Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ???

I literally just gave you all the answers and your response is "no you dont, anyways they are abusing addicts"
    Alright then.
    They didnt want people to farm gear now, and they didnt want people to abuse the item resoration system or even feel fucked because they sold an item that could be upgraded to be BIS over the time limit of item restoration.

- - - Updated - - -

1. so you agree we should have to start fresh
    2. and meanwhile your spending weeks farming it, random people who already had it get to use it, leaving you in the dust.

HAHAHAHAAHA IMAGINE ACTUALLY DEFENDING THESE DECISIONS BY BLIZZZARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hey FUK U, that's how we all feel after putting the in amount of effort we have this expac for little reward, then being told we have to do it all over again bcoz they try to pull a sly on the player base with sneaky tactics to get the players on the hamster wheel. FUK U and the cunts who come on these forums tellin players who actually play the game that Blizzard as a corporate company should get our approval bcoz u know, it's a just a game that we PAY for right.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-02-14 at 01:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick1625 View Post
    HAHAHAHAAHA IMAGINE ACTUALLY DEFENDING THESE DECISIONS BY BLIZZZARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hey FUK U, that's how we all feel after putting the in amount of effort we have this expac for little reward, then being told we have to do it all over again bcoz they try to pull a sly on the player base with sneaky tactics to get the players on the hamster wheel. FUK U and the cunts who come on these forums tellin players who actually play the game that Blizzard as a corporate company should get our approval bcoz u know, it's a just a game that we PAY for right.
    You really need to work on your spelling and grammar mate, mine is bad but I really cannot get what you are saying most of the time.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-02-14 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Look dude, I get that you're obviously emotional about this subject but what I've been saying from the beginning is the same: You'd be a lot less more likely to have the feedback you're providing acted upon by developers if you presented your concerns rationally, without emotion, and without calling the developers a bunch of names for no fucking reason. I know you'll respond to this by saying "they never listen anyway," but I don't think a game as big as WoW can ever truly say that it's listened to all feedback and it's frankly pretty unreasonable to expect that they do.
    Bro eat a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

You really need to work on your spelling and grammar mate, mine is bad but I really cannot get what you are saying most of the time.
    "OH NO, IT's THE GRAMMAR POLICE" FUKIN LOOK OUT!

This maverick guy has issues lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    "OH NO, IT's THE GRAMMAR POLICE" FUKIN LOOK OUT!
    mate im not one to grammar police, or even spelling nazi or whatever, cause i am horrid at both
    but like come on mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    This maverick guy has issues lmao
    100, This is why we on these forums right, there's an issue and it's being addressed.

For someone that talks about playing the game as much as you do you must not be very good if you're super upset about 220 gear next month.

100, This is why we on these forums right, there's an issue and it's being addressed.
    What better way to address issues then to tell people asking you to post constructively to "eat a dick," right?

???

I literally just gave you all the answers (One is equity, one is equality, they are VERY different) and your response is "nu uh, anyways they are abusing addicts"
    Alright then.
    They didnt want people to farm gear now, and they didnt want people to abuse the item resoration system or even feel fucked because they sold an item that could be upgraded to be BIS over the time limit of item restoration.

- - - Updated - - -

2. and meanwhile your spending weeks farming it, random people who already had it get to use it, leaving you in the dust.
    They simply want you to drone on with the limited content you have to work with

Quote Originally Posted by Hendo741 View Post
    For someone that talks about playing the game as much as you do you must not be very good if you're super upset about 220 gear next month.

Yeh i want them to waste more of my time, and the players who actively play the game aye. BUT according the shills like u and your buddies on these forums it's ok for Blizz to keep leeching their player base aye. Yes us paying customers are not allowed to be upset right. fukin idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it's identical to the Exotic system from Destiny 2. Whilst people are running around with Val'anyr and I'm farming it, I could be using Rammal's Ulterior Motive, or Jina-Kang, or X'anshi, while they aren't. Legendary limit of 1.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    What better way to address issues then to tell people asking you to post constructively to "eat a dick," right?
    Shills need to be addressed with simple and swift replies. U don't bother debating with morons like u LOL WTF.

Yeh i want them to waste more of my time, and the players who actively play the game aye. BUT according the shills like u and your buddies on these forums it's ok for Blizz to keep leeching their player base aye. Yes us paying customers are not allowed to be upset right. fukin idiot.
    I'm a shill even though I haven't voiced an opinion one way or the other about the system? That's neat!

At least we figured out why you're so angry. You're shit at the game!

I'm a shill even though I haven't voiced an opinion one way or the other about the system? That's neat!

At least we figured out why you're so angry. You're shit at the game!
    Yes that must be it, im shit at the game LOL U snowflake shills make me laugh.

blizzard never balances the game properly. and this is a problem, what you see in the drawings is only the tip of the iceberg.

im shit at the game
    See we came to an understanding. I hope your life improves and you're less angry.

See we came to an understanding. I hope your life improves and you're less angry.
    QQQQQQQ, bro plz lol fukin shills out in droves

Guys i figured out how to get sockets in SL Season 2.

Ok first you have to farm another 60,000 Reputation with Ve'nari.

Then the new sockets will cost 30,000 Stygia because it was too easy to get them.
    For Alts you have to farm 120,000 Reputation because we really hate Alts, stick to one char.
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2021-02-14 at 04:13 AM.

also they dont use a "time played" metric, cause those are literally useless cause people afk in games all the time. they use MAU which this has literally no effect on.
    You are sorely mistaken if you actually believe the only engagement metric they use is MAU. That would be just as uninformative as using a "time played" metric alone. MAU alone can be incredibly misleading. Many different metrics are used together to measure engagement. Any company that uses MAU, also looks at DAU and the ratio of the two, along with tons of other more nuanced metrics. Then when they go and make a presentation for their shareholders, they will generally pick the most flattering ones.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2021-02-14 at 04:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    You are sorely mistaken if you actually believe the only engagement metric they use is MAU. That would be just as uninformative as using a "time played" metric alone. MAU alone can be incredibly misleading. Many different metrics are used together to measure engagement. Any company that uses MAU, also looks at DAU and the ratio of the two, along with tons of other more nuanced metrics. Then when they go and make a presentation for their shareholders, they will generally pick the most flattering ones.
    And guess what, we can see what they show their investors, and they show them MAU, not "time played" cause time played means little, yeah they may record it, im sure they also record subscribers, but those dont matter, so they dont share them.