Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im at work atm, so cant respond completely. But there is 0. ZERO reasoning behind my train.

This is 100% scum driven. Fos everyone on the train. "Lul" is not a reason. "Im following foxxis comment of lul" is not reason. "Im following a person who following a person who saying lul" is not a reason and so onn. If this is how i get lynched im not gonna bother signing up for awhile. Comepletely rediculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Ding dong the bat man is dead
    Is the BF claiming... Didnt a villian run around yelling something along those lines?

as a codriver on this train I demand you take back that fucking back

this train is...

SUPER CUTE

- - - Updated - - -

dont make me put you at L-1 I'll do it I swear

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Oh yes. There’s all kinds of interesting things on the previous page. I suggest bookmarking that one and going back over it throughly after I am dead.
    why do you think you'll be dead? and how soon do you think itll happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    why do you think you'll be dead? and how soon do you think itll happen?
    Track record. And I’m about to get one of them lynched. As for how long....shrug — scum hasn’t shown a lot of common sense regarding me lately, so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Im a little uneasy about how little resistance there is to this...

Yeah. He should just claim scum as a townie if he gets a train going on him

- - - Updated - - -

Also, going to Unvote to keep him at L-3. Not going to repeat my mistake from earlier. We have the entire day tomorrow still and we haven't heard any else from Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem.

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Consider my vote on him, of course. But unless we decide again that the day is worth ending, I won't keep it there.

His reaction, as Clarinet suggested, was strange.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    blood in the water
    As in sharks circling... or did we get blood fox wet?

10+ Year Old Account
    My thing is I trust Foxxi as of now. Also the severe lack of a D1 is painful -.- This is essentially another D1 because yesterday went by so damn fast.

"so are you guys going to join me on clarinet, or are you guys going to lynch crackle?"

... Is what I would ask. But we have 18 hours left and there has been barely any activity, so I suspect the answer is that no one else is going to be pushed, and then people are going to consolidate on Crackle.

Mind as well embrace the inevitable.

Unvote

Vote Crackle

sorry my dude. I don't want to lynch you. But it looks like you're the only person who has a chance at being lynched today, so... rip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly couldn't give a shit anymore. If people wanna lynch me, providing exactly 0 reasons then so be it it. But I'm gonna take a break after this. During my non work active hours, no one's around to participate, so I put in my one comment and all I get is some fucking bullshit "LUL". Get fucked.

Whilst we're at it, lets not pretend we aren't all batman, at least most of us anyway. There's more than 1 cop as well, so it's pretty obvious they're not real cops.

- - - Updated - - -

If you wanna push me, give me a real fucking reason. At least it's worthwhile, but when you have entire collective just sheeping. It ruins the fucking game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Marack has soft claimed batman, I think clarinet is a cop as well. They're not real roles. Mine says cop, but its obviously just fake results.

- - - Updated - - -

At first when clawsout claimed, I thought it was just a lucky guess, but then graeham claimed cop as well and i'm like okay....and then graeham flipped, okay shits obvious at this point. I wanted to lay some foundation with Clawsout by saying how did he know to claim batman and cop too see if i could catch anyone out, but all i got instead was "lul" and bunch of merciless sheep. So yeah. It's a bit fucked mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    "so are you guys going to join me on clarinet, or are you guys going to lynch crackle?"

... Is what I would ask. But we have 18 hours left and there has been barely any activity, so I suspect the answer is that no one else is going to be pushed, and then people are going to consolidate on Crackle.

Mind as well embrace the inevitable.

Unvote

Vote Crackle

sorry my dude. I don't want to lynch you. But it looks like you're the only person who has a chance at being lynched today, so... rip.

I'll vote Clarinet with you. One of the mindless sheeps.

vote: Clarinet

Apparently has omegascum vibes on me, but the real reason ultimately boiled down to, "i'm copying someone else".

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackle pretty sure this is a bastard game so yeah.

Vote: Clarinet

I will echo the sentiment that this is a bastard game for the now obvious reasons. Also, in the spirit of competing trains, offering options, and hopefully more discussion since it has been lax today, I shall:

Vote Clarinet

That puts the trains at 4 and 3.

- - - Updated - - -

And if it wasn't clear from my previous post, I too, am Batman. I referenced my confusion and "feeling of deja-vu" when I saw the soft claims I noted down.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Crackleslap, stop with the ueslessness of "I'm quitting because of whatever." I get being voted on sucks, but that forcing you to quit? Come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, please do not push anyone to L-1. We have the entirety of the day tomorrow to go over this shit now that its out in the open.

10+ Year Old Account
    @CerealLord didn't say I was quitting, I'm taking a break. I don't care about being voted on if there's an actual reason or it's day 1 lynch. But this - this is just something else entirely and just downright awful.

Meh. I just hate things being said like that. It just seems tired. Maybe I'm just tired and cranky.

7+ Year Old Account
    with another claimed batman... dear god. How many bats does town have?

Lora not guilty

But that's assuming I'm not a naive cop, and given that this appears to be a gimmick game where every town player is a cop, it is almost certain that some people are paranoid cops and others are naive cops, so I'd be hesitant to trust results.

also

unvote

vote clarinet

I got Graeham not guilty. I didn't trust him since I was Batman.