Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Also, explain how picking a character model in a video game automatically makes you "act like another sex".
    Whatever the fuck that means.
    Didn't write that, so stop saying lies.

Just wrote that if you're playing a female - it's fine, I don't care. But if you do act like a female - then there's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Spoken like a true bigot.
    Are you saying that acting like another sex is normal? Because for me it is not(and should be called by its own name - a deviation), you can call me whatever you want, I don't really care.

I find it interesting that some people consider their characters an extension of themselves. I might've thought that once upon a time, but by the time I had 10+ max level characters (now 47), I've only considered my characters to be tools. A "doll" to dress up and defeat whatever challenge Blizzard puts in front of me. I don't identify with my character or roleplay it. Never have and never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

If you are a girl why did you choose to play a male character?

There shouldn't even be a "male" or "female" choice. Instead have more body types available for each race. Muscular and top heavy, muscular and bottom heavy, muscular hourglass, lean and top heavy, lean and bottom heavy, lean hourglass etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    There shouldn't even be a "male" or "female" choice. Instead have more body types available for each race. Muscular and top heavy, muscular and bottom heavy, muscular hourglass, lean and top heavy, lean and bottom heavy, lean hourglass etc.
    This would be pretty great.
    Sadly, doubt Blizzard would ever put in the work do add this.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    It's <current year>.
    /10char

Because titties

The males shields all clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Some men prefer to look at other men, some prefer to look at women, some are bi-preferential. All preferences are equally fine, we find different things attractive.
    Some people are also really insecure judging from this thread and have a problem with what other people play / RP as / look at...

Been playing the same male tauren warrior since vanilla. never been to barbershop.
    But any other RPG, I prefer female characters. I do not want to look at something masculine. I see myself enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to play as males only. Then I switched females only. I'd rather stare at a thicc butt all the time (Draenei especially) than a dude's ass. And some transmogs look better on females.

Plus I've gotten more free stuff when playing as a female or being picked for something with limited spots more than when playing with a male.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Some races just look better as female. For example, male trolls are way too hunched over and lanky. Armor just looks weird on them so I would prefer the upright female troll model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Ill never find it normal for men to play female toons. It's really bizarre but to each their own.
    I don't feel abnormal when I play a boy character.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    If you are a guy why did you choose to play a female character?
    Depends on how the armor looks honestly, regardless of the game.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Because I'm not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    If you are a guy why did you choose to play a female character?
    Why did you choose a male character?

If you are a guy why did you choose to play a male character?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I used to play as males only. Then I switched females only. I'd rather stare at a thicc butt all the time (Draenei especially) than a dude's ass. And some transmogs look better on females.

Plus I've gotten more free stuff when playing as a female or being picked for something with limited spots more than when playing with a male.
    Do you play on an RP realm? Otherwise I call LIES!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's mostly for the animations/style. I tried to add a bit of variety over the years though.

Druid since Feb. 06

Of all the characters I've actively played (30+), only one has been a female (undead warlock). I chose a female for the heck of it

I have 36 toons total (90% of them are lvl 50+):

31 female toons (of varied races) like:

Kul Tiran (majority of them)
    Void Elf (majority of them after KTs)
    Blood Elf
    Maghar
    Highmountain Tauren
    Zandalari Troll
    etc.

5 male toons:

male Panda DK
    male Panda hunter
    male Panda monk
    male Draenei mage
    male Draenei shaman

I like the female toons animation and how armor looks on them. I like to look "pretty". I have spent thousands of gold (probably.. maybe a lot more lol) on barbershop and transmog, especially for my KT females and VE females. For males, I guess I like pandas 'cause they are... goofy? And look funny/cute and cool at the same time (my Panda male DK and monk are my favorite). I like Draenei males' cause their model is not too buff or hunched and have like "powerful" animations (weapon animations, walk animation, run animation, standing, etc.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great, but has now strayed into sexuality/gender issues and will be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead