Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm still on fake-pietro ass : I noticed a few more sketchy things after re-watching this episode with my sister.

His dead form, with the bullet wounds do not match the one of the real pietro contrary to vision dead body. Of course she wasn't here but still the show pays attention to recreate a ton of things. His dead form also appear when she seems doubting that was she is doing is wrong, like a distraction.
    Moreover before being owned by Wanda, he pointed that her dead husband can't die twice...but he did.
    He clearly invented that halloween story when they were kids.

Seems like someone who know Wanda's story but not the details.
    Also I noticed that Agnes was in the opening, confirming her as one of the main cast of the "show" but not giving her a last name which is once again suspect.

also how can he know that vision died? he died before vision
    assuming afterlife is a thing and while dead one can see evrythinghappening everywhere... that would explain it but it's far fetched

Something I did notice rewatching it: They made a point to show everything taking on a different form when overtaken by the expanding hex...except Vision. He was repaired, but his appearance wasn't changed back to the Halloween costume or his human disguise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Something I did notice rewatching it: They made a point to show everything taking on a different form when overtaken by the expanding hex...except Vision. He was repaired, but his appearance wasn't changed back to the Halloween costume or his human disguise.
    I think because he was always in control of his appearance, whereas Wanda had to integrate the new people and objects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    also how can he know that vision died? he died before vision
    assuming afterlife is a thing and while dead one can see evrythinghappening everywhere... that would explain it but it's far fetched
    Didn't he say he heard her call from the afterlife and it urged him back to life? He even looks like his normal MCU self without the disguise that looks as FOX-men quicksilver for some reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    I swear if that cameo is just Disney cucking us by having the villain be in a Fox Peter Maximoff disguise I'm gonna lose it.
    Guess what? It looks like it was a cameo after all but not in the sense of him being villain, but MCU dead Peter being disguised as FOX-men Peter

Just my 5 cents on the topic:

The children are real and they are amplifying Wanda's powers as they are direct creations of the Mindstone's essence ( Vision ).

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Didn't he say he heard her call from the afterlife and it urged him back to life? He even looks like his normal MCU self without the disguise that looks as FOX-men quicksilver for some reason
    He didn't use the word afterlife at all. He just said he heard her calling and he knew she needed his help so he came. It could still be explained by him being from a different universe if her powers are able to reach that far and take control of a person through realities and then basically pull them through realities to her. And everything he knows is just a projection basically of everything that Vision doesn't know. It's like the devil to visions angel on wanda's shoulders. The show is a lot about dualities in life. The need to project or perceive to have a "perfect" tv family life. While struggling with the realities of what's actually going on in your life and emotions. Even with the whole point they bring up with those who had to live through the five years and those who were snapped out and back and didn't have to struggle through a life and world with half the population it once had. And this need to pretend like it didn't affect them as much as it did and project that show of strength with chest puffing when really it messed with them far more than they'll ever admit it did.

I think it's a great look into mental health at a time where we all need to be making sure to take care of ourselves and admit when we need help and someone to talk to. It's pretty beautiful. Even if that's not their intent.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-02-13 at 02:37 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm sure you guys already discussed this, but is the advert in the middle just some giant, in-your-face clue about what is going on?

The ad is literally for "snacking on Yo'Magic" and that snacking on Yo'Magic is for survivors. Is someone genuinely just feeding on Wanda's magic for survival, or some other general reason? Like boosting their own power or what have you.
    well this quicksilver is very "surfer dude" like the shark...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I watched it again and the part where Pietro calls Wanda’s kids demon spawn really stood out.
    He seems to be aware of what's going on and keeps spitefully reminding Wanda about this as if he doesn't like it but still plays his part, even knowing it's just a play. That might mean he knows Wanda spawned kids with her magic, not gave them birth natural way
    Last edited by Yadryonych; 2021-02-13 at 06:58 PM.

yeah, the kids have arisen exactly the same way as the comics (conjured up by Wanda) and served as a piece of Mephisto. With strong hints to Agnes (I've seen people say AG+NES = AGatha HarkNESS, and that resonates enough for me), who also has ties to Mephisto, it seems pretty strong that he's somewhere involved.

For comic readers, it would be a bigger twist for it not to be Mephisto, at this point. Mojo would be crazypants and a real twist.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    *doubt* on 1) as Vision wasnt realy OUT he was still in the hex and didnt realy escaped it imho outerwise he WOULD have dropped dead
    He was most definitely out of it. It was just trying to pull him back in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    He seems to be aware of what's going on and keeps spitefully reminding Wanda about this as if he doesn't like it but still plays his part, even knowing it's just a play. That might mean he knows Wanda spawned kids with her magic, not gave them birth natural way
    Oh he knows. He seems to know everything the viewers know. But not things like how this started.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Worth Knowing View Post
    He was most definitely out of it. It was just trying to pull him back in.
    You’re tearing me APART, Wanda!
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Are we still expecting this to be a House of M deal, btw? Doesn't that come about when [spoiler]her kids go poof/are reabsorbed by Mephisto and she just loses her shit?
    It happens a long while after they poof but someone triggers the memory of it and she snaps.

Supposedly the last 3 episodes are an hour each. I had always guessed the last one would be nearer to 2 hours, but so far we've had 2 and a half hours of story so 3 would be a bit short of 6.

I wonder how huge of a thing can happen considering Far From Home happens about half a year later.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2021-02-14 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It happens a long while after they poof but someone triggers the memory of it and she snaps.

Supposedly the last 3 episodes are an hour each. I had always guessed the last one would be nearer to 2 hours, but so far we've had 2 and a half hours of story so 3 would be a bit short of 6.

I wonder how huge of a thing can happen considering Far From Home happens about half a year later.
    I wonder if Wanda and Vision will come to blows again. Seems inevitable(At least until she realizes she's not accepting reality)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

At this point it’s hard to feel like she’s a hero in this.
    I really don’t see how she can turn out the hero convincingly. The townspeople should want her jailed, at BEST. Even if they show it was some bad influence the people’s ire will be at her to boot.

Saving the town from being firebombed by SWORD I don’t consider something that would make her a hero. As well as the show has been done so far I’m going to have faith. I do have Marvel level expectations at the moment. They don’t get to pull some moronic DC level bullshit to fix this. Standards have been raised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Has any of the townspeople, when snapped out of it by Vision, said it was Wanda that was doing this? I had thought they were only saying “she” and we are assuming it’s Wanda, when it could mean she=Agatha.

I thought only Agnes said it’s Wanda in this Halloween episode, which makes me suspect her even more as being Agatha, especially given her witch costume.
    I think Agnes/Agatha is def involved somehow but Agatha was never that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    "The decay-rate of vibranium." Is this the first time it's been suggested that vibranium is radioactive? Which would certainly make Vision easy-ish to track.
    Here are a fun thought exercise and results https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs...n%20period%207.

Seems like they think it would fit somewhere on the U elements and would have some decay. Carbon decays in things as well. I'm not a chemist so way out of my element for speicifics.

Could simply be that they have a tracking device on his body.

One point I noticed was the Africa-American actor *forget the character* asked Wanda "what do you want it to be?" Could he be the one controling things or part of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Seriously? You just covered that people view the show both "horrible" and "great". What kind of answer are you even looking for? Watch it and judge for your damn self.

And there are no other shows to compare it to imo
    Seriously what is with the agression on this forum.

Dude relax just asked a question. because of covid i need to work my ass off ( healt care ) i work at minimum 10 hour shifts a day if not longer with little to no breaks. And my answer is that i know if its even worth the watch to put it on my long list, or that i need to put it on the top of my list.

And people suggest several shows at me at once. Lupin, snowpiercer, wandavision, cobrakai ( yes i know its older) to name just a few.

So need to know if its worth the watch.

but sorry if i offend you by asking a opinion. dirsupremeoverlordkingofall.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the commercials are little Easter Eggs. What this one specifically is all about is hard to nail down. Most of the other ones have been personal to Wanda’s life though, so maybe it was the snap? She was trying to use her magic to stop it but it was sealed off so she withered to dust...
    Honestly, I think the Yo'Magic commercial is the easiest one to pin down as really meaningful.

The tagline says everything you need to know;
    "Snackin' on Yo'Magic." Snacking on your magic. Whatever created the Hex (still very much of the opinion that Wanda isn't its creator, just the "primary user" who's ostensibly in control) is using that system/device/whatever to literally "eat" Wanda's magic. That's why it lured her in there, and why it's giving her what she wants so she'll stay inside and continue being "eaten". It's even presented as someone stuck on an "island" (the Hex sorta fits the description), and desperately trying to get access to "yo'magic" to survive, and failing. And the shark mascot was someone who was "always hungry", until he "snacked on yo'magic".

I think it's SUPER clear that the "real villain" created the Hex as a baited trap for magic users.

And no; that Wanda CAN step outside at will doesn't make it not a trap. You'll note she went right back inside. It's not a physical set of walls, it's an EMOTIONAL set of walls; she's not leaving her husband, her kids, her home. Stepping outside briefly to protect them isn't a risk factor to whatever's feeding off her.

That all said, pretty darned sure after Ep 6 that the main villain is whoever's play-acting as Pietro. He's not the X-men Pietro; he claims to remember stuff from this world, like Vision. Also Vision's [i]death[/i], which he [i]shouldn't[/i], because Pietro died well before Vision did. He's also unnecessarily cruel, both to other residents (smashing pumpkins and stealing literally all the candy) and even Wanda herself (taunting her about her husband dying over and over). That doesn't fit with EITHER Pietro we knew.

So I don't think it's either. I think it's the "real villain", whatever baited the Hex as a trap for Wanda. The "memories" are either made-up crap or whatever he could glean off news coverage and the like, which explains why he knows about Vision's death, even though he [I]claimed [/I]the last thing he remembered before being there was being shot to death.

As for who that is, the obvious comic link is Mephisto. He was responsible for Wiccan and Speed's creation in the comics. It could be a host of other options, this is just the one that easily fits every link you could want here. Not laying bets, but I won't be shocked if it's him. Plus, "Unleash Hell, Demonspawn!" Just so pointed.

Also, pretty sure Agnes is just, like, Agnes. All that stuff is either red herring or they're setting her up for a FUTURE role, perhaps due to the genetic changes the Hex is causing. I really haven't seen anything that really stands out as unusual with her.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-02-15 at 01:49 AM.