Changing title of a post?

How do I change the title of a post? For example I'm trying to be quite active on the MMO-Champion forums for guild recruitment, but how do I keep the title up to date with our progress?

Cheers!

In theory, https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...thread-s-title!

In practice, I've reported my post twice and PMed once, the title still hasn't changed so dunno.
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksehsatoo View Post
    How do I change the title of a post? For example I'm trying to be quite active on the MMO-Champion forums for guild recruitment, but how do I keep the title up to date with our progress?

Cheers!
    You should be able to change the title of a thread by doing the following.

-> Open Thread -> Click "Edit Post" in the lower right corner of the first post (OP) -> Click "Go Advanced" in the lower right corner under the text box -> Edit the title in the second text box.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Send me a PM with a link to your thread and the correct title. I'm around today and can help.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |