Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    This community can't decide sh*t. WF/TF was unfun, even for people who didn't burn themselves out.

I love that I can target gear.
    TF WF has literally nothing to do with targeting gear. The only gear you can target right now is PVP (mostly useless unless you're actually good enough to get the rated gear) and your covenant gear. Everything else is still random chance drops and they nerfed those. The only thing you can target is specific dungeons or raid bosses the same exact way that you would have if TF WF was still in. Only difference now is that good players refuse to run medium level keys because there is zero chance at an upgrade ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    this is a troll post right?
    Drops a hot take and zero responses.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is such a bait post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Probably the one that says "I like current loot system" because this place has a problem with liking things.
    I find anything from a NEGATIVE stance garners a far greater response. The more controversial the topic, the better.

For example - starting a thread called "the things i love in wow" and the topic being about how amazing the visuals are and how much you love the music, asking people for their favorites, it will liekly be on page 2 by end of day. Partly because there is not a lot to discuss, but more because there is little to nothing for people to fight about.

Now start a thread saying you hate something and demanding it be changed, and awaaaaay we gooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    I try not to be toxic, but the only thing that came to my mind was "are you retarded?"

titanforged is horrible, to have someone get an item with a higher ilvl in a world quest than you do a heroic-mythic raid, is ridiculous
    no one was ever hurt by someone else getting a stray tf item. its not like everyone ever had full bonkers tf gear. your fighting a problem that doesnt exist and just making the game less interesting with boring dull and tedious badge beancounting.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2t View Post
    "ruined this game"
    *told by 5-10% of player base, the hardocre gamer who think others player should not have a good stuff too*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Pretty sure I did.

Dungeons were pre-raid gear only, or for ICC they were 232 catchup gear for alts.

The daily heroic for your emblems of frost.

Valor for more catchup (or 4ish slots of next hardest raid difficulty gear).

All tuned incredibly easy and you just smash them.

0 source of hardest raid difficult level gear from dungeons from Ulduar-ICC

No challenge at all in dungeons like we have with mythic+.

Are you sure you actually played it?
    More than i have the shit show that is Mythic Dungeons. Mythic Dungeons were made for try hards like you. They're bad for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    this is a troll post right?
    Just a Raid Finder pro who wants gear they don't deserve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    *told by 5-10% of player base, the hardocre gamer who think others player should not have a good stuff too*
    I bet you want 15 dollars an hour to flip burgers IRL too...

fuck both wf and tf.
    if you are doing world quests, pet battles etc, 197 ilvl from covenants are already enough. you do not need 226 tf item from a world quest.

I am completely fine with the loot system atm. I didn't get a single item from hc cn for straight 3 weeks. Can only get a 226 from weekly vault.
    with or without this loot and valor news, I am good.

I literally and genuinely cannot understand what somebody could find better with such RNG mechanic in loot as WF & TF was.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    More than i have the shit show that is Mythic Dungeons. Mythic Dungeons were made for try hards like you. They're bad for the game.
    Yes, one of single most successful avenues of content ever added to the game is "bad," because... well, you said so. Nice opinion dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Yes, one of single most successful avenues of content ever added to the game is "bad," because... well, you said so. Nice opinion dude.
    I'm sorry, who are you? I didn't reply to you.

Super happy about this change. Being able to work towards something without relying on stupid amounts of RNG is really what this game needs atm after the first patch.

With this ystem i could even defend doing lower level dungeons with friends because i could still get that elusive trinket that i could then upgrade, or some valor or whatever.

Good change is good.

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant handle someone replying to you on a public forum its probably not the right place for you to be. And he is right btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The people whining about TF and WF just completely ruined this game. It has to be said.

And for the record, please for the love of god stop talking about how "everyone" wanted WF and TF gone. I never did. That was one of the few good ideas they had and whiners wrecked it.
    TF and WF just don't work well with the gearing system of WoW. The goal is to get the item and not to get a good TF/WF/Socket roll on the item you want.

This system dampens the excitement of every drop that does not TF, which is diablo, not WoW.

Got forbid some pleeb win the lottery and have something as good if not better then someone else who runs a weekly raid. Not that he can't just buy a M+ run or loot funnel... or even spend an crap load of money for mythic BoEs on the AH.

I miss the WF/TF deal, but some people cant handle a lottery when every raid kill is a damn lottery.

And being geared from M+15/mythic 4pc/etc back when I raided HC I never saw anyone get enough forges off a WQ to match me. Despite what all these Karen's seem to exaggerate.

Lmfao, alright sorry continue having shitty takes thinking you're somehow above criticism because you replied to somebody else I guess.

We don't want Valorpoints, we want Upgrading.
    *Upgrading comes

We don't want Upgrading, we want W/T/-forging.
    *Forging comes

We don't want Forging, we want Valorpoints
    *Valorpoints will come

Why doesn't Blizz listen to us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Lmfao, alright sorry continue having shitty takes thinking you're somehow above criticism because you replied to somebody else I guess.
    Seems you have the shitty takes covered though. It'd be cruel of me to deprive you of your only reason of being here.

Use whatever system you like, just bring back the drop chance in M+ we had in BfA.

We can’t upgrade gear we don’t have. For ppl that don’t play that much (4/5 m+ per week) this system is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    We don't want Valorpoints, we want Upgrading.
    *Upgrading comes

We don't want Upgrading, we want W/T/-forging.
    *Forging comes

We don't want Forging, we want Valorpoints
    *Valorpoints will come

Why doesn't Blizz listen to us?
    They don't listen. They hear. And they are retarded. So they do retarded shits.
    - "Maybe bringing back valor point would be nice!"
    - "Okay, we heard you, it will be exclusively tied to mythic+ ! Isn't it awesome?"
    - "Wait we never asked that"
    - "You asked for valor points, here they are. Look at the name "valor point". That's what you asked. Doesn't it bring nostalgia? Buy token to get boosted"