Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Didly View Post
    Line?
    You can't line a channel once its started, and seeing as they start from stealth you don't know where to line. Are you being intentionally stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You can't line a channel once its started, and seeing as they start from stealth you don't know where to line. Are you being intentionally stupid?
    Are you saying you can't line convoke?
    LUL

Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    Are you saying you can't line convoke?
    LUL
    I mean if someone casts arcane missiles on you and you run behind a pillar it carries on hitting, same with drain soul. Same with convoke.

LUL topkek /insert retarded 4chan meme here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    I love this expansion so much. yet the most important thing to me the PVP arenas are so bad.

Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    World pvp, world quest . zones - best experience ever
    Arenas - .....
    are you serious?

a lot of boomy players around here. either mains or people rerolling what's broken af

Buff feral convoke and bear form

I mean if someone casts arcane missiles on you and you run behind a pillar it carries on hitting, same with drain soul. Same with convoke.

No, it's not the same with convoke. You can line it.

Before trying to insult, maybe get your facts straight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles123 View Post
    A 4 seconds spell that makes you lose the game if you don't react to it every 2 minutes sounds a little strong especially for the lower rated players.
    Learn to interrupt. When I hit Convoke, the good players interrupt. The bad ones die.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Learn to interrupt. When I hit Convoke, the good players interrupt. The bad ones die.
    so your queing fmage boomkin, im forced to save all my stops just to stop one insta win spell. meanwhile ur mage is freecasting polies and gpies, ur freecasting roots and clones and ur healer is bombing heals? totally fun and fair.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I guess multi R1 and blizzcon champs isnt good enough, because they die to convoke everyday

If you get interupted on your convoke, you are the one who is doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    I love this expansion so much. yet the most important thing to me the PVP arenas are so bad.

Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    World pvp, world quest . zones - best experience ever
    Arenas - .....

Why it is taking blizzard so much time for fixing this? Rogues took 1 weeks to get fixed, yet now nothing is getting balanced at all.

Blizzard mentioned covenant abilities should be addition, NOT the game breaking spells.

few examples.

DH - The hunt - 15-20 K one shot
    Convoke - One shot

I play 2.2k resto shaman yet i cant get from 1600 Rating due to the comps and insta kills im getting. Blizzard nerfed rogues, guess what happens? Every 2nd arena is Arms warrior and WW monk. I cant play stand that i use all my skills to play the arena properly and some noob just pop cds and insta kill me.

The argument they are using is that are following.

Wait till you get better gear, more versa, more HP. - im 200 Ilvl with 24 % versa.
    Wait till you unlock more conduits blablabal.
    Let's assume their argument is 100% correct (even though its NOT). If more Stamina, Versat and gear is the answer - why is there a rating requirement attached to gear? That means first to 1600, 1800 etc etc gain a huge edge because they are consistently punching down in weight class. In all truth, its not the dmg that is the issue its the "non-existent" margin for error of someone climbing the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Tell me how as a resto druid you stop convoke? bash? by the time you in range you're dead, barskin? 20% dmg reduce is pathetic and convoke just kills through it
    This is what you have teammates for?

This thread taught me that convoke isn't OP, it's just that a lot of boomkins got a personal skill increase this expansion.

Should just stop talking now. Convoke casts multiple spells, and when you line, u won't be hit by the whatever happens next. Imagine complaining about convoke when the top boomkins are kyrian. Its a noob stomper and u are the noob getting stomped