything else? Because so far, it's basically just a COMPLETELY overpriced port of something that could've already been on the PC for years. Atleast the 1.5+2.5(+2.8), if they wanted wait for the KH3 DLC and possible timed exclusivity there.
    Because IF one has access to a PS4 or PS5, there is absolutely no reason to buy it on PC so far over getting it on the Playstations for a fraction of the price that includes everything from KH1 to 3. And even if not, it might be just a better idea to wait, since the complete collection is currently half the price of any of those PC launch prices, meaning we will see them at some point anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Am i overlooking something or have they not stated any sort of special features for the PC yet, like enhanced graphics, performance (who am i kidding, it's a Square Enix port) or anything else? Because so far, it's basically just a COMPLETELY overpriced port of something that could've already been on the PC for years. Atleast the 1.5+2.5(+2.8), if they wanted wait for the KH3 DLC and possible timed exclusivity there.
    Because IF one has access to a PS4 or PS5, there is absolutely no reason to buy it on PC so far over getting it on the Playstations for a fraction of the price that includes everything from KH1 to 3. And even if not, it might be just a better idea to wait, since the complete collection is currently half the price of any of those PC launch prices, meaning we will see them at some point anyways
    They're PS2 and handheld games dude, you aren't getting fancy graphics options. 0.8 and KH3 run on Unreal 4 so you might get some enhanced options there but I hope you aren't expecting KH3 graphics in the old ass games lmao.