Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I did that mostly when I played City of Heroes (b4 WoW). As someone pointed out, what would you rather look at while you are playing?

Booty, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's a difference between acting like another race and acting like another sex.

It's kinda pathetic.

And also just because it's a fantasy game it doesn't mean we should tolerate deviations and act like that's a normal thing. Get a grip.
    Spoken like a true bigot.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Don't really think most WoW male characters look good. Sometimes I try to make new ones to balance out the count, and I do have a few, but it never really clicks. The one exception may be Zandalari Trolls.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always saw too few female dwarves and taurens in game. So I wanted to play something different.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Because female blood elf manlier than male lol , seriously though some plate armor fits better but i wish shoulder armor was bigger

edit: also because I stopped identifying with my videogame characters sometime in my early teen years so I just play what i like more now tbh
    Last edited by valax; 2021-02-14 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play both.

Depends on spell animations for me. Undead male has cool ones but I never liked the male human animations so I opt for female humans.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

For the first time I changed to NE female as DH. Pretending I took a potion that will last a month.

Some of the mogs just look so goofy on male NE. The gloves and boots are the worst for so many different mogs. They stick out and ruin the limber look a DH should have. All clunky just makes me feel slow.

Also female NE actually looks decent on some smaller mounts. Male NE looks like someone grown up using the monkey bars at a playground on some of the mounts.

I still like the look of male NE in a robe though with any weapon. Looks very cool imo and keeps the toon slim while letting the weapons be center stage mog wise.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    feels much more smooth to play females. Men feels so bulky and feels like it is filling the screen alot more.

Imo for most races females just look better, both with transmogs and animations.

I do have 2 males that I play often and those are Worgen and Vulpera because I think those males look good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's a difference between acting like another race and acting like another sex.
    The post that the person you quoted replied to didn't even mention behavior.

Also, explain how picking a character model in a video game automatically makes you "act like another sex".
    Whatever the fuck that means.

And also just because it's a fantasy game it doesn't mean we should tolerate deviations
    "tolerate deviations"

Lol.
    Alright sweety.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-02-14 at 06:40 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

To lessen the impact of the broken shoulders. I've played male characters since I started in vanilla. All of them are male. When they upgraded the barber shop in SL prepatch, I decided to switch my main to female. Shoulders don't look as bad now, but I occasionally still hide them.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

What I really wanna know is why a lot of PvP'ers go for:

1. Female Human
    2. White hair
    3. Have "Lol" included in the name, like "WhatsupLol"

I'm honestly not trolling or anything, just really curious. So many people I see with that combination.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

I asked that of a streamer and they said something along the lines of 'I am going to play this for a long time and look at my charcter hour after hour, I want something good to look at' x) I vary personally between male and female characters, but only in like mmo games, whenver I play like story driven games such as mass effect or assasins creed newer ones i go male.

Well if im gonna spend all day looking at something and my chocies are either the back of conan the barbarian or xena the warrior princess.

The back im picking is xena.

Its as simple as that, the female models are more pleasant to look at.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ill never find it normal for men to play female toons. It's really bizarre but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    To lessen the impact of the broken shoulders. I've played male characters since I started in vanilla. All of them are male. When they upgraded the barber shop in SL prepatch, I decided to switch my main to female. Shoulders don't look as bad now, but I occasionally still hide them.
    This mostly. Races like male troll, undead, gnome and orcs are all difficult to find transmog you want that doesn't have weird proportions or clips through your whole body. Aside from worgen and goblins/vulpera (which are both terrible models to transmog in both cases) the female models works better usually.
    Also the female model itself has often more humanlike or realitic approach while the male ones have overexaggerated features that can be distracting for some players.

Then again its a video game, so play whatever you want. There are no rules that you have to play a male char if you are male in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Ill never find it normal for men to play female toons. It's really bizarre but to each their own.
    Some men prefer to look at other men, some prefer to look at women, some are bi-preferential. All preferences are equally fine, we find different things attractive.

I tried to find Apache Helicopter, but that wasnt available. I really wish blizzard kept up with the times and provided more diverse gender options, until then, nice boobs.