Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I dont get it?? Capped to season 1?
    What is capped and why?

Quote Originally Posted by sorshen View Post
    if my memory serves me right, no 'technical problems' at the end of mop when they added the 2*4ilvl upgrades per piece via lesser charms. So ion is bullshitting us again.
    true!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    If my memory serves me right, no 'technical problems' at the end of MoP when they added the 2*4ilvl upgrades per piece via Lesser Charms. So Ion is bullshitting us again.
    Fantastic point.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why does anyone try to debate with felplague? I thought it was well known by now they're a notoriou blizzard shill?
    Have to expose them for anyone reading

7+ Year Old Account
    If my memory serves me right, no 'technical problems' at the end of MoP when they added the 2*4ilvl upgrades per piece via Lesser Charms. So Ion is bullshitting us again.
    But that was
    1. the end of the expansion
    2. all items could be upgraded equally, meaning then, even if an item was ilvl 10, or ilvl 1000 it could be upgraded the exact same, but with this some items can be upgraded some cant, some can be upgraded more then others

The MoP upgrades were the exact same for every item meaning if an item was better before the upgrades were added, they were still better.

with this new upgrade system, an ilvl 190 item could theoritcally be better then a 220 item, because of its potential to upgrade.

MoP's system did not encourage you to stockpile months of items
    this will.

also as blizzard literally said themselves "there is some technical issues, but also we dont want people to feel forced to restore month old items"
    its not an excuse of "oh its technical stuff" its "We dont want people feeling like they fucked up selling items MONTHS AGO"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maverick1625 View Post
    true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mop's upgrades were entirely different then this.

Mops upgrades added 10 ilvl to all items
    this upgrades all items to 220
    they are entirely different systems.

Mop's system if you got a ilvl 10 item, and an ilvl 1000 item, and upgraded them both, the ilvl 1000 item would still be stronger

but with this system the ilvl 10 and ilvl 1000 item are the exact same power, theoretically the ilvl 10 item could be stronger. you just need to upgrade it.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-02-14 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Here we go. Another carrot dangling in front of poor addicts for them to continue droning on farming the same shit they've been farming for months. Good job blizzard. We all know you've implemented systems like this in the past where you didnt have to refarm, so please stop bullshit excuses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why does anyone try to debate with felplague? I thought it was well known by now they're a notoriou blizzard shill?
    Yes, because being able to see the difference between MoP's upgrade system and this upgrade system is somehow blizzard shilling?

Yeah i guess so.

Giving all items +10 ilvl
    and upgrading all items to the exact same ilvl
    are the exact same guys, no difference, totally the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Here we go. Another carrot dangling in front of poor addicts for them to continue droning on farming the same shit they've been farming for months. Good job blizzard. We all know you've implemented systems like this in the past where you didnt have to refarm, so please stop bullshit excuses.
    Got some good examples?

Cause we have never had a system like this before actually.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    But that was
    1. the end of the expansion
    2. all items could be upgraded equally, meaning then, even if an item was ilvl 10, or ilvl 1000 it could be upgraded the exact same, but with this some items can be upgraded some cant, some can be upgraded more then others

The MoP upgrades were the exact same for every item meaning if an item was better before the upgrades were added, they were still better.

with this new upgrade system, an ilvl 190 item could theoritcally be better then a 220 item, because of its potential to upgrade.

MoP's system did not encourage you to stockpile months of items
    this will.

- - - Updated - - -

Mop's upgrades were entirely different then this.

Mops upgrades added 10 ilvl to all items
    this upgrades all items to 220
    they are entirely different systems.

Mop's system if you got a ilvl 10 item, and an ilvl 1000 item, and upgraded them both, the ilvl 1000 item would still be stronger

but with this system the ilvl 10 and ilvl 1000 item are the exact same power, theoretically the ilvl 10 item could be stronger. you just need to upgrade it.

@FelPlague, Ur an obvious shill, nobody is takin these changes lightly, bcoz it's dog shit, so why don't u just fukoff!!! Seriously, who the fuk can actually defend this shit with a straight face. Fuk ur annoying and dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    @FelPlague, Ur an obvious shill, nobody is takin these changes lightly, bcoz it's dog shit, so why don't u just fukoff!!! Seriously, who the fuk can actually defend this shit with a straight face. Fuk ur annoying and dumb.
    Lol, i prove your "true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" wrong and right away since you seem to be unable to defend it move ot "fuck you fucking fuckoff!"

nah mate, this system is nothing like corruption, it is nothing like the MoP upgrades, it has a whole new set of problems that this brings in.

Mop's system added 10 ilvl to everything
    corrupton added a corruption to everything
    this makes all items equal

that is why they are different, and where the issue comes in.

should i really be fucking punished cause i sold my BIS 3 months ago and cant get it back now?
    no, everyone should be equal, we should not be forced to restore items we sold months ago.
    we get a new system that wasnt even supposed to come this teir, it was supposed to come next teir, and so if you wanna upgrade gear you gotta get new gear.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-02-14 at 01:10 AM.

Same reason ever since legion has been introduced that you had to refarm gear every new season.
    same reason why every new raid teir that comes out you gotta refarm gear.
    So you're defending having to refarm items repeatedly instead of just earning valor points and upgrading them? Is that what you're doing right now?

Lol, i prove your "true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" wrong and right away since you seem to be unable to defend it move ot "fuck you fucking fuckoff!"

nah mate, this system is nothing like corruption, it is nothing like the MoP upgrades, it has a whole new set of problems that this brings in.

DEFEND WHAT U CLOWN???? I made a post u didn't reply to, i don't debate with shills like you, it's fukin pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    So you're defending having to refarm items repeatedly instead of just earning valor points and upgrading them? Is that what you're doing right now?
    yes?
    Because idk about you, but i think it would be fucking unfair to be told "lol that item you sold 3 months ago that you can now upgrade that woudl then be your bis? lol you cant get it back fuck you, all these other people who just decided to keep it now get rewarded but you, fuck you!"

its like the "exploit early exploit often" crowd, they get rewarded for doing something against the norm, but those of us who play the game normally get punished.

by letting people upgrade items they have gotten before the change, that makes a lot of issues

1. it means in the future people will REFUSE to sell/DE ANYTHING in fear that they will later add an upgrade system.
    2. it means that all of us right now gotta go and restore every single item and never sell an item again just incase.

imagine right now, if blizz said "oh yeah you can now upgrade items from past expansions" would you be excited that "fuck i gotta go refarm this random old trinket" while this one random guy who just kept it for no reason but to have fun in his bank suddenly is doing 30% more dps then you?

nah fuck that, everyone should be equal.

people should not be rewarded for hording things.
    if they add a system that allows you to retroactivly upgrade things, it builds a bad habit.

if they make it so items obtained months ago, can suddenly be upgraded, it builds a premise of "DONT SELL ANYTHING, IF YOU SELL SOMETHING, IT COULD BE BIS IN A FEW MONTHS, DO NOT SELL ANYTHING, I REPEAT, DO NOT SELL ANYTHING"

cause look at pvp right now, items obtained that are 200 ilvl can be your best gear, then your worst as you gear, so if you sell it you are an idiot, cause you could upgrade it by pvping, but if that didnt exist yet, and got added later that would be bullshit wouldnt it?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-02-14 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Everyone should be full 226 by now or very close worst case some trinket might need to be farmed
    No.

There's 3314611 characters tracked by raider.io. The median player has a score of 325.7. This is timing all M+4s, which requires item level 190 and drops item level 194.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    DEFEND WHAT U CLOWN???? I made a post u didn't reply to, i don't debate with shills like you, it's fukin pointless.
    Can someone explain? I do not know how to read this sentence in any way it makes sense.
    "I made a post u didnt reply to"
    what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    No.

There's 3314611 characters tracked by raider.io. The median player has a score of 325.7. This is timing all M+4s, which requires item level 190 and drops item level 194.
    i think hes talking people who have done KSM.

cause those people who have 325 io, this does not effect them, cause at 325 io timing all M+4's means you literally cant even upgrade ANY gear let alone 220.

I've been KSM for weeks now, i'm 218il, what's your fukin point??? I know heaps of people who aren't gettin upgrades every week from the vault at this point. People don't want to refarm their fukin prieces bcoz loot has already been a grind as fuk, and here ur trying to tell people bcoz we're KSM already it should be easy to jus re-farm 3-4 pieces of loot they already spent Many MANY FUKIN runs farming ie HAKAR trinket. THEY FUKED M+ . U think tht shit just dropped after 1-2 runs u fukin clown??? Ur a fukin shill and need to fuk off with defending this bullshit.

ANYONE remember when they accidentally had 207 loot dropping from 10 keys at towards start the EXPAC ANYONE???? Yeh i bet alot people forgot tht shit bcoz they quickly hotfixed it back to 203 like a day later. SO if they can do that mmmmmm, should make u think aye. HOW about fukin raise the IL of loot back to how it was successfully implemented way back in LEGION and into BFA, then people would be bothered to go re-farm their gear. BUT NO, they want you to FARM VALOR and YOUR GEAR AGAIN??? That's hoping u can even UPGRADE a piece in tht week bcoz VALOR is capped!!!! YEH GET FUKED!
    You seem a little upset. This system could have been rolled out better but reacting like a spoiled child because the devs failed to meet all of your expectations just makes you look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    No.

so you think everyone has 226 in every single slot now? including trinkets, main hand off hand every single clot, are ua clown? only way you could even remotely be close to that is if ur 2100+ in pvp, ur clearing 10/10 mythic raid every single week adn u have gotten 226 in your weekly since the first day of the raid, me. i just now last week got a 213 neck, after farming the hc and mythic raid and m+ every single week, i was rocking a 200 ilvl neck up untill just last week, so yeah unless ur just oblivious to whats actualy going on this exp when it comes to gear or just pure trolling...

i have killed huntsman 9 times in 30 man raid, took 9 weeks to get 213 neck shriekwing 12 times in 30 man raid took me 12 weeks to get 213 cloack.

shriekwing mythic 7 times still no 226 cloack huntsman mythic 5 times still no 226 neck

gotten wrists in weekly chest and from hc raid a total of 19 times, good loot system, and had 5 ofhands from weekly 226 chest so yeah again, weak ass system, also had 3 pairs of legs 226

so yeah having full 226 including trinkets in every slot now... IS 100% PURE AND SIMPLE LUCK NOTHING ELSE, NOT A GOOD LOOT SYSTEM, A SHITY LUCK SYSTEM.

so think b4 u speak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I dont get it?? Capped to season 1?
    What is capped and why?
    The conduits and sockets from the maw are capped to season 1 because they are likely adding a new way to get conduits and sockets in a new location for season 2.
    sorta like how we used to have bonus rolls for each raid, first raid teir had 1 bonus roll that only worked there, next teir bonus roll there, etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virolykana View Post
    so you think everyone has 226 in every single slot now? including trinkets, main hand off hand every single clot, are ua clown? only way you could even remotely be close to that is if ur 2100+ in pvp, ur clearing 10/10 mythic raid every single week adn u have gotten 226 in your weekly since the first day of the raid, me. i just now last week got a 213 neck, after farming the hc and mythic raid and m+ every single week, i was rocking a 200 ilvl neck up untill just last week, so yeah unless ur just oblivious to whats actualy going on this exp when it comes to gear or just pure trolling...

i have killed huntsman 9 times in 30 man raid, took 9 weeks to get 213 neck shriekwing 12 times in 30 man raid took me 12 weeks to get 213 cloack.

shriekwing mythic 7 times still no 226 cloack huntsman mythic 5 times still no 226 neck

gotten wrists in weekly chest and from hc raid a total of 19 times, good loot system, and had 5 ofhands from weekly 226 chest so yeah again, weak ass system, also had 3 pairs of legs 226

so yeah having full 226 including trinkets in every slot now... IS 100% PURE AND SIMPLE LUCK NOTHING ELSE, NOT A GOOD LOOT SYSTEM, A SHITY LUCK SYSTEM.

so think b4 u speak.
    I mean you say that but...
    there is atleast 4600 people over 226 ilvl on EU/US realms
    https://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/

Thank god for arm chair game developers like you who have access to Blizzard's proprietary source code and can keep Ion honest. You really debunked that mystery!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    So you’d be in the exact same position you’re advocating for if you couldn’t restore them. Re-running the same shit for drops you got two months ago.

I suffered through over 40 DOS’ for the tank trinket. Now I have to do it AGAIN.
    yeah, its better that everyone be "forced" to refarm the dungeons, then people who horded items for months be rewarded.

its literally the "exploit early, exploit often" mentality you have there.

Rewarding players for doing things that are normally bad for the game/against the game is not a good idea.

If they make it so items obtained months ago can suddenly be upgraded to be even better then items dropping now, well then

enjoy holding onto literally every single item you ever get, JUST INCASE they add a way to upgrade them in the future.

Did LFR to get a bag of augment runes? well shit that pair of 193 bracers you got better go in your bank, just incase in the future they add a way to upgrade their ilvl.

Killed a rare mob? got a 183 trinket? better shove it in your bank incase you can upgrade it later

did icecrown citidal and got a staff? better hold on just incase someday yo ucan upgrade it

see the problem with adding RETROACTIVE REWARDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    No way am I re-farming Castle or Mythic+ for the exact same items just so I can upgrade them. I have them already, I should be able to earn valor points when the patch comes and upgrade those. There is zero argument as to why I should have to obtain them a second time.
    If they make it so items obtained months ago can suddenly be upgraded to be even better then items dropping now, well then: enjoy holding onto literally every single item you ever get, JUST INCASE they add a way to upgrade them in the future.

• Did LFR to get a bag of augment runes? well shit that pair of 193 bracers you got better go in your bank, just incase in the future they add a way to upgrade their ilvl.
    • Killed a rare mob? got a 183 trinket? better shove it in your bank incase you can upgrade it later
    • did icecrown citidal and got a staff? better hold on just incase someday yo ucan upgrade it

see the problem with adding RETROACTIVE REWARDS
    Blizzard taking a leaf out of Destiny 2's playbook.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2021-02-14 at 01:52 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You seem a little upset. This system could have been rolled out better but reacting like a spoiled child because the devs failed to meet all of your expectations just makes you look ridiculous.
    Spoiled child??? That's reacting like a spoiled child to u snowflake?? LMAO, get out more dickhead. People have been playing this game for 15yrs+, and we're PAYING a sub for it. Yeh, so i have every right to react the way i am considering they've been deliberately gating players for their player engagement metrics. So don't tell people how they should and should not react to bullshit like this.