Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum are coming out of the wood works to confess, damn man.

@Virothe can you come in and flip to crackle thanks

It is night. Stop posting. Waiting on the RP to post the final count.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Count:

Crackleslap (5): Robozerim #646, Clawsout #647, Crackleslap #648, Lora #653, Shiro #660
    Val (1): Virothe #639,
    Virothe (1): Blood Fox #620

Not Voting: Val

With 8 players alive, majority lynch is 5.

'ZUUUL!'

King Rastakhan rushed forward to swat his favoured prophet across the face. A loud crack was heard as the the rings on the King's fingers hit him, and he was slightly dazed by it. Rubbing his now-bleeding cheek, he began to laugh. 'You! You be a weak, foolish king! I have already killed your advisors, your subjects. No one be here ta save ya!' Zul may have been old, but he was still fit. He was able to swiftly kill many trolls within the span of a few days. Rastakhan growled in frustration, staring into Zul's eyes. He put his hand down, and drew his sword. Seeing what his 'King' had done, the elderly Prophet reached for his weapon. 'You will pay for dis!' Rastakhan yelled as he swung his blade at him. Zul had quickly backed out of the way, causing a red flash to rip through the air as he did so. He swung his blade at the King's leg, opening a deep gash.

The troll king screamed in pain, and turned to him again weapon at the ready. Many footsteps could be head as a group of trolls ran to observe the sudden commotion. A Priest of Bwonsamdi had caught Zul sneaking around with a bloody sword in his hand. The two swords clashed. Both trolls snarled at each other, but it was Zul that spoke 'I be here ta end ya rule, and take all of Zandalar for him!'. Rastakhan opened his mouth in a roar and swatted his arm with the sword he had. The blade fell out of his hand, and clatter to the ground. He grabbed him by the neck, and thrust his weapon into his heart, killing the elderly Prophet instantly. He pulled his blade out, and let the body fall off the pyramid, and into the river below. Finally, the killer was dead

Crackleslap, playing as Prophet Zul, has been sent to Bwonsamdi.

Night 4 ends on 2/13 at 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST) or until all night actions have been submitted.

3+ Year Old Account
    ''Just one more left..'

A pair of robed trolls sneaked throughout the darkened market. The air was oddly chilled this time, and yet, there was a faint bit of light coming from entrances to shops. Finding this Deathspeaker was easy. He often hung out by the inn during later hours, when few were inside. His friends called him a 'Black sheep' because of this. It was not known exactly why he did this. Maybe he just liked the quietness? Even he himself didn't know why. A dagger blade glistened in the torchlight as it was removed from its sheath. The inn was close, as well as their target.

'Don't use dat! It'll be to obvious mon!' Said a troll as he stopped to reach into a thick sack, likely full of unsavory things. He pulled out a dull silver blowgun decorated with the image of a screaming skull. The troll nodded to his friend, and placed a barb coated with lethal poison into it. Their destination appeared to be shut down for the night, until the faint sound of sobbing was heard. 'Dey all be dead! My friends..' someone inside said. Light filtered from a small crack in the door. Lowering himself, the troll lowered his blowgun into it, closing one eye in hopes of seeing it’s target easier. A figure could be seen sitting at the far back, head lowered down. He appeared to be drowning his sorrows. The troll who had the dagger before looked at his friend. Perhaps they had gone too far? No, their God would be pleased. A faint pop was heard, then a slight scream. 'Are ya ok? Ya don't look very.. AHH!' the bartender screamed, clutching the body of his frequent customer. The blow dart had found its target..

Robozerim, playing as the Deathspeaker Apprentice, has been sent to Bwonsamdi.

With 6 players alive, majority lynch is 4.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends on 2/14 at 7:00PM PST (10:00PM EST) or when majority lynch is reached.

I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Vote Val

Reasons as cited chapter verse and paeon before.

lol wait till i get my results holy shit

so blood did you investigate Lora?

Lora is Tribe.. ohh thats so sad

Called it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Lora is Tribe.. ohh thats so sad
    well of course im tribe godfather bloodfox.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

can you guys vote lora... I kinda have a thing about hammering lora

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    well of course im tribe godfather bloodfox.
    I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN... and here I was gunna let you live with me and be my sidekick

Sure we already got a confess on Val so doesn't matter who dies first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    can you guys vote lora... I kinda have a thing about hammering lora

- - - Updated - - -

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN... and here I was gunna let you live with me and be my sidekick
    why would you vote for me godfather blood fox?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

vote lora

Let's do it

omg... amd Ima mafia side with lora?

@Virothe come vote lora its like a dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Sure we already got a confess on Val so doesn't matter who dies first

Kill the confessed first. Sorry. It's not that I don't trust Blood. I don't trust any of you. But I'd rather we kill the Confessed first because if for whatever reason Lora isn't tribe I think we lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 - 1 = 5 5 - 1 = 4 4 - 1 = 3 3 - 1 = 2

:galaxybrain:

Problem is I doubt val or Lora will vote so we are stuck waiting for the duck either way