Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Ok cool, so input broadcasting software and not all software under the sun.

I didn't.

No split ends here lol, Blizz says no input broadcasting software so that means no input broadcasting software

Only "multibox software" I'm aware of is input broadcasting software. Well that was before Blizz outlawed it, now there are at least 2 new multibox programs out there without input broadcasting

No need Blizz did it for me, input broadcasting softare.

https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal...ting-agreement

Yep, saw that yesterday before I made my post

Here's my favorite line:
    in Blizzard’s sole determination

Which is why they can include this line

any ‘add-on’ or ‘mod’
    with
    allows users to modify or ‘hack’ a Blizzard game’s user interface, environment, and/or experience in any way not expressly allowed by Blizzard in the EULA;

And it not include damn near every addon in existence

Ok cool I never said that, I said that a botter isn't a multiboxer because they aren't playing.

But it does mean you aren't a wow player since you don't play it. Just as a botter isn't a multiboxer since they aren't playing.

But again. I think where we went wrong. Is that you think in very absolutes. And i did not specify enough. I should know better. the last few years this forum has gone from people who understand sarcasme, and reading/context of things. To people who take everything serieus, need to fight on everything, split hairs over every word that is typed. take things out of context etc.
    You almost need a 10 page disclaimer just to post things these days.

So lets reset the discussion/thread.
    And let me update the first post now just special for you:

This alone isn't enough since you can do that with hardware setups.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only play wow and overwatch but other games have an apparent bot crisis as well like Eve and FFXIV, I think Blizz does fine because I personally never see anyone who I could suspect may be a bot.
    going to make it real short.

first one yup, i have said that before...several times

you did. even linked it down below:
    Why? The support article was updated a month ago, it's more relevant than that article that was made in November. The support article addresses input broadcasting software as well.
    the cursive part: again splitting hairs. You are making a deal out of everything and going minute on everything.

And did i say every addon. Nope i said software that changes the game at its core...what blizzard also says.

And my point is that they are still a multiboxx. but a multibox-botter. Because using a piece of software does not change what you are doing.
    when you drive , you drive.
    when you drink drive...you still are driving...drunk.

and lol qouting only have of the things you can use to spot bots. and then acting like the rest does not exist.
    i said:

- auto casting on all accounts at once.
    - to large groups to single handly do it. ( 8 to 10+)
    - boosted gear
    - using the ocean trinket and other ways like pvp etc to see if the bot fritzes out etc
    ( and all the other things)
    again you half qouting, and reading what you want to read here.

And no you can not. or you can saying that in a fraction of a second you can click 10 different mouse buttons and 10 different keyboards. while targeting the ore node/herb node at the same time?

So the last sentence was the only thing i was asking. Not all your drama.
    And like others have said before. It seems to be a server thing.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    And did i say every addon. Nope i said software that changes the game at its core...what blizzard also says.
    I didn't say you did, I was saying that there exist exceptions otherwise all addons that modify the game would be against ToS.

And my point is that they are still a multiboxx. but a multibox-botter.
    A botter that's multiboxing but ok.

Because using a piece of software does not change what you are doing.
    A piece of software does not change what you are doing, but if you aren't doing it because you're a botter then ... you aren't a multiboxxer you're a botter.

when you drive , you drive.
    when you drink drive...you still are driving...drunk.
    Yep, but when you have your AI car driving then you aren't driving anymore. You are no longer a driver you are a passenger. Once you start multiple accounts you're multiboxing, once you start your bot software you aren't a multiboxer anymore because you aren't playing anymore you're a botter.

and lol qouting only have of the things you can use to spot bots. and then acting like the rest does not exist.
    I quoted the things that can be done with hardware so they are the only things relevant to what I said.

again you half qouting, and reading what you want to read here.
    You choosing to think that is on you.

And no you can not
    Yes, you can.

or you can saying that in a fraction of a second you can click 10 different mouse buttons and 10 different keyboards. while targeting the ore node/herb node at the same time?
    You don't need 10 different keyboards, you just need a device (hardware) that sends what you type on one keyboard to all connected PCs.

So the last sentence was the only thing i was asking. Not all your drama.
    And I'm just correcting, all your drama

And like others have said before. It seems to be a server thing.
    Of course, all servers won't be equal in the activities present on them

See you tomorrow
    Last edited by Drusin; 2021-02-13 at 08:09 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I didn't say you did, I was saying that there exist exceptions otherwise all addons that modify the game would be against ToS.
    Yes and like i said before. you get the general theme i am getting at. But for some reason you think this is somekind of meeting where we need to specifiy each tiny little deal of a contract, what letter type to use etc etc.

A botter that's multiboxing but ok.
    sigh. thats all i ment...

A piece of software does not change what you are doing, but if you aren't doing it because you're a botter then ... you aren't a multiboxxer you're a botter.
    Multiboxxer is having several of the same game enignes running at the same time.
    In your logic of you are moving and doing anything at all you are not playing. Ergo you ( in your logic) are not multiboxxing. You just have multible screens open.
    But if you only press forward and not paying attention or watching something on your phone you are also not playing. Because you are not paying attention.

Yep, but when you have your AI car driving then you aren't driving anymore. You are no longer a driver you are a passenger. Once you start multiple accounts you're multiboxing, once you start your bot software you aren't a multiboxer anymore because you aren't playing anymore you're a botter.
    Ai cars need to start, a destination needs to be said etc etc. so its not doing it all by itself? ergo you are stil taking part of the drive. So you are still driving.
    Multiboxxer is having screens open.
    And again a bot or part of automation is also possible. So you play the main account and keybinds/software copy's your keystrokes.
    In your logic you are not multiboxxing then either , because the game is copying your keystrokes and inputing them in a new game.
    But according to blizzard this software ( input software) is also bad.

I quoted the things that can be done with hardware so they are the only things relevant to what I said.
    Yeah, but if you only qoute part of a who sentence you can make things sound different then they are. Take your sentence above.

things that can be done are relevant.

You choosing to think that is on you.
    Nope. If you only use part of the information to feed your points is not discussing. If you sidestep the rest of the valid points.

Yes, you can.
    agree to disagree

You don't need 10 different keyboards, you just need a device (hardware) that sends what you type on one keyboard to all connected PCs.
    hahahaha you think people have 10 pc's that run wow at the same time? chinese farmers maybe. But most people do not. Otherwise they would not have to do the inputsoftware ban.

And I'm just correcting, all your drama
    Nope, because there was nothing to correct. but to clarify.
    And all i asked was a simple question about a thing i observed. not how a thing is made, named etc etc.

I asked: is the sky blue.
    you answer: that is not blue, that is color x,y,z made out this and that. And the correct terms is blablabla

Of course, all servers won't be equal in the activities present on them
    Yup. and again. only answer i was looking for.

See you tomorrow
    Hopefully not. but know you..yeah.

again, i got my answer from you. Its borderline harrasement of you now. I have tried to end this conversation several times now.
    but you keep going deeper down the rabbit hole. twisting and turning answers, sidestepping stuff. and brining in things that have nothing to do with the conversation.

I asked a question, i got my answer.

You correct me in the use of multibox is not happy or good or clear enough for you. So i say i will call it multibox botting. So its clear that its not 1 bot, but multible bots.
    But i guess you will find something else to go deeper down the rabbit whole.

So again let me try to end this stupidity.

You and i will for ever disagree on if bots can also multibox.

So its done now. goodbye. i putting you on ignore now

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Yes and like i said before. you get the general theme i am getting at. But for some reason you think this is somekind of meeting where we need to specifiy each tiny little deal of a contract, what letter type to use etc etc.
    Details are important.

sigh. thats all i ment...
    and I just wanted it to be clear

Multiboxxer is having several of the same game enignes running at the same time.
    In your logic of you are moving and doing anything at all you are not playing. Ergo you ( in your logic) are not multiboxxing.You just have multible screens open.
    I don't know why you say this? When you move as a multiboxxer you are moving all your characters so you are multiboxing.

But if you only press forward and not paying attention or watching something on your phone you are also not playing. Because you are not paying attention
    That'll be your opinion, if I'm causing each action to happen then I'm playing. Attention isn't a requirement.

Ai cars need to start, a destination needs to be said etc etc. so its not doing it all by itself?
    Multiboxxers make each turn, AI cars don't need you to turn, so yeah it's doing it by itself.

ergo you are stil taking part of the drive. So you are still driving.
    Turning on bot software isn't playing so no you aren't driving.

Multiboxxer is having screens open.
    And again a bot or part of automation is also possible. So you play the main account and keybinds/software copy's your keystrokes.
    In your logic you are not multiboxxing then either , because the game is copying your keystrokes and inputing them in a new game.
    That's not how it works, what you type is broadcast (hence the software category of input broadcasting software) to each client. So you are doing every action that occurs

But according to blizzard this software ( input software) is also bad.
    I left this here so you wouldn't say I'm leaving stuff out lol.

Yeah, but if you only qoute part of a who sentence you can make things sound different then they are. Take your sentence above.
    No because it's the only part that's relevant.

I ate celery and drank a fifth of vodka today
    I ate celery and drank a fifth of vodka today
    Uh that's bad for you
    drank a fifth of vodka today
    Uh that's bad for you.

Nope. If you only use part of the information to feed your points is not discussing. If you sidestep the rest of the valid points.
    There's no side stepping the other points are just irrelevant, note my example above.

agree to disagree
    Like even bothering to quote this, I don't need this in my reply who cares but don't want to be accused of side stepping

hahahaha you think people have 10 pc's that run wow at the same time?
    -Your idea of "a PC" might be off. You can run wow nodes off miniPCs that are ... mini lol. You can put 8 of them in a normal sized desk drawer. Your node PCs don't need to be able to run wow at 4k 144fps

But most people do not. Otherwise they would not have to do the inputsoftware ban.
    Maybe they do now because of the software ban :O

Nope, because there was nothing to correct. but to clarify.
    As am I

I asked: is the sky blue.
    you answer: that is not blue, that is color x,y,z made out this and that. And the correct terms is blablabla
    Because your phrasing was wrong and I corrected it

Yup. and again. only answer i was looking for.
    I left this in so I'm not side stepping, it has no purpose and takes up needless space.

Hopefully not. but know you..yeah.

again, i got my answer from you. Its borderline harrasement of you now
    How would it be harassment when you respond to me and I respond to you? Sounds like a conversation to me.

I have tried to end this conversation several times now.
    There's a surefire way to do that, stop responding

but you keep going deeper down the rabbit hole. twisting and turning answers,
    Nothing is twisted or turned only clarified.

sidestepping stuff. and brining in things that have nothing to do with the conversation.
    Nothing has been sidestepped and no irrelevant information has been brought to the conversation.

You correct me in the use of multibox is not happy or good or clear enough for you. So i say i will call it multibox botting. So its clear that its not 1 bot, but multible bots.
    Works for me.

So again let me try to end this stupidity.
    All you have to do is stop responding lol.

So its done now. goodbye. i putting you on ignore now
    Farewell friend, I shall miss my daily chats with you!
    Last edited by Drusin; 2021-02-14 at 11:30 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Please knock it off with the personal bickering and nitpicking semantics. Thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Agree

+10chars
    My Collection