Thinking of coming back

Just sitting around bored so was going to give the xpac a try. Don't want to gimp myself though. Mostly will be doing PvP and mythic +.

I have a feral, UH DK, Enh and SP. What class would be the most beneficial to get into groups.

Playing a class just because its meta even if you dont really like the class/spec never turns out good.If you are into PvP, focus on that and just do one mythic+ for the weekly vault. Loot drop in Mythic+ is shit.

All classes you mentioned are capable of reaching 2400+ in arenas. feral is weak on doing good aoe in pve, good on single target. UH DK hot spec right now, enhance is pretty weak people only want them for their windfury totem. Shadowpriest has good single target but weak multi-target.

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

I’m sure spamming the same eight dungeons for the next two years will solve that boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    I’m sure spamming the same eight dungeons for the next two years will solve that boredom.
    he said pvp also...

Play a healer. Get all the love.

yea..
    dont

- - - Updated - - -

yea..
    dont

Make your feral into a moonkin. Go ham.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend t produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead