Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    So this begs to question...

Was version of batman was graeham? Adam West, Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale or some other form of the bat

well it's almost been 12 hours and no one is getting the ball rolling, so I will.

Vote Clarinet

I'm not saying I have all of these suspicions and I basically admitted it was weak reasoning. I also don't think he is a PGO himself. It just came out of left field and typically those comments are something worth looking at. Plus nothing was happening and I figured I'd make something start and hope he would comment, but alas he did not. Just another dancing hamster pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    This comment...is rather interesting...
    Lul
    Vote: Crackle
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I see nothing has really happened since I went to bed. The plus side, day didnt end super early. Ill be back on in 8-9 hrs after work.

My city is having a power outage and my phone's almost dead so I may be MIA for a while. Claws and Grae have the rolecards so they will end the day if needed

Really Marack? I think this whole page (14 - incase this post tips to the next) is fascinating.

After game edit: someone went and deleted some of their posts after the game ended it seems. This post used to be near the end of page 14, and is now at the top of it. It is actually referring to interactions that began with post #246 on the previous page.
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2021-02-22 at 01:38 PM.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Wouldn't that be the greatest irony btw, the game in which Foxxi is choosing to "lurk" just to get a point across also happens to be the game she's scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So this begs to question...

Was version of batman was graeham? Adam West, Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale or some other form of the bat
    My money's on Adam West.

George Clooney is the one true Batman.

/ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I guess I will kick something off.

Vote Val

Only because the comment about PGO seemed to come out of left field. I'm not sure how you connected that to Clarinet's comment. There is not much action going on tonight so this is my current feel.
    I mean PGO is a bad role for a cop to visit, I dont know if you're looking too deep into that comment. I would accept that Val quickly voted after Graeham as a reason to find Val suspicious. There is absolutely no need to instantly vote on someone in this game, unless you are trying to get a train to build momentum. Therefore literally everyone after Graehams vote is suspicious.

I could be. I'm really just grasping at small threads hoping to get reactions from people. We are going to be hitting 24 hours and there is not much to go on so far read-wise. I'm out of practice.

Alright.

FoS:Blood Fox.

Blood Fox stated: "Day one 1...discuss things...hammer him". Yeah day one starts of slow in terms of actual gameplay, but like we had already started talking about things, we hadn't really even given people enough time for people to fully digest what the fuck was going on. Blood Fox suggesting we should end day is a little sus too me.
    So I went back to check this one, cos BF was vote #1 and therefore wasnt high on my sus list yet. His comment about HAMMER HIM was on the same page as Claws fucking wall of text that broke the site, so now I hate you cos I had to scroll past that again.

BF is an interesting one there, you could say he is trying to pressure town into hammering Claws so that its not the entire scum team coming in to do the job, and if that was the case I think BF flipping scum would mean that Bwon & Cereal are not scum. It would also mean that at max one other scum is on the train or none at all, meaning we'd have to look at where other votes were, although also difficult because the day ended in 6 fucking hours.

Im not sure, I can get your point that BF does look suspicious in trying to get the day to end early but right now I would prefer looking at the other end of the train.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Val - has anyone noticed in that Joker card how he was somewhat related to Joker, how whatever Joked did it would also apply to Val? Why was Val mentioned? it seemed very particular, and Val has been mega iffy D1 = bad points for him, iffy Val
    Vals punishment for breaking the rules.

Oh yes. There’s all kinds of interesting things on the previous page. I suggest bookmarking that one and going back over it throughly after I am dead.

@Clarinet

This game is...confusing me. I seem to be having deja vu.

I feel like Im derping, I looked at Crackles comments like 3 times and I dont see what Foxxi and Clarinet see. My brain is lagged out. However in the light of them possibly knowing better than me.

Vote: Crackle

Im around though and will be re-reading his posts, and can easily unvote etc etc.

3+ Year Old Account
    I can say one thing, Blood Fox definitely isn't the Doctor
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

im back, and Im incredibly cute i got... enetirly too busy to live but im back UWU catching up but uhhhhhhh this game is interesting

I feel confident that Foxxi is town. I genuinely think she is just trying to prove a point this game. Yeah, she could do that as scum, but she is lurking and dropping little hints about things. I'm not 100% sure on her previous clue, but I'll follow the lead since its proven accurate the past two games.

Vote Crackle

stuff about me and also xans follow u[p post to this
    these are some BaD TaKeS

are you tow telling me you rally had SO much to discuss d1? really because im not going to say both of you complain about long pointless day 1s but it feels really funny that both you two are mad about a quick d1. the thing most people on this site claim to hate in the first place

clowns

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I can say one thing, Blood Fox definitely isn't the Doctor
    this is bullying, I did visit grea last night though so i can also confrim im not the doc. But i also didnt kill him. Isnt that sad

- - - Updated - - -

imagine me voting cackle right now