Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ding dong the bat man is dead

Well, that is interesting. Either there is no doctor, doctor wifomed wrong, or he was double-tapped, assuming the doc can't prevent double taps. But I find it unlikely there is an SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe the joker's on death redacted thing doesn't take effect immediately?

It rather sucks that town traded the cop for... not mafia.

Nice hamster, Val.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice...second hamster, Val.

10+ Year Old Account
    blood clarinet and val forced to post hamsters or die? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

What is even going on in here.

@Lora

That would make sense why there are a ton of hamsters all of a sudden.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where'd the hampsters come from anyway lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops, Hamsters
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Also yesterday ended super fast, like day started, I got to post a few times, I went to bed, woke up and day over. Big sad.

Im too tired and have a headache now, so I want to post something constructive before I go back to sleep, but I dont have anything game related. So have this instead.

Please don't end the day in the next 10 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also yesterday ended super fast, like day started, I got to post a few times, I went to bed, woke up and day over. Big sad.

Im too tired and have a headache now, so I want to post something constructive before I go back to sleep, but I dont have anything game related. So have this instead.

Please don't end the day in the next 10 hours.
    Day lasted all of 6 hours.

Yeah, that was my bad. I had originally thought he was town doing stupid plays, but he started to post scummier comments. It was why I asked if town wanted me to put him in L-1 range. Two people said to do it, so I got caught up in possibly lynching a scum and having people confirm my feelings (yay confirmation bias) and ended the day ridiculously early. I suck.

Does it still count as lurking if no one is saying anything?

I’m not dead, so Lora, Xan, Listo, and Blood Fox are all town. Marack probably too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Or you are part of the scum team. There is also that option.

- - - Updated - - -

And you left me off that list. I am hurt that you don't think I'd murder you as scum

3+ Year Old Account
    Anyone still lurking? Or has everyone posted by now lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Does it still count as lurking if no one is saying anything?

I’m not dead, so Lora, Xan, Listo, and Blood Fox are all town. Marack probably too.
    I agree that Im town. I trust you foxxie

I guess I will kick something off.

Vote Val

Only because the comment about PGO seemed to come out of left field. I'm not sure how you connected that to Clarinet's comment. There is not much action going on tonight so this is my current feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty, finally finished work. I see Graeham has been killed, either the doctor SUX or got out wifomed or doesn't exist. So RIP to Graeham.

Also I kinda wanna look at the people who finished the day super early. I understand Clawsout was bad, but like cmon. Gimme a sec, rereading.

3+ Year Old Account
    Damn you RNG, I have no idea what to do with my Role

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least I didn't die, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright.

FoS: Cereal, Val and Blood Fox.

Blood Fox stated: "Day one 1...discuss things...hammer him". Yeah day one starts of slow in terms of actual gameplay, but like we had already started talking about things, we hadn't really even given people enough time for people to fully digest what the fuck was going on. Blood Fox suggesting we should end day is a little sus too me.

Cereal moreso for putting it at L1, knowing Clawsout will probably hammer himself and then letting himself get pursuaded by others to cast the vote. Like you either scum or falling into a scums trap. Either way bad move. Maybe soem townie points for pointing out made a mistake this day phase. But rn, you're pretty high on the shit list.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Just hammer him it's not like anyone is going to speak up and try pushing anything else or whatever
    This is also kinda just wrong. No one questioned how or why Clawsout guessed Batman would be a cop correctly, like there should've been some discussion about that. I regret not doing that, but alas if we actually had a day, it could've come up.

Obviously we have the flips now and hind sight is hind sight, but graeham straight up CC'd as batman being the cop, it's shameful that no one picked up that how the fuck Clawsout successfully guessed that was the case. So I'm giving ya a discredit as well for enabling a short day.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I guess I will kick something off.

Vote Val

Only because the comment about PGO seemed to come out of left field. I'm not sure how you connected that to Clarinet's comment. There is not much action going on tonight so this is my current feel.

This vote feels shamelessly weak, I'm going to be honest. You're going to vote someone who you let persuade you to push a train to L1 only hours ago? I say this becuase you're reasoning fo your vote is based on Val's PGO comments, but that had happened before the train came to L1. So if you have these suspicioins now, but you still let them be like "hey push this vote" it seems fishy af.

- - - Updated - - -

And FoS: Foxxi

When i accidentally ended day early she fos'd the fuck out of me for it, has not done so this day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Damn you RNG, I have no idea what to do with my Role

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least I didn't die, right?
    This comment...is rather interesting...