Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I asked if they have any plans to optionally include weapons in more caster animations. Weapons being mere stat sticks for casters feels a bit silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked a few small innocent questions.

Q1: What are the future plans of new classes, and their development?
    Q2: What is the future goals for Gnomeregan and Undermine?
    Q3: Can we have the tents from Warlords of Draenor made available in all content, even without the buff? (Roleplay directed question).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Whether we could eventually be allowed to transmog other gear types. I am sick and tired of the devs adhering to different standards than the players have to. If a paladin NPC from Legion can wear Mail because it is the only appearance of a hood that is down, why can my hunter not transmog the bearskin pieces that Druids got in Antorus.

The idea that player sillhouette is paramount is already a dead concept when we know that you can hide all armor pieces, not to mention the sheer amount of armor agnostic cosmetic sets.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    "dear blazzard, wen warcrerft 4?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    The questions will all be pre-selected by the devs, written by the devs.
    and almost all of then will be questions who were already answered before

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and almost all of then will be questions who were already answered before
    THATS the part that winds me up the most. Obviously they write most of the questions to fit the narrative they are pushing, and sure, they probably hand pick a few that happen to fit this narrative, but the vast majority of questions have already been answered months ago. Personally, I find Blizzard Q&A sessions to be an embarrassment, used mostly to push their weird "woke" philosophies. They spend so much bloody time answering questions they have already answered, and talking about things with nothing to do with the game itself at all.

They would not bother with a question I'd ask, which would be if they are happy taking the game away from an MMORPG like it was and adding a bunch of Diablo 3 style gameplay instead of keeping it on the established formula of years past.

Asked if there are any plans for a quest to gain the blessings of other covenants and by that slowly unlocking the covenant abilities of the other groups. It would allow for freedom of playstyle so that its easier to swap between raids, M+ and pvp.

It could be a fun quest chain aswel to unlock the other covenants and it could be nicely timegated which blizz likes. You get to do one blessing campaign each week/every 2 weeks so you slowly unlock more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    In a game where gear progression is the goal, why is gear progression limited to M+ and raiders? Why are valour points, originally intended as a way for everyone to progress, limited to M+ and raiders? Does WoW no longer want casuals?
    I can answer this one for you.

Because you don't need 226 gear to do world quests and pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

That has never been the point of gear, gear is progression. It doesn't matter what you do with it.

10+ Year Old Account

Please stop being so disingenuous. It’s not about the ilvl. We aren’t asking for fucking 226 gear.

Valor points were available to EVERYONE in their original form. EVERYONE has been asking for valor and justice points to coke back since they were removed almost SEVEN YEARS AGO. Seven years later, blizzard decides to bring back valor points FOR A SINGLE FUCKING NICHE GAME MODE.

It’s fucking BAFFLING how TONE DEAF they are

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Please stop being so disingenuous. It’s not about the ilvl. We aren’t asking for fucking 226 gear.

Valor points were available to EVERYONE in their original form. EVERYONE has been asking for valor and justice points to coke back since they were removed almost SEVEN YEARS AGO. Seven years later, blizzard decides to bring back valor points FOR A SINGLE FUCKING NICHE GAME MODE.

It’s fucking BAFFLING how TONE DEAF they are
    Only the name is the same. The function and purpose of VP is completely different this time.

Would you still care if they picked a different name for it?

7+ Year Old Account
    I asked for troll beards and the remaining heritage armors
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

No, blizzard chooses the questions they want to answer so I see no point.

"Is there an appetite for creating a new class, that can fulfill all four roles as represented by different covenants?"
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Simple: is d4 will have expansion like WoW , new lands to explore, news questline, new dungeon, etc,etc...

I mean, its time for d4 to become a real and large open world

A large problem with d3 is that it was too closed not enough large, i want a real world to explore

Who are you to say what someone else needs?

Truthfully, you don't need 226 gear to do Mythics, either. Other players are able to do it at lower levels. l2p

tbh, though, your game philosophy is what killed Wildstar and will be what eventually kills WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Only the name is the same. The function and purpose of VP is completely different this time.

Would you still care if they picked a different name for it?
    Yes, I'd care because a large segment of the playerbase is still being ignored.

But admittedly I would be less irritated if they gave it a different name.

no. /boredCause10Chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I imagine they have a list of things they want to talk about and then pick the questions that fit the answers they have prepared.
    yeah, ofc. like every bigger company and their marketing does, since the last 10-15 years. why i say that ? because its nice to still see so many kiddies that still not realize this and asked some weird questions that NEVER will be showed.

in short: its just marketing to give ppl a feeling of being heard and TOTALLY useles, because all questions and answered are already finished after CMs filtered from forums, web, twitter, etc. what the most interessting points are. Blizz has the complete script finished even before they post their „ask a question“ shit. but its nice that you can make so much ppl happy with such less investment.