Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Blizzconline Leaks / Speculation / Wishes

I haven't seen any leaks yet, interested to see what the mobile games are. WoW pet battles like old pokemon? Starcraft tower defense?

Any wishlists / speculation?

i am not sure how many ppl here are still that much interested in what Blizz do. they clearly showed that they have nothing in common with the „old“ Blizzard. so i asume a lot of ppl just not care at all. and therefore not care much about a thread like this. thats the reason why there is not a single post since 50 mins. btw:

/first

I want Ion to come out on stage and make a blood pact with the audience that 10.0 won't be a Legion v4.

The other day I also asked about leaks I guess they have better control at everything because everything is virtual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I haven't seen any leaks yet, interested to see what the mobile games are. WoW pet battles like old pokemon? Starcraft tower defense?

Any wishlists / speculation?
    Less chance of leaks when it isn't a big venue like BlizzCon normally is.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We will get 9.1 100% and hopefully hints at 9.2. Somewhat similar to 2018.

I wouldn't expect anything new for wow. Maybe just upcoming patch/raid info. Hopefully some heritage armor quests!

A lot of leaks happen through outside people that become involved - 3rd party vendors, designers, administrators, laborers, etc. etc.

The less you have of that, the less likely leaks become. And since this is all online now, it's a LOT less outside people involved.

I doubt there's anything worth leaking tbh.

I am honestly shocked the forums weren't flooded with "leaks".

But yeah 9.1 for wow seems most likely. Gonna guess it'll be based around Bastion with a Forsworn raid ending with Helya with Odin guest appearance
    around regainingg his eye. With some Val'Kyr and Kyrian lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I doubt there's anything worth leaking tbh.
    But I haven't even see many fake leaks ethier which is unusual
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2021-02-14 at 09:39 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot easier to keep leaks under wraps when there isn't a setup period in a giant convention hall with loads of people coming and going, to where you can see monitors, banners, statues, etc and then speculate from there.

For WoW you're going to see 9.1 information, Classic TBC, and perhaps some hints about 9.2.

Hearthstone will get a new expansion.

Diablo 4 will have some more concrete information.

Overwatch 2 updates and other features they're adding to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we normally get patch leaks? Though usually the leaks come a couple days before blizzcon because people who work at the convention center grab pictures and stuff. So since its online we can assume less people know about what is going to be shown at blizzcon.

Anyways I still think 9.1 will be talked about and a warcraft pet battler for mobile.

Expecting :

9.1 deep dive (can't really imagine what next raid will be, maybe a section of Torghast? Sylvannas end boss with an Anduin encounter?)
    9.2 tease (another area\covenant?)

Outside of WoW, im hoping for a Diablo 2 remaster confirmation (and close release date), and a date for TBC Classic release.

Don't really care about the rest of the IPs, but i wouldn't mind some Diablo 4 information, although from what i saw so far, i'm happy with PoE and a D2 remaster\remake\wtv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really interested in OW2 above anything else. However, WoW, HS, HotS, and D4 presentations should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...other than the ppl who bought SL (approx 4 million) but as replies in other posts showed, apparently WoW is again "bleeding subs" and close to shutting down.

Business as usual and Blizzard about to basically shut down soon because nobody ever plays their game(s).

Hosting Blizzcon is just a waste of money - they just didn't get the message yet. Something..something.... just churning out last ditch effort desperate cash grabs

Also "Leaks"? LMFAO...like the ones we get pre-next x-pac with the most ridiculous made-up-shit?
    Blizzard Entertainment - according to MMO-Champion, perpetually approaching demise yet never seeming to actually get there.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...1208005691/en/

ffs

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything new for wow. Maybe just upcoming patch/raid info. Hopefully some heritage armor quests!
    But that is precisely what everyone expects Nobody really hopes for a new expansion reveal, as it should happen next Blizzcon according to the 2-year reveal plan anyway.

Going to be a very underwhelming con I think. with D4 and OW2 confirmed to not be coming out in 2021, i really dont see what they could surprise us with, unless its some VERY early teaser for a Sc3 (EXTREMELY unlikely), or maybe a bunch of remakes/remasters/cashgrabs like Diablo 2, and WoW Classic: TBC

Honestly, i just dont see them showing anything interesting - HoTs is dead, SC2 is "dead", D4 is a year away, ow2 is a year away.

My best case scenario is we get some details about D4 and OW2 that peak my interest and start to build some hype, but honestly, i dont expect that.

And if i am completely honest, there are so many really great games out these days, its hard to be excited for a Blizzard product, especially one a year+ away, and how their recent projects have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i am not sure how many ppl here are still that much interested in what Blizz do. they clearly showed that they have nothing in common with the „old“ Blizzard. so i asume a lot of ppl just not care at all. and therefore not care much about a thread like this. thats the reason why there is not a single post since 50 mins. btw:

/first

Considering it's a Blizzard fan forum I'm gonna assume "most".

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Blizzard Entertainment - according to MMO-Champion, perpetually approaching demise yet never seeming to actually get there.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...1208005691/en/

ffs
    Is that one of the articles talking about how its the FASTEST selling expansion?

15+ Year Old Account
    classic BC announcement must happen or I'll cry