Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because you have to? Curious choice of words Lora

Back to work 1 more hour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Because you have to? Curious choice of words Lora

Back to work 1 more hour
    i am lora. i lynch/kill the duck. that is what i do. its not curious at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Nope im having a hard time believing you. Your being told to push the duck over val

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay...I'm alive. I think. Unless you guys have lynched me and I missed it. Raids are over for the week, Saturday's shift at work was cancelled for reasons, and Monday is a holiday here! I can finally actually participate, guys! Just in time to die, isn't that wonderful?!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a lot to catch up on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Nope im having a hard time believing you. Your being told to push the duck over val
    true. blood fox has told me to push virothe. you arent incorrect.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahem...fuck it. I have a very restless Foxxi ghost ordering me around.

I am the deathspeaker apprentice, hoping for a doctor to save me for one more night to get some tracking done. Foxxi is very opinionated. Very VERY opinionated. She is dead set on Val being the Godfather "for the reasons Claw pointed out".

vote Crackleslap
    For being a nasty little serial killer. Bagel boy says he was seen visiting a certain little Mercy last night. Foxxi says: lynch Crackle first, then Val.

Ahem again....I shall not be the only one to experience the joy of some of her ranting.

"I am almost positive Val is the GF — there was a reason I listed him as “town” in my fake read. I was already pretty sure based on his play that he was mafia.... and Grae didn’t bat an eye at him being investigated as “town”, nor did it make him question my claim"

"Robo!! You can’t just faff off! You have to be our voice!"

"Robo! You need to get in there and not let the scum paint you as mafia"

"We need Crackle lynched. You need to direct them onto crackle so we remove a NK"

"Robo. You have to be my voice damnit.
    Crackle is the SK. I am certain of it.
    Val is the God Father.
    The last mafian is probably Virothe. Might be Lora... but I am much more inclined to think the duck."

"Robo!!!!
    Tell them Val is the fucking god father.
    And make them lynch crackle"

"You get in there and tell them Blood is being a Dingus!!"

"I am so disappointed in you Blood. I told you to investigate Crackle!!
    And I KNOW val is mafia. My calling him inno and Grae still buying my claim means HE’S THE FUCKING GF!"

"angrily haunts"

"Val’s behavior and interactions— particularly with Grae — prove he is mafia. And Grae still bought my cop claim when I called Val town because that’s the result he would have expected for Val"

"Grae hates lurkers. With a passion. But ignored Virothe almost entirely."

">.< our medium isn’t being very medium-y

robo!!! Go back claws up damnit!"

"Claws may be onto something with Lora actually.... he’s been super follow-y."

"Which could mean Virothe would be a mislynch....

ROBO!!!!"

"Robo. Get your butt in that thread. Tell them Crackle is the SK. Val is the God Father — and Foxxi is going to murder them all in their sleep if they don’t lynch them in that order. Oh. And investigate Lora.

And tell Blood I will have to take my random hugs back since he was a dense dingleberry and did not pay attention to anything I said after I claimed cop obviously."

"Claws picked out everything I saw; and Grae didn’t find my claim of Val as town odd because it was what he would expect with Val as GF. Blood should investigate Lora tonight. If they need convincing, tell Blood I will have to take back my random hugs since he missed all the clues I gave him after I claimed cop. And tell Claws I am ridiculously proud of him.

I promise you - lynching Crackle will remove a NK - and the mafia won’t be able to kill both Blood and you Robo. Please. Just trust me."

And this isn't even mentioning her beating me over the head in Discord telling me to get into the quicktopic and the game thread to speak for her. Also, keep in mind, this crap was mostly between midnight and 3pm for me. I was asleep and then working the entire time she was ranting at me! If anybody thinks that I don't have a Foxxi yelling in my ear right now, you guys are fucking nuts. I couldn't make that shit up, and if I were to try I would not have done that much.

unvote

Vote crackle

Hot damn i love info

10+ Year Old Account
    Well gg. I intentionally lurked this day, only needed 1 more vote on val and i was gonna hammer.

Vote: Crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

I rng'd my kills.

Bagel and Marack are both town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can confirm Marack is town. He was the Deathspeaker.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to thank you for admitting to it.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes it much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt like I couldn't participate this day at all. The attention was already on Val and I felt like if i commented at all i would be negatively affecting myself, so was hoping some silly bugger would put val at L1 and I would instantly hammer. I was refeshing quite a bit this day haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Marack wasn't rng, but like a mason needed to die asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...that's three votes against Crackle on this page at least. 8 alive means 5 for a lynch. Did anybody vote against him earlier? I'm gonna have to check myself, aren't I?

Vote Count:

Crackleslap (3): Robozerim #646, Clawsout #647, Crackleslap #648
    Val (2): Shiro #610, Virothe #639,
    Virothe (2): Blood Fox #620, Lora #624,

Not Voting: Val

With 8 players alive, majority lynch is 5.

Day 4 will end on 2/13 at 7PM PST (10:00PM EST) or when majority lynch is reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: crackleslap

we do love a good source of information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, buddy! People say that cereal is a lame breakfast, don't listen to them!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    unvote
    vote: crackleslap

we do love a good source of information.
    And we can get more if I'm protected tonight >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Thanks, buddy! People say that cereal is a lame breakfast, don't listen to them!

- - - Updated - - -

And we can get more if I'm protected tonight >.>
    cereal is a nice dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

although, how would you being protected mean more information for town? ghosts only can track once. the cop is the better protection. or, if thats not possible, the doctor.

Foxxi can track tonight i think?

- - - Updated - - -

Bagel could right away cuz he died end of day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    cereal is a nice dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

although, how would you being protected mean more information for town? ghosts only can track once. the cop is the better protection. or, if thats not possible, the doctor.
    Foxxi can definitely track.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem....one more ghost whisper coming up.

"Make sure you emphasize Blood should investigate Lora
    That may have gotten lost in that wall of text"

- - - Updated - - -

Buuuut....

I may also have a restless Mercy too, he's just less loud about it than Foxxi. The first several VT's weren't restless, but we hit the jackpot recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Foxxi can definitely track.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem....one more ghost whisper coming up.

"Make sure you emphasize Blood should investigate Lora
    That may have gotten lost in that wall of text"
    it wasnt lost in the wall of text. he's gonna be sorely disappointed in his result though. true thought, theres one more track possible. but, like i said before, cop is more valuable to town than speaking to the ghosts. cop = results. ghost speak = tracks.

Well, Foxxie was right.

I am the godfather.

We knew from the beginning that - with a closed comp - we were unlikely to win. And then during last night's quicktopic, we figured out that there was pretty much no way we'd win today.

And then you guys apparently sussed out the SK. There is absolutely no hope whatsoever.

GG

@Foxxiemcleod I considered killing you on N1. You were undoubtedly the most experienced and proactive current player right now, really good at sussing out scum and formulating good arguements. I just didn't want to punish you for being a good player, and possibly discourage other players. "Oh, that person was really active and put time into formulating good arguements, and was killed for it. I shouldn't do that if I want to play longer".

Man.. That Claws caught? Foxxi I'm hurt :-P

But I'm happy that I figured out so many of who was who.

Gonna Hammer it today and hopefully night will be quick and we can finish the game :-P

Unvote
    Vote Crackleslap